Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

Thankful   

No, actually it was another one for a second. Remember when people from there were upset at the number of ministers they received? They brought out their own flag and said they were seperating.

Look it up, there is a thread with pic's. I admit it was a threat by them, which to be honest is very clever....either give us what we want, or we will not be part of your enclave!

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Allah ha u naxariiste Egal was not a member of the SNM.

Thankfull you lost the argument against Xudeedi. And now you not only lost the argument but you start crying about personal attacks, when you guys use terms as SNM, mugged ones, Qowdhans(which I like), seccesionist, etc. You never hear someone complaining about it.

Only someone who lost the argument would start crying and complaining.

This thread is about Faroole visiting the soldiers of his clans and not all the soldiers.Again showing that you guys deliberately target a whole community. Xudeedi has provided us with so much info on the real intentions of the SSDF in Galgal. I suggest you adress the topic.

Or admit that you lost and Puntland faults to Xudeedi, and apologize.

We are still waiting for your respond or apology!

Originally posted by Thankful:

Look it up, there is a thread with pic's. I admit it was a threat by them, which to be honest is very clever....either give us what we want, or we will not be part of your enclave!

Why would they need to ask for anything? Think about it.. Riyaale who is from Borama mugged them and pushed the elections back multiple times right? If Riyaale can do that, another can..I say.

Thankful   

You notice how Land_soldier refuses to answer the question.

Are you Cowke or not?? You have been posting everyday since Cowke got kicked off. Why did you start posting right after he left? You signed up in 2007, but right after Cowke was kicked off you started posting like crazy?? Hmmmm, I wonder if you made many profiles??

See Cowke was kick off on August 2th 2010.... SOL

And Land Soldier started reposting on August 4th after a long absence SOL

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

you have posted 17 posts since 2007 and out of nowhere you came to light today! Xaggey iska qabsan la'dahay....?

This is what Ghelle T said when you returned, he even knew it!!!

Land Soldier return

Notice when he returned in this thread and was be called out for being a fake, he started insulting the people?

You are trying to hijack this thread with something completely irrelevant.

But to answer your question. No, I am not Cowke.

hadaad doonisid waan kugu dhaaran.

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Gheelle, haaheey kula arkay bro lakin we have to give him a credit for being smart enough to create 17 user accounts three years ago at the same time so they he never goes away lol. Duqa caadi ma aha.

I am not the first person to call you out and I won't be the last! Where have you been all this time? Why did you come back right after Cowke? I dont see other members posting pictures like this, only you and Cowke.

I have never called for anyone to be banned, I am just saying it's obvious Land Soldier and Cowke are one in the same!

Thankful, you a really making yourself ridicilous.

You lost an argument.

And then you try yo hijack this topic by calling me Cowke. First of all I dont care if you think I am Cowke or not. Second, calling me Cowke is nothing now. Hundreds have been doing that before you.

So dont make yourself ridicolous. And tell us why you want us to ignore the whole Galgala debacle.

Thankful   

Look you have posted on the last 6 threads in a row, just like Cowke use to do! You never did before he got kicked off!

Ok, I have made my point and I am sure everyone else already knew it also!

Thankful, do you still belief that AL Shabaab is in Galgala?

And when will we see them finally? like we see them in Moqadishu(picture below). When will you show us proof for your little ferry propaganda ferry tale.

Al SHabaab in Moqadishu.

al-shabaab31.jpg

Xudeedi   

Madaxweynaha Puntland Cabdiraxmaan Faroole ayaa booqasho ugu tegay dalka Itoobiya Ciidankii PISta Puntland oo loo qaaday dalkaas, una badnaa Beeshiisa, ka dib markii dhaawacyo dhabarka ah ka soo gaareen firxadkii iyo cararkii dagaalkii Julay 26,2010 ee Degaanada Karin oo ay horay u arag mid la mid ah

Ciidankan PIS oo dhaawacmay loona qaaday dalka Itoobiya oo ahayd meeshii ay markii hore ku soo tababarteen, kuna yaalo taliska ugu weyn oo laga xukumo ciidanka loogu yeero argagixis la dirirka oo ay qayb ka yihiin PIS, ayaa dhaawacyadii kale oo askarta Puntland oo ka soo jeeday Gobolada Sanaag iyo Sool waxay ahaayeen kuwo laga reebay in la qaado, inkastoo ay qabeen dhaawacyo la mid ah Askarta PIS uu aadka u jecel yahay Faroole ,waxaana labo maalmood ka dib ku dhintay Cisbitaalka Boosaaso labo askari oo dhalinyaro ah oo ka soo jeeda Gobolka Sool

