Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is this really Boorama?

Abtigiis   

It is a prediction, Ayoub. Again, clannish googles iyo waxaa iska daa. Who have you been associating with lately oo aflagaadada ku baray. You weren't like this before.

Speaking of clannish whatever, the fingers you are pointing at me can be pointed at you too. So, don't go there.

If you are agreeing that when Somalia becomes stable the rest of Somaliland will also be part of it and will abandon secession, it is a good thing. I welcome it.

But, in truth, it has always been elites of one clan that ever wanted this thing. I cannot be accused if tribalism for saying this truth, which everyone else knows.

AYOUB   

^ Not only can you see what's in people hearts, you can also predict the future?

Did you predict this?

kana.jpg

AYOUB   

Lol^ You of all people should know what am up against, so give us some credit will ya? :D Im reduced to relying on sketches... :D:D

Horta xiinow gabaygii xaggee kuu marayaa? Ninkii Ayoub ahaa ee reer Salaxleey waa kanaaye, bal car ku dey afarreydii aad tuureysay! :D

^^Ayyoub waa horaan tijaabiyey and i found his literary skills wanting :D . Laakiin kolba ragguu libaax ka mid yahaa meesha iska joogee isna ha yimaado :D

AYOUB   

^lol

Gheelle, Xiin still blames me for the closure of his Somali grammar class. Am not going to ruin this rhymester's new scheme. :D

Ayoub, I didn't know his "Somali grammar class" was closed at all. Malaha waad challange gareysay odaga! Ninku ragga uu meesha ugu yeertay baad ku jirtee bal wax na tus! JB iyo Nuune ayaa gabay meesha ku dilay. :D