Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is this really Boorama?

Mr Oodweyne – Waar maxaad ka hadlaysa? Did you even read what I wrote? Had you done so you would have seen that I clearly indicated that Riyaale and his full breasted wife had nothing to do with this incident. Which actually involved nothing more than two neighboring clans/families fighting over some land…as usual. The last time a couple of blank dudes where killed by reer blanks and now? This is probably some stup*d form of pay back. They could have at least kept the killing in the family. But no-they involved outside innocents.

I also have this on good authority and (Know a good amount of detail as to the real reasons, motivations, where precisely it happened etc) so I would appreciate it, if you didn’t open your mouth to speak as if you were some sort of benevolent wizard who knows all. I don’t appreciate being spoken to like a child.

Ps My apologies people, I had no idea Qabiils were not to be discussed I was merely stating a few details but I shall adhere to the rules. Didn’t think in truth that the mentioning of a few tribes were an issue-but judging from our history I sense this may be a good thing perhaps.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I've only been away for a couple of days to come back and find that reer AWDAL almost revolted and Sh. Sharif claiming to have control of the Somali capital! It looks like it's my duty to be here ninyo.
:D

:D

:D:D

Taleexi   

Mr. Oodweyne ,

Ma doonayo inaan kaa qalin daaro your life in a world of make-belief. Nevertheless, believe it or not the deteriorating situation of SL is neither my interest nor something I would like to see happen. However, my interest is to see more cohesive Somali society emerging from the ashes where the secessionists like you don't think/believe: they have a divine revelation to decide for others' destiny while they portray themselves to be the chosen people.

The message is clear buddy, let each community decides its destiny in any shape or form that fits their desires and their own timing, no more spoon feeding in Somali peninsula in this time and age. Alle ha u naxariisto'e TimaCade waa kii lahaa:

Dul iyo hoosba waan ugu dhigey, waa dix dhagaxeede.

Anun baa damqanayee dheguhu, uma duleelaane.

Ee Rabbi haynagu anfaco.

AYOUB   

AUN the murdered folks. Their lives were more precious the supposed land or flags you are on about.

My cousin was in the area where this happened and says there are Somali secret service police from Puntland that are trying to destabilise Somaliland. The Shock of it all is too much to swallow.

Its happened before and will probably happen again. In a democratic society, people should raise their greivance and use whatever paraphernalia they wish. In some parts of Hargeisa they burn effigies of Riyale all the time. All 6'4'' of him.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

My cousin was in the area where this happened and says there are Somali secret service police from Puntland that are trying to destabilise Somaliland. The Shock of it all is too much to swallow.

I have made some background check and come to know Marx is from Harawaa, which is in Somaligalbeed. So, this fake secessionst should stop pretending.

On the issue of the rebellion, it is indicative of the deep-seated feeling of somalinimo (which I never doubted) of the people of Awdal. This people didn't react by burning the flag of UDUB, or waving that of silaanyo. They came out with the blue one. It is not by happenstance.

AYOUB   

^ ^ Off course it wasn't by happenstance, the matching stick poles on all five or so flags is a major clue.

sool_boy   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

My cousin was in the area where this happened and says there are Somali secret service police from Puntland that are trying to destabilise Somaliland.

by the way what xaabsadi is doing in awdal? i hear he sideded with awdal people , is that true?.

^^^

What man wouldnt support his people against oppression and tyranny. Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade is a hero for Somaliland against those with geo-strategic imperatives.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I have made some background check and come to know Marx is from Harawaa, which is in Somaligalbeed. So, this fake secessionst should stop pretending.

My forefathers where from Fiiq adeero. But my family have resided in saylac since 1948, since the Barre regime ousted us from 'our' land.

AYOUB   

Don't worry about A&T, he is a Certified Nutcase. He is contradicting his previous bogus claims as to who the supporters of Somaliland are anyway. Lets wait for the mad man reasoning, shall we?

Abtigiis   

What contradictions are you talking about here Ayoub? I have always maintained the people of Awdal are not part of the secession agenda, in their hearts. This was a littlte sign. The big on will come the day the south gets a stable government. Waagaa ha inoo ahaato.

The other labelling is unbecoming of you. It only tarnishes your gentlemanly posture until now.

AYOUB   

^ Claiming to be `caalim qalb´ does not help your cause.

As to the opinions of reer Awdal when south Somalia becomes stable, in theory that applies to all of Somaliland if you off your clannish goggles. The irony is; the flag flying in the stable bits of South Somalia is Black not Blue.