Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

“Even those soldiers we pay who wear our military uniform joined (natives)”

Paragon   

Bloody hell. You are gloating over this while hundreds of Somalis are dying as we speak! Have you no bloody conscience?

Castro   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Bloody hell. You are gloating over this while hundreds of Somalis are dying as we speak! Have you no bloody conscience?

He may not have or need a conscience (or a brain for that matter) but he does have a clan.

Liibaan   

Sxb,

Certainly, You don’t care about the plight of innocent Somali people,

You should your efforts in a positive way, or at least write down constructive comments

Instead of criticize people for no reason, and asking undeserving questions!

It is very sad that Somali people are dying, and deeply our hearts goes out to them.

May Allah grant them the patience, peace and stability

However, if you truly care about the innocent people, you shouldn’t use their suffering to score political point, Stop acting like you care about those victims

Yes, I am gloating about the fact that inavaders/Snm were defeated by natives from dhahar again showing their bravery

Its good news that the leader of snm gang realized that people from Sool/sanaag/Cayn don’t support their secession

Aaliyyah   

Paragon, from what I read I haven’t seen any indication that Garad Canood was gloating over tons of Somalis who are dying in Somalia. However, he is satisfied that snm soldiers were defeated, and why shouldn’t he? Given the fact that snm are initiating a war in the north, and forcing people of sanaag/sool/cayn to join the secession.

Certainly, without a doubt I am gloating over Snm's defeat. We Somalis from sool/sanaag/cayn fought side by side with other Somalis to attain somaliweyn, and no nothing will ever come to stop us. You hear.

We are not going to support one tribe state, Somaliland. We are promoting somaliweyn. SOMALIA HANOOLAATO!!!

Wa salaamu alaikum

Liibaan   

castro

I hope that your uncle waf waf learned some valuable lessons from the defeat of his clan militia when he escaped to Hergeysa in less than 5 minutes, Saving his live, and live of his fake wasiiro and militia, and you should as well learn

Definitely, so-called castro has no brain that works, no conscience, and no feelings, I doubt he is really human being

Wuxu Caqlixumo iyo damiir la aan buu isku darsaday, calaacal un baa ka soo hadhay

Garad Cannood

Somaliland is occupying Puntland lands sxb , the fight is not in Burco or borama its in Dhahar where the residents share blood lines with Puntland clans .

Its the first time puntland gained ground or something , leave it alone sxb is done casualties where mininum 3 soldiers therefore the scale of conflict was not big - compare whats goin on in south.

Investigation is needed if Tigreyn took part in Dahar i doubt Cade muse milities can put up fight .

Dont get me wrong i'am not big fan idea of somaliland sxb .

Xargaga   

Waar maad iskadeysaan Garaadka hadday neeftu kasoobaxday. War garaad intaad reer dhahareed uhambalyenaysid maad horta Yagoori xoreysid?

As i Said before: I beleve that the defeat is upon All somalis In general, and the victors are those that Set one somali against another and still dictate when to attack and when to retreat.

Liibaan   

Xaamar,

Just like our brothers from Dhahar, Insha Allah I am very confident that we will liberate our land soon, It is only a matter of time before the rest of the occupied land

Its not first time that Puntland troops give lesson to invaders, in fact its third time, Puntland claimed that they killed more than 100 of snm militia, and same with Somaliland, the defeated and sacked minister himself claimed that his militia 100 if were following the news

People from Puntland including people from sool sanaag, and Cayn with the help of Puntland troops are capable of defending their land and people, they don't need help

Sxb, I can understand if sympathize with snm militia, though you may not be supportive the idea of secession

Nabadshe,

Waanu u soo soconaa Yagoori, saf balaaran baanu soo wadnaaa

Yaaba fadhiisanaya ayaduun dhulka la xoreen

Castro   

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

castro

I hope that your uncle waf waf learned some valuable lessons from the defeat of his clan militia when he escaped to Hergeysa in less than 5 minutes, Saving his live, and live of his fake wasiiro and militia, and you should as well learn

I've already denounced my "uncle" for being a coward and a collaborator (a.k.a. dabodhilif). Among the many things he's guilty of, he is guilty of not denouncing the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Muqdisho. For that I hope he rots in hell.

Now the question to you is, are you capable of denouncing any collaborators you may have in your apple tree? Even more importantly, do you understand what a collaborator is and how one acquires such a title?

You are proud enough of the 'Garaad' heritage to use that as a monicker, can you name one Garaad that has denounced the indiscriminate Ethiopian shelling or the puppetry of the chief collaborator Yeey?

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

We are not going to support one tribe state, Somaliland. We are promoting somaliweyn. SOMALIA HANOOLAATO!!!

Wa salaamu alaikum

Take your blinders off for a moment and tell me what the difference between Somaliland and Puntland is? One tribe state kulahaa. Can you not see Somaliland is just as worthless and as rotten as Putland when both are puppets of the Ethiopians indiscriminately shelling the very Somaliweyn you claim to promote?

Wa qabiil calaykum to you too.

A.J.   

Puntland is indeed a one clan entity but the same cannot be said for Somaliland. they consist of several large clans. there is a majority clan but the president and several other influencial people are from the other clans that inhabit somaliland.

RedSea   

LOL@ Aaliyah,

How bout his support for the TFG. As he currently supports an entity fighting side by side with Ethiopia.

To me he has more hatred towards one clan than towards Ethiopia...where to go.

SNM?

wow...some peeps are way behind.