Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

and those countrie like lebnone,sudan,somalia, the message is simple: your next

these aaare the words used by u.s deputy decretry of defece whe he was asked if the may strench beyond Iraq.it is very clear message to all the countries that u.s consider them as ponetial threat or in wider term, may have strong oposition

against u.s foreing policy.so the quessstion is what are we waiting for? are we waiting for bombardment of u.s warplanes? :eek: or we are waiting our enemies to defend us against u.s threats!!!!!!.do not be very much surprised by this simply because most of arab countries is defended by their only enemy!!!which is u.s.when are gonna wake up? untill when are we gonna be vitims of agressive atacks?

Paul Wolfowitz is one of the authors of the Bush Doctrine. It is no secret these people want to neutralize anything that threatens Isreal and wanna make the oil flow from da middle east freely. The only solution to counter the american threat is for the arabs and all muslims to over-throw all authorian regimes. We must fix problems within before we could tackle outside threats. Unfortunately, Somalia is tied up in this web since it is the only country in the horn entirely populated by muslims and it is being close to the middle east which we share some cultural ties.

NoVa   

Didn't they regret going 2 somalia once before....why would they be going there again??? And by the way, when they went to somalia, didn't they thought that was one of the worst and wasted operations the US Army under went?. There wasn't any advantage for them to stay there as if they were going to find oil, gas or gold...All they faced was a hardheaded Malli's that can't take any solutions to whatsoever :D . To think of it' they know somalia has it's own problems to solve as a country, that's why there is no point for them to sail ova there again.

But if u saying who'll be next in their agenda to bomb for the fun of it...chanes are syria, iran and any other county that talk's back 2 them like N.Korea.

Blessed   

Originally posted by murefu:

attacking somalia is advantage..i do think so..now who is enemy ..your soamli brother or u.s?

That is so cruel. Just because of few idiots can't separate their politics from their guns doesn't make it okay for our people to be bombed.

That is a really ruthless attitude to have but I guess you don't have family back at home. If you really think about it walaal, it is the innocent that will suffer not the damned war-lords.

Apparently America had special interests in the horn since the 60's. Somalia is perfectly located on the red sea, is rumored to have oil wells and is a 'fragile' muslim state ... that can easily be connected to terrorist networks (Ametricas argument so far). It is also a perefect target for 'regieme' placement.

I can just imagine Bush's pre-war address to the Somalis. "our war is not with you the Somalian people but with those that have oppressed you .. we will help get rid of those tyrants and help rebuild your state" (spit)

Somalis like the Iraqis are just begging for American and British support. Only catch is that, this support will only come after an effective bombing exercise. They like to make a grand entrance, those Americans :rolleyes:

It also makes a good storey line for Black Hawk Down 2: The Last Mooryaan / Maryeekan - intresting sequel .. eh?

Oh lord... what was my point :confused:

War with Somalia will not happen cos Somalia is non-existent.. but anything is possible.

not 2 worry tho. Pride Come Before A Fall! Our Yanki friends won't last long!

murefu   

lol..amenah..sis when i say attacking somalia is advantage...we were lost last 13y..moving country to country..we live in dark live..if we think we have good life in usa or some where else..we do have nothing..anywayz we are homeless..and day after day situation become too bad."war-lord's game".so we better choose u.s attack..cuz i predict our country will peace.. smile.gif

Blessed   

Homeless!

Thats a little melodramatic don't you think?

What Somalia lacks is a governement and money.. but how many rich African countries do you know? Ethiopia has a government but their ppl are still illiterate and dying of starvation. A governamnet doesn't always = success!

The situation in Somlia isn't ideal walalao but far from the 'bad' image we like to give it. There are actually people living more comfortable then the average nomad in London.

The war lords and poverty needs to be dealt with.

Surely, we can manage without having the yanks bombing all those pretty houses ppl have spent their hard earned giro cheques on :D

Matkey   

aslaam alaykum my brs/sis

i am fairly new in this forum, and am glad to have this discussion with you.

"Paul Wolfowitz is one of the authors of the Bush Doctrine. It is no secret these people want to neutralize anything that threatens Isreal and wanna make the oil flow from da middle east freely."

According to my limited knowledge, I thin this doctrine was set forth right after the end of cold war. Due to the Russia’ disintegration, international relations were no longer balanced by bipolar system. Many believed that US gave green light to Saddam for the invasion of Kuwait. hence US got the opportunity to implement this doctrine. I think some of you remember slogan, “new world order"—it marked the beginning of US expansion in that region.

in terms of Somalia, US doesn't see it as threat nor considers to be geopolitical interest

i am receptive to your ideas

thanks

Originally posted by matkey:

aslaam alaykum my brs/sis

in terms of Somalia, US doesn't see it as threat nor considers to be geopolitical interest

If we are not a threat, then why do they have over 800 Marines in Jabuuti? Clearly, they are not there for picnic. Rummy boy is upto something. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Matkey.....True, this doctrine was first introduced in the first Bush administration though Bush I did n't endorse it openly.Even back than Paul Wolfowitz was one its of architects. He was spear-heading the movement to make this doctrine the official US foriegn policy....pre-emption is the order of the day......Since it is unipolar world.....America believes, no one can stop her.

Somalia might not be threat to the US but i think the US had always geopolitical interest in the horn.

I think is not necessary to attack somalia millitrly now but what they can do is to acelerate the distablisation of the fragile country,look,they oppose any peace in somalia that do not include the people thay want!! do not be surprise we in a world that foreing power decide who leads,and I do not think that will cost them much.

mojam   

I don't think the US will attack Somalia directly if it wishes to. Simply give the money and the guns to the Ethiopians. Surely, they will love to finish the skinnies off, and get a port somewhere.