Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

Thankful   

Faroole was never a member of the SSDF, he was an academic! On the other hand the leaders of NW Somalia are all ex-SNM...so it is a fair tag!

But then again, the SSDF is the one that started it all!

Originally posted by Thankful:

Faroole was never a member of the SSDF, he was an academic! On the other hand the leaders of NW Somalia are all ex-SNM...so it is a fair tag!

Faysal Waraabe, Riyaale an ex-SNM men? You cry over our friend x of lying, and you do this? I should have let X call you out on this. Typical SSDF dude to twist stuff to their own benefit...smh

Thankful   

Egal ex....Silanyo ex....Riyaale was vice president under an SNM guy and then took over the job and was replaced by an SNM guy.

You can say SSDF if you want for Faroole but you are giving him too much credit when you group him as well! He didnt fight!

Is it this

Egal ex....Silanyo ex....Riyaale was vice president under an SNM guy and then took over the job and was replaced by an SNM guy.

Or

On the other hand the leaders of NW Somalia are all ex-SNM

Smarten up....

Allah ha u naxariiste Egal was not a member of the SNM.

Thankfull you lost the argument against Xudeedi. And now you not only lost the argument but you start crying about personal attacks, when you guys use terms as SNM, mugged ones, Qowdhans(which I like), seccesionist, etc. You never hear someone complaining about it.

Only someone who lost the argument would start crying and complaining.

This thread is about Faroole visiting the soldiers of his clans and not all the soldiers.Again showing that you guys deliberately target a whole community. Xudeedi has provided us with so much info on the real intentions of the SSDF in Galgal. I suggest you adress the topic.

Or admit that you lost and Puntland faults to Xudeedi, and apologize.

Xudeedi   

Gallad, these men are desperate, disturbed and delusional. So much pride in a weak clan administration, so much noise, offensive name calling and “castle in the sky” narratives only to mislead themselves. The psychological collision they adopted from the “Galgala” misfortune will indeed produce lasting side effects.

A repetitive hypocritical strategy is only a fool’s method. You out rightly denied the historical legacy, land and political contribution paved by the people of Makhir, yet you subscribe a fake admiration for Makhiri puppets. Abdulaahi Ali Ciid (The Garaad of Garowe) has never been pronounced to be a traditional Makhiri leader. He is among other opportunists who milk the “yes Puntland barn”, thus he is insignificant and holds no power with-in the tiers of the family. The same man supported Puntland’s “Majiyahan” offensives, skirmishes solely associated with clan enmity. Isims from Western Bari have spoken and ordered Puntland’s withdrawal from Western Bari.

Stop matching Gedo & Galgaduud to Makhir. These brotherly communities never had any confrontations or enmity. The topic is about the corrupt chief of the clan fiefdom’s, his lavish practices and consequences attained from