Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

Faroole visiting the wounded soldiers is a good move, it is showing that he care's and appreciates their sacrifices.

Indeed, any pics of Al Shabaab agent Attam visiting any wounded, any pics of him at all? :D Thats the difference, aside from fiction there is no proof of this groups claims.

Puntland State on the other hand provides, pics,audios and evidance on the ground..

Gallad   

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by Gallad:

Lander: this is free discussion feel free to say what you like.

I dont think Thankful is crying about the baby, I think the man was poked in the eye when mentioned Adow muse and Kingkong.
:D

Gallad your advice to Land Soldier didn't work because he is gone!

Gallad feel free to make a thread about those two men and what you think of their looks. I don't know why you think it would bother me because I really don't care if men are handsome or not.

Anyways, enough with that and back to the thread!!

Faroole visiting the wounded soldiers is a good move, it is showing that he care's and appreciates their sacrifices.
Ohh the board of directors have taken him off from SOL. :D

This shows my earlier points of showing how you guys take off the members who bring up discussions that you dont support.

And Yeah, Stop talking about the dead (AUN), he was ruling you for more than 21 years, and after dat, It was Hiraale for more than 11 years in Jubba.

Thankful   

You guys take off members?

What dead person did I talk about??

Well no point in trying to have any meaningful discussion with you.

Originally posted by Thankful:

You guys take off members?

What dead person did I talk about??

Well no point in trying to have any meaningful discussion with you.

lol. Thankfull dont you know that paranoia is a hell of a thing.. :D This dude after all is the man who claims his clan liberated Galkacyu on others behalf but could not liberate Galinsoor on their behalf.

Gallad   

You dont have to show how this site belongs to u and you are part of board of directors. But one thing I know is the Galkacyo that your enjoying is what we gave you back. The most recent skirmish shows how weak you are by begging the people of southern Galkacyo.

The only problem with you radicals is that you only read radical websites and think what they tell you is true.

Gallad Adeer are you still at it again, you know your last point made it clear, how did you help anyone when you can not help yourself? Galkacyu and who runs it is well known, you also know that the clans of the south Mudug have taken all your lands in Galgaduud except for a village Abudwaaq. You also know that you even lost Xeerale to the Sufi brigade of another clan. Yet you come here and keep making asanine statement.

The main aim of yours is to prop up thr defeated Attam group here in SOL, like them you a for discord basing your facts on what people told you. Well Adeer we shall give you a sound dose of truth.

Gallad   

Dukey: Again for some reason you feel like you are stronger than the Makhiris thats why you are mammering around Atam, but we know each other boy. Remember Morgan days, Afgudud days, or should continue.... Dont bring the nonsense to me.

^^^ lol I remember Morgan was your hero Adeer not mine, he was so loved by you guys that Siyad Barre gave him his beloved daughter, thus go and cry to some one else.

As I have highlighted you need to talk to some one else, in terms of number, eduation wealth and inflaunce there is no comparison between us.

You have important priorities to take care of, like building a school, don't waste your time here trying to score points while on the ground all you have is shame by the name of Barre Hiiraale living under Ethiopian protection under a treet in Dolow :D .