Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is this really Boorama?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Not really a big news is it?

Two boys got very angry and displayed the blue flag. Hardly a blue revolution, is it?

When one looks on astronomical view, it indeed surfaces the volatility of the groundless principles of which SL admin was coined and it stands on

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Acuudi Bilaah, such
killing of innocent men, we are f*cked people.

I couldn't agree more. *Tuts* Men the most idiotic creation the world has ever known.

Also to the man who suggested that Riyaale was against the killings of those 6 ****** men? Why would he order such a ridiculous thing when his own wife is ******? I just can't picture the man ever being able to sleep again in peace after having ordered his wifes innadeers deaths.

As usual the thirst for land, greed and stup*dity continues- I only hope this tension is dealt with immediately before it turns into a ****** Vs ******** civil war. There is nothing to be gained via the incitement of more bloodshed. As to the imbeciles who've killed a couple of innocent men in some sort of twisted ethic retribution for the deaths of their own people? They're simply pathetic and spineless bast@rds who deserve to be killed via the correct judicial system ASAP. This should be nipped in the bud before the sh*t hits the fan, as is more often the case with us blood-lustful Somali's.

Still the raising of a few blue flags mean nothing.

[ July 13, 2009, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Ps, Oh yes and that is Boorama- I'd recognise Amoud university and the door near its library anywhere. Infact....(I'll stop no more information need be exposed) LOL

*Skips off*

^- I doubt it *Winks*

Ps the dudes who killed those ***** dudes? Were ****** Reer Gabilay. Fighting as always for land. Now I shall leave having outed both qabiils. Its only fair I out the other tribe involed as well. Not that its important. A death of an innocent is a death of an innocent.

NGONGE   

^^ As if you didn't already know, Xiin. icon_razz.gif

Siren, edit the qabiil names because it's against the forum rules not because Duke cares (he's from 'uufland', anaga maaha). :D

NGONGE   

Boycott SOL? How could I? I've only been away for a couple of days to come back and find that reer AWDAL almost revolted and Sh. Sharif claiming to have control of the Somali capital! It looks like it's my duty to be here ninyo. :D

LST, adeer hadaad yara sugi laheed we would have got them to edit their words. Now you scared the two love birds out of this thread. Paragon sheekada ka qas ban es laha. :D