Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

^^^lol. There is no battle, Attam lost long time ago. Faroole the most inexperinced military leader in the history of Puntland scored a politicall as well as mlitary victory in this Galgala affair.

The state won big time.

Many people got killed, even Puntland soldiers and officers, nor have you proved there was AL Shabaab.The killing havent stopped in Bosasso, many have fled their homes, many people among them some SOL members and diaspora have lost their faith in Puntland, clans distrust have surfaced.

I wouldnt call this winning. Its sad, really sad.

I wouldnt wish this "winning" on anyone.

The worst of all, you dont seem to understand this. And other agree with you or choose to silence.

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Many people got killed,

No only combatants got killed and a nurse who was killed when stray bullet hit her.

Compare this to the battle Hiiraale lost in Kismayu, in which 80 of his fighters were killed inside the city, even injured were butchered. The Galgala clash was a clean operation targeting the agnet Attam of AL Shabaab who's men were killed, and chased into the isolated mountains.

Gallad   

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

363243449_6b55f0b318.jpg

This is a crying Bantu child.

Land Soldier: You are insulting this child by comparing to men like Kinkong and Addew Muse. :D

Gallad   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Where is the admin? This Xudeedi needs to go like Cowke. His sole contribution to the site in this holy month of Ramadan is cay iyo aflagaado iyo been abuur.

Are you crying for the "SOL board of directors" including Duke and his gang including Peace action and Thankful. We all know they are the one who voted Cowke out of here. The admin needs to be fair. When Puntland or someone from PUntland is been attacked for the trueth, they delete threats, but when they do personal attacks to others, they dont delete it and its all fine.

SOL should free place from favoritism. Thats all I have so to say.

Thankful   

Gallad you might be new to the site, but I don't think this is the site to be comparing men and who you think is ugly and who you think is not.

Look for one thread, where there was personal insults go through them all and show me just one!!!

No one is asking anyone to get kicked off! We are just wondering why Xudeedi saying that Mr. Somali is overcome by "female tendencies" .....don't you think that was unnecessary?

Thankful, dont waste your time on Galad he is upset that his attacks have not produced the expected results. He thought that Puntland would collapse if he wished it hard enough.....

Thankful   

Lol, I wont waste my time.

Ilka-Jiir has rally support and has carried out Faroole's orders like a true soldier would! He should receive an award. Puntland is uniting like never before and we have Atam to thank!

The state has overcome the AL Shabaab cell and has also proven its unity and cohesion. Ilka-Jiir should be rewarded, and so should Garad Ciid for his leadership role as a grand elder.

Gallad   

I did not compare men, I compared a cute child to what lander was refering to earlier.

All i have to say is that your weakness shows, by ganging up on one man.

And according to you, I thought ilka doli and garad a/raxman ali eid were partime puntlanders, and now all of a sudden they are full time. This is why everyone notices your hypocrisy.

Thankful   

Did you see the picture of the supposed crying Bantu child? What was the purpose of that? They wanted to prove a point at the expense of this baby and compare what men they find ugly and who they don't.

Why bring the baby into this?

The topic of the thread is Faroole(in a fancy suit) is visiting kids, he blindly send to their death beds. The picture of the kid was to proof this point.

Faroole is killing people. And you are crying like a baby about a picture with a crying baby.

Stay on the topic, Thankfull.