Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Amin Aamir's latest sketch

Chimera   

wow when i started my reply the topic was still on 4 posts, i see it has turned into a flamewar, i kinda regret now posting a reply, the topic is dead.

Originally posted by RedSea:

Protocol,

You are not using your head when you say that Somaliland parties are divided along clan lines.

I challenge you to name the #1 and 2 for each SL party. Then we can talk about if they hail the same.

If somaliland was divided clan lines, then how do you think Rayaale got there?

Kulmiye with selanyo, he represents the people of burco and that's where the majority of his support comes from. Riyaale and those behind him are majority from one clan. The people of awdal have no interest in this somaliland nonsense and riyaale is a corrupt man who only represents himself. You are forgetting this is the same man that supervised the masscre of reer hargeisa while he was in the NSS.

Who does the famouse waraabe leader of UCID represent? a man who said 'a kid from ethiopia is closer to me than one from mogadisho', are you telling me he has no clan followers? And also called for the genocide of somali's in SSC. Sorry, with leaders like that it's very difficult to take you seriously when you start talking about 'democracy'.

lol. Alright, as fun as it maybe, it is time I stopped raining on your parade my delusional secessionists friends.

Keep singing 'Somaliland way dhaqaaqday'... hopefully that will make you all feel better. :D

Clearly you people are blind to reality and you will continue to ignore the facts. Good luck.

Thankful   

Protocol,

Secessionists have an obession with Puntland, even though this thread had to do with Amin's Sketch showing Somaliland and the TFG, some how they find a way to try and attack Puntland.

You exposed them with facts and the facade that is their so called democratic state, they started childish insults. Leave it at that!

Well done.

Poker   

Amir expressed his opinion in cartoon rather than words. I wonder where all these insults and personal attacks toward Somaliland is coming from? I don't think it has anything to do with the picture posted here...cuqdad ha la iska daayoooo... :D

ILAAHAY wuxuu aad u nacdalay XAASIDKA.

If Puntland is prospering because of piracy or human trafficking so be it. That is the path they chose to raise their children and only ALLAH will judge for that.

If Somaliland is making political progress with economic power without the help of international community just congratulate and please stop the hating!

loooooooooooooooooooool@Amin Aamir ........ the guy knows how to speak with his cartoons.

Let the haters get some relief by expressing their cuqdad here. I don't mind actually we can heal their health problems. ;)

Emperor   

Amin Amir is clever, he's playing a game on the heads of the fools that run SL, yet our educated SOL secessionist fell for it too. What Amin depicted and showed in this latest picture is that the South has always been and will be the brain and main centre force of Somalia, no matter how chaos, pirate heaven and war-zone it may be, the world and international community will always respect and listen to the South unlike the insignificant traingle with their overated peace and democracy...

Furthermore Amin reveals, the incompetence of Riyaale and co as clueless or headless chicken that have no idea how to change the status quo...

Amin is a legend as ever, one of his best thus far, he's shown that no one really knows or cares about what the secessionists call Africa's best kept secret :D

Originally posted by Emperor:

Amin Amir is clever, he's playing with the fools that run SL, yet our educated SOL secessionist fell for it too. What Amin depicted and showed in this latest picture is that the South has always been and will be the brain and main centre force of Somalia, no matter how unpeaceful, pirate heaven and war-zone it may be, the world and international community will always respect and listen to the South unlike the insignificant traingle with their overated peace and democracy...

Furthermore Amin reveals, the incompetence of Riyaale and co as clueless or headless chicken that have no idea how to change the status quo...

Amin is a legend as ever, one of his best thus far, he's shown that no one really knows or cares about what the secessionists call Africa's best kept secret
:D

Oh man,what a refreshing thoughtful critique. I never expected you to say this about a regime you despise. Talk of the status quo smile.gif

Emperor   

What have I said wrong FB saxib. I have never said anything bad against the peice and development and all the good things Amin Amir present about SL, Infact I supported that, what I have disagreed had always been about the dismemberment of my nation, the secession ideals.

If the South in this state of war and problems can be this influencial in the matters of Somalia and the world. My secessionist brothers what do you think or wait, when we get out acts together...

You have no hope