Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Congratulations on their championship for Justice to Zamsam.

Fyr   

Now I am two-faced just because I post a different perspective of the story huh? What should’ve done? Post a link to her face on the forum like some other people here huh? Or maybe you wanted me to post an article from the other camps websites huh? Would it make me a concerned human being perhaps?

Don’t preach what you don’t put into practice Horn. You talk about a non-existent unity, a unity you didn’t show one small piece of it when the (Jubba Conflict) started.

Who knows I might be wrong and Somaliweyn may well exist, but then again the unity isn’t as strong as you might think it to be, all it takes to obliterate it is a quarrel between two clans. When the conflict starts, all you have is two choices Somaliwyn or Clan allegiance and guess which way Smith and Horn choose

LANDER   

Originally posted by Kowneyn:

Regarding the "first opposition" and adeero Siyaad and his fascist regime they were two sides of the same coin. That fact is not because of genealogical relations but the nature of their goals and the foundations of their politics etc.

I have to say the SSDF had few people who were striving to make a difference in the affairs of the old Somali republic but those interests were brutally supressed by adeer Yusuf and in practice the movement was born and was utilized in order to jump from one military regime to another, therefore resulting in a power struggle between the already existing holders of power. Unfortunately it did not turn out very good for Adeer Yusuf and in the process an entire region was victimized because of his greed and lust for power. I find it puzzling that some would call themselves "Nationalist" and yet sport the emblem of the only movement to introduce foreign Ethiopian soldiers onto to Somali Soil. Ah the irony of life, One can only muster a few chuckles at such hypocracy.

Pacifist   

Trully Sad Trully Sad

For Allah's sake please lets stop talking about that innocent girl. Gosh her name has been abused so much. :mad:

Gabbal   

Bari and Og thanx for the advice, appreciate it very much.

How ignorant was I to think that an invisible person writing on a public forum can decrease the hatred people have been accumulating for a long time. redface.gif

HORN -

You've explained yourself in a way that can even make sense to a toddler. But its hard trying to hold a conversation with a person who looks at you as a "fascist!" This Kowneyn character is the same guy who calls all people with tribal affiliation to Puntland/Gedo as "f*a*qash." (ADMIN: pardon me here but Kowneyn used the actual term to refer to "D to the D").

First, the story never happened. Then, it happened but the Puntland media is wrong for alerting the world's attention to this tragedy. Thirdly, Reer Waqooyi girls are being raped in Boosaaso on a daily basis but the Puntland media has decided to "surpress" this news from coming out. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Tuug la qabtay talo ma leh!

People, Iam pretty sure none of us really care what happens to this gal. So, lets stop pretending we do. Just wish her well. Somalis lack emphaty for each other.

Kowneyn- Saaxib, It seems Southerners particulary Planders have become convienent scapegoats for every ill that happens in Somaliland. The so called Sland remanants of Barre era were put in power by Somalilanders themselves. I failed to see how you could blame Pland/Gedo to the actions of the very people you elected to your highest offices. Iam certain every Slander that voted for the Riyaale Regime were well aware of their past.

As for the case of this poor gal, This is simple you either condemn the actions of your goverment or not, but you don't. No need to point fingers elsewhere since this happened under your noses.

As for the media, well I agree with you alot of Pland sites explioted this gal's plight, and that's sad. It is even sadder that they had her picture posted. The least they could have done is kept her face off da sites. However it is equally sad that no Sland site even ackowledged the plight of this gal in the first few months of improsenment. Sland media is also no different in exploiting sad events in Somalia to their ends. Many edotorials and articles have been written about the Suldan Hurre, the southern misery, etc. All were done to promote Somaliland.

Anyway, the bottomline is blame the south for anything before 91, but anything after that is of your making Saaxib.

Kowneyn   

Che Geuvera:

I agree with you that its sad and frankly a SHAME that the remnants of barre's fascist regime continue to exercise influence and are able to practice their sadistic arts against any person within Somaliland. I am not a supporter of the current administration, but it seems that this is may be the price we have to pay for democracy. In a positive light, this administration can be said to have given the voting public a crush-course in democracy; the heavy burden that this system places on their shoulders and the importance of casting their vote responsibly has been driven home.

Regarding Samsam sxb if what is alleged is found to be true then mere condemning wont do, and justice is called for. I am encouraged and frankly proud of the people of Somaliland who are champoining her case. The kind of things the CID officials are being accused of is exactly why we fought and defeated Barre's fascist regime; and believe me, as a people who have been the target of untold state and tribal brutality, including the rape of thousands of our girls, Somalilanders should be the last people to compromise or tolerate such heinous crimes.

