Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed calls for foreign troops support

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer I am schooling you, trust me its not a discussion any simpleton with a map could figure out how big Puntland is and its importance to today’s Somalia. Somalia today is the South, Puntland & Somaliland. Go figure.

Wax walbaa la iskaga hadlaa...School yourself with the reality first then others... Stop cajaladaha kaa dhex-daaran...lol...

and Somaliland maanta waad aqoonsan tahay miyaaa? Where is JB?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Mr Faroole is no Pirate as Riyaale is no President of a recognised nation.

Lool. Abwan you don’t even have an argument, just hate that fills your heart with cold ignorance. Now you are allergic to the truth and deny what no one can. Adeer may you get some help for your support of the USC, warlords and fake religious groups has caused untold misery on the people of Mogadishu. Yesterday you slept well by blaming other, Ethiopia, Yusuf and George Bush. Today who do you blame for its your hapless hero who’s shelling the city, hiding behind foreigners arming the warlords of yesterday. Its your minister Janagow who is speaking for the defense of the clan, and Ahmed Diriye who is crying Fuad Shangoole & Turki are coming for me.

Its amazing that all the lies you believed in have come home to haunt you. The problem is that you live in the UK and it’s the poor people who are dying for your clannishness.

Its not funny it’s a tragedy, simple darkness hovers over that city, and your groups who demonstrated yesterday and don’t today are a key players in this darkness.

Abwaan   

lol...hate...I have not for a sigle minute called for the destruction of a place in Somalia which you do all the time so I wonder who Hates who and where?...

Oh now you know where I live? I thought you used to say that you didn't know me? hahaha

lol...never mind it wasn't this Duke but it was the other one...Horta Duke meeqa qof baa ka dhex hadasha since I see weji Cusub every hour...?

Anyway markaan intaas kaftanka HAGARTU ku jirto uga baxo...Like all Somalia Muqdisho and its residents have suffered many years and of course suffered the most but one day waa laga baxaa dhibkaan ee adiga intee aadee magaca maa iska bedelee? Mise face-lift baa samaynee? Are you not planning to go there...mise ceeb waxba kaama dhinto oo qabyaaladdan iyo nacaybkan is norm?

Dukey, what is wrong with asking for support?

Are you forgetting that Adeero yey was on his knees, begging the amxaaro to lend him a hand, which he used to his advantage to oust the courts?

As for your likes and dislikes, you have the right to like and dislike personalities because thats your God given right but not long ago, you were all for foreign actor intervention under yey's watch. Today, you turn around and object to SHARIF's plea to the international community.

It just doesn't work that way Dukey, you are either for ousting the m**ryaan or you are against it, which will it be?

Don't make this personal. Matter of fact, each and everyone of you need to acknowledge that the man behind the calling of the air and sea blockage was none other than SHARIF SHEIKH AHMED. Furthermore, he was the one that sought to Eritrea's quick exit out of the AU membership. AU sided with SHARIF's government and its open for all to see.

You can't deny the truth and the truth is SHARIF sent his best men to axmaaro land and for over a week they were behind close doors working out the last few details that sought the resolution for sanctions against Eritrea's passed and in turn caused the body of the AU to turn against one of their own.(Sharif SHEIKH AHMED MADE THAT HAPPEN FROM THE COMFORT OF VILLA SOMALIA while battling AWEYS gargaduud.)

take that folks.

All in all, all is fair in love and war as they say. If the opposition are using foreign troops to oust the government, why can't the government do the same?

The opposition should either send their paki fighters packing back to SWAT valley or wherever they hail from OR quit crying about SHARIF's plea to the international community.

BTW, RR is entitled to his/her view about SHARIF just as Dukey is entitled to his views about the TFG. I will go even as far as saying yes, it is true that SHARIF's hand was forced and thats because SHARIF did and continues to prefer dialogue over violence.

PS:GOOD NEWS, YOUR AMISOM BROTHERS ARE STAYING PUT WELL INTO 2010, THEIR MISSION HAS BEEN EXTENDED.

when i look at people like at duke it's no suprise to see the quagmire we are in.

when it has been proven over and over again and when Allah himself said that never take kuffar as your protectors and you still dont get it then there is clearly something wrong with you.

duke, the ayah is there for all to see.Go and do wudhu and pray your salah. Its obvious a lack of iman has blinded u to the obvious truth.

by the way,

laysie g or whatever you are, amisom are not my brothers.

Pirate, please don't address my post or me unless you are ready to acknowledge the AMISOM troops as your BROTHERs in arm and you also acknowledge the sacrifices they make daily on your behalf.

i suggest you bang your head on the wall to rattle that misfiring synaptic neuron because kuffar are not and will not be my brothers. They may be your masters and you may like groveling and worshipping their every command. But certainly not me.

you can kneel and sing their praises all day long but dont bring me into your uncle tom congregation. nalatullah allihum

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

"Two sugars please" Yusuf, Shabaab and Xizbul Islam can all go roast in a very warm place which awaits them.

the mujahideen of al shabab who fought for their country and their deen against the kuffar are in a place i doubt you will ever attain. After all you need taqwah and iman to attain that.

Nephissa   

You're gonna have your poor feelings hurt hun, when this turns out to be nothing, no one is hating Sheikh Sharif the same way addeero was hated and all you can do is CRY about it. Whaaaw Whaaaw.. :D ! Keep spewing your clanish garbage, I find it funny! @Duke aka Indho-Biyo.

Abtigiis   

o!naphisa ma nooshahay? ee bal waran waa lagu waaye? Salaams inadeer. Don't waste time on the fatuos rants of the fake general. He is a tribalist to the bone.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No to highlight the hypocracy, ignorance and clanisam of those who caused this tragedy.

No demo's in London today Abwan? :eek:

No Ethiopians massacring civilians or no 90 years old clanist warlord so what is the need? The likes of you and Hassan Dahir will weaken insha Allaah and eventually melt and keep quiet.
Yep, but we have AMISON and Ugandans heavily shelling the city and commiting massacre against innocent civilians while the boss Wallad Abdalla is threatening and accusing the Somali media for reporting this massacre, ooh no and this it is not a 90 year old from Puntland but you have a 40 year old from the clan who calls himself Sheikh, hence no need to do mass demo in London...

One more question for you all, every time Duke posts a topic why should the thread have to turn into a debate about Abdulahi Yusuf. The old legend is no relevant in this threads and has retired from politics, he has nothing to do with the murder that is happening in Mogadishu today, it is Adeeros Hassan Dahir and Sheikh hotel that are responsible... deal with the facts or like always keep you old excuses and cry Duke and Yusuf Yey are the problem who are clearly irrelevant in any way, shape or form concerning the carnage in the capital...

Som@li   

It is amazing how pple change,the same pple who are against Amisom forces when Yeey was in power are wishing for more troops, that is classic munaafaqnimo,

There is no diff between this goverment, and Yeey's one, Sharif would not hesitate a second to invite Ethiopians to save his government from these lunatics.

I also think Sharif is overrated, and not sure if he could fix the Somali problem, But He is the Somali President, despite what he has done in the past, or how he handled the sitiuation is not important, Somalis must support him and learn to move forward.