Maalintii Shalay oo taariikhdu ahayd SEP,5 2010 waxa lagu dilay Magaalada Boosaaso Taliyihii Saldhiga Biyo kulule ee magaalada Boosaaso Allah ha u naxariistee Axmed Xasan Xaaji Dhoonge ahaana abaanduule daacad u ah Puntland oo ka qayb galay dagaaladii u danbeeyey oo Puntland gasho gaar ahaan kii Majayahan iyo kii Galgala ayna ku soo gaareen dhaawacyo.

Madaeynaha Puntland Cabdiraxmaan Faroole oo aaminsan in Puntland tahay Beesha uu ka soo jeedo ayaa noqday mid dhowr kun oo KM u gooya si uu u soo arko Qaraabadii ay tolka ahaayeen oo dagaalka ku dhaawacmay fursadna u siiyey in uu diyaarad ku qaado dhaawaca si loo soo daweeyo,hase ahaatee Madaxweyne Faroole wuxuu ka aamusay oo Qabiilka uu aaminsan yahay ka indho tiray in sarkaalkii 10 Sano u danbeesay naftiisa khatarta uy geliyey difaaca iyo jiritaanka Puntland kuna dhintay wuxuu aaminsanaa oo ahayd difaaca Puntland isaga oo ka soo hor jeeday kuway dadka isugu xigeen in uu madaxweynuhu ka hadlo ama u tacsidiyeeyo Reerkii oo ka dhintay marxuumku.

Garoowe Online oo Faroole asaasay hadana ay qoraan Curadadiisa la nool ,kuwaas u yaqaana qof kasta oo ka hor yimaada fikirkooda ku salaysan qamaamka xoolaha qaranka in ay yihiin Alshabaab ayaa iyaguna waxay noqdeen kuwa ka aamusay dilakan lakiinse wax badan ka qoray dilkii Af dhilo oo ahaa taliyihii SNM oo laascaanood xooga ku haystay iyaga oo uga tacsidiyeey Beesha uu ka dhashay,

Ugu danabayntii dagaalkii Puntland oo Faroole ka iclaamiyey Masaajidka Garoowe oo Beeshiisu degto wuxuu noqday mid ay maanta ka dagaalamaan labada dhinac oo is haya dhalinyaro ka soo wada jeeda Maakhir oo ahaa kuwii markii horeba cunaqabatayntu Puntland saarnayd,halka PIS oo aan jeclayn dagaalka dhabata ah ay ku ugaarsanayso ama ku dilayso gaadmo labadan garaba magaalooyinka dhexdooda iyaga oo afka u soo duubta sidaas awgeed waxa lagama maarmaan ah in caqligu shaqeeyo dagaalkana la soo afjaro kwa shilimada ka helay mashruuca Faroolena in ay runta u soo laabtaan ogaadaana dagaalkani wuxuu ku salaysan yahay

Allsanaag.com

Xudeedi   

Land Soldier - war nimanku way wareereen. Cowke repped their enclave and out of paranoia , they think every body is working against them.

"Ban Xudeedi", "Ban Land-soldier" ban anybody against your enclave. Balse noo sheega idinka inaad leedihiin aan idiin faaruqaynee.

Historical defeat indeed.

Land_soldier keep up the good work.

^^^ Historic defeat? One has to fight a historic battle Adeer. Go listen to thr Garad's interview it highlights the falacy even behind Majeyahan and how it took the elders to save Attam then, but not this time.

Your whole argument is built on falacy , don't lose any hair over this because as you can tell your men have lost and you have lost the argument.

Faroole has made a monkey out of all your attempts. :D

I think the Maakhiri's made a fool of Faroole.

How long can a battle for a village against a State continue? it has been going on now for months.

Faroole is the looser. Everyone can see how week his tribal entity is.

How long will you fight against the next village? how many thousands of soldiers will you send?