Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Somali troops step up hunt for troublemakers

Jabhad   

Today is a battle between
Qaran-deed
and Qaran. Between the TFG and its enemies the
looters inc.

I wonder why the D word is more painfull to SOL admin than being called such words above. Its time the dark forces in Sol become clean before this place becomes another Tigray village on the web. icon_razz.gif

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

I musta hit a nerve to cause such a um exuberant reaction

You like to give yourself airs. You have hit no nerve apart from the one that seeks a modicum of decency in a public space after many months of patience. Your posts are akin to going to a favourite hangout and constantly hearing obscenities, shouting and bitterness. They are not directed at the one going to the hangout but the sheer rudeness, af-xumo and lack of character get to any normal person and so they say war yac. And so I say the same to you.

And it's not as if there is anything else besides the bitterness and vitriol - no ideas, no plans, no critiques, no intelligence period. If that was thrown in - there might be a slightly redeeming factor. And the sad thing is - improving your tone and the level of discourse would actually help to sell your position, such that it is, to other folks on SOL. At the very least, a change in tone/discourse would provoke thought in those that oppose you. Rather - one sees your posts and automatically gets turned off even before taking time to consider anything relevant you might present(of which there is woefully little). It's all dhabo-dhilif, maggot, blah, blah, blah.

from an otherwise diplomatic 'everything-is-fine-in-Somalia' Point-ka.

Prove it. Again - meaningless commentary pulled out of thin air.

Our country is under foreign occupation, Somalis are dying on the ground and Point-ka is worried about hurting the feelings of the people behind the killing.

LOL. Have you ever been on a bus and then heard obscenities and other foul language shouted loud and clear? The person doing so is not directing the foul language at you or anyone on the bus in any way. But anyone with any common decency is disgusted by such behaviour. And so it is with you. Your nasty bitter tone and the vitriol you spew is at ridiculous levels. Someone should tell you to shut up or at least change your tone. I wonder how many times I'm going to have to repeat this for any inkling of understanding to penetrate your brain.

And hypocrisy of hypocrisies - you who engage in such garbage love to cloak yourself in the Islamic flag while condemning all else who challenge you. Someone is in sore need of Islamic debating 101.

You need to relax with that BS, mayn. Come down from whatever cuckoo-land you're at, put your feet on the ground and smell the blood and the scorched cities of Somalia, courtesy of your beloved friend, allies, and neighbor: Ethiopia. I know, I know, denial is bliss, but it won't be here on SOL Politics section, not while I'm around.

You haven't any clue what BS means. I'd direct you to an examination of your own posts but you're so deep in it there's hardly any point. 'Beloved friend' and 'denial is bliss' - again prove it. Hint - talking out your azz is the very essence of BS. Chew on that.

The other insults(low-bred, low-born) are metaphorical, however you're free to read them literally if that will give you ammunition to dodge the debate, as TFG peeps always do

Forget metaphors. I'll tell you something that is a straight up reality. Anyone who's entire discourse and debate consists of 'dhabo-dhilif, maggot, low born and low bred' - is in fact the one who is low born and low bred. End of story. It is as simple as simple gets. Have you considered the posts of other anti-TFG folks on SOL? NO ONE approaches your level of af-xumo and vitriol. It is such a huge turnoff and it is quite disgusting. Go on - take a look and compare the tone and language of your posts to theirs. It's not as if those folks feel less strongly about issues unless you appropriate this in addition to the Islamic flag. It's that they have some self-respect and character. Learn from them.

Do ur best to dance around the topic and invoke crimes that happened in 1991 or 1920 or during Weel-waal's age, myself and others will tie you down to present reality and a living echo to the perpetual infamy of the dhabo-dhilif camp.

What dancing? Have you presented anything other than vomit? '1920, Weel-waal's age' - what are you talking about? When did I make a mention of that or reference that in the current context? Utter fantasy.

In the face of that shameless hypocrisy and clannist groupie-dom, Point-ka advises 'politeness' and looking for 'concrete solutions'(read: stop fighting pesky Muqaawama. Surrender to Adeer Zenawi as we did). Again, you need come out the house more, man.

Shameless hypocrisy? - when you improve your discourse and debate or give up the Islamic religion - then you will stop being a shamless hypocrite. Character(or in your case lack of) starts with each individual. And please do list in detail my shameless hypocrisy - that is unless the drill of dhabo-dhilif, maggot, traitor, low born etc is too hard to give up.

You can fight all you like - the point is what comes next? What you're going to do? What if fighting is not working? How will you deal with a divided Somali polity? NOTHING on these vital matters. Not even a small consideration. Just the same nasty repetitive ranting ad nauseaum.

So the next time my words hit a raw nerve(as the truth does) and causes the bile to rise up, ask yourself: "Why am I feeling this way? Does anything that Kashafa is saying have any merit?" And if you feel my speech is too strong, you might wanna take a look at Sayyid-ka's famous oratory and gabays when discussing the turncoat traitors of his age. Oh yeah, they had dhabo-dhilifs back then too. Nother topic, nother thread.

The bile surely does rise up and that stems purely from the contents of your posts. Merit? What merit can an endless drumbeat of dhabo-dhilif, maggot, low born/low bred and other assorted bitterness possibly have? As I said you present no ideas, no critiques, no plans - nothing. That is where merit lies.

As I said - you like to give yourself airs. Comparing yourself or associating yourself to the Sayid. Pardon me - but he was in the battlefield. I'll allow him some leeway though not Cyber warriors. Walle - talk about over the top crap.

Moral of my post: Dhabo-dhilifs don't get nor deserve any respect. Not in Sayyid-ka's time and certainly not today.

Here's the moral of my post:

Repect yourself, your religion, and the public space by toning down your bitter and insult laden rhetoric. And once in a while do present ideas, policies, critiques etc in order to actually have any intelligent discourse. But I know that is quite a big step - slowly, slowly is the way to go.