Also, there is the case of Maka Xirsi(which has introduced a new phenomenon into Somali culture), a girl from Somaliland who is alleged to have been raped in Bosaso to avenge Samsam, her injuries were so severe she was initially found in critical condition and the last news I have is that she has passed away(illahay ha u naxariisto). Most Somalilanders refuse to link the two girls, this being the first time I have mentioned her lest it cloud our judgement, because frankly the burden of that case is on the people of Bosaso, and its them who should speak up for her.

My beef with puntland is the fact that they are exploiting this tragedy of this poor girl for pure politics in the most despicable manner. Don't take my word for it but visit the sites sporting her pictures collated to male high ranking officials from Somaliland, even a child can see right through the hypocrisy to see POLITICS in its most despicable form written all over it. ***More importantly, it undermines the effort of the die-hard Somalilanders who have taken up the fight for Samsam at all cost to themselves and Somaliland.***

You saw even in this thread Guulwade Horn could not put aside politics for one moment and had to attack Somaliland's sovereignty vis-a-vis Samsam. This kind of mentality, in my humble opinion, is the heritage of the Barre's fascist regime that has put the Somali people in its current crisis, Somaliland included.

Salaams,

Kowneyn

^^

Whatever the late Somali President Siyad Barre (alaha u naxaristo) was, he held his office and did his best to remain in power. I find it funny that you and your ilk continue to blame one single man for millions of acts committed by a bureacracy that grew during his administration and that included every single Somali clan and character! It wasn't a one-man show nor was it a one-clan show, as much as you'd love for us to believe that.

Secondly, like Che said, I really don't care for this chick nor do you. Its a disgrace if the Puntland media politicized this but what isn't being politicized today? But this made-up story of Mako Heblaayo that has been furnished and imagined by a die-hard Somaliland fan named Farah Ali Jama - the same guy who wrote many other clannist articles, including: "The Rise of Dheg-Dheer: The Godmother of Puntland, Somalia"

http://www.radiosomaliland.com/index.php?itemid=380

and

"End Somalia Occupation of Parts of Eastern Somaliland"

http://www.radiosomaliland.com/History.php?itemid=361

In the latter article, he argues that the Hurti clans of his imaginary "eastern" Somaliland border are "saboteurs and traitors and that they have openly rebelled against their people and country and that, even as we speak, they are transgressing our peace and stability in order to undermine the cause and existence of our country.."

He singles out a Somali clan and openly calls for war! You trust this guy's crap? He calls Puntland's leadership and its people "Dheg-dheer and her barbaric subjects." This nigga is ridiculous and his type is heroes behind computer screens.

And he calls for open warfare between Somaliland and Puntland: tell me, what kinda man rushes to war? Motor-mouth cowards who'll do a whole lotta talking but when its showtime, will offer little more than more talk! I'm not surprised to see you've joined his camp..

It rather gladdens me to know, that in the course of my sojourning absence from this delightful site, there has been a rather erudite gentleman by the name of Mr. NGONGE, who had been holding the fort with what amount to an entertaining discourse....

Gooblydook..........hey bro are you writting your thesis or something make sense.We know you are clever but you are wrong!!!!.The girl in question has been raped,tortured,unjustly imprisoned,denied any form of representation,by the administration of Somaliland with the orders of their vice-president and of course the president Riyaale who was afterall the HENCHMAN of the Barre regime... seems to enjoy this evil practice!.Maybe he is horning his skills.The problem is if you can do that to a fellow Somali girl of only 16 yrs old you'll do that to the same people you claim to represent tomorrow.So odweeyn get ready you are next in the torture chamber at least the folks in the rest of somalia don't have to live with this regime!!!!Keep making excuses for them...the more you do the more you are sharing in their evil acts,and you can forget about using Barre's regime to justify this.It wont work why because the folks in Puntland that you seem to dislike so much were the ones that lead all of Somalia in the quest to retake their country from The Barre Regime and they are the ones that SUFFERED the most.They lead SNM in it's infancy that seems to be the backbone of Somalialand.No goobllygook here pal just straight talk!

Somalilanders are not doing themselves any favours draging their feet on this issue. Their supporters seem to be confused about how to move forward. Its sad for I thought my brothers in the North West where better than this. :rolleyes:

As for me hating Horn, come on we are getting desperate now.. Why would I hate a young talented Somali, we need more people like him.. :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

They lead SNM in it's infancy that seems to be the backbone of Somalialand.No goobllygook here pal just straight talk!

:D Your posts are often entertaining but I must say you keep beating a dead horse with this one, and you keep on repeating the same lie over and over again. Perhaps your hoping that repeating it often enough will make it true? Why not indulge us with some more of your maweelis: What exactly did the folks from Puntland (or probably the former SSDF) do to directly defeat the Barre regime and how did they lead the SNM? Enlighten us; most of us were left in the dark from such historical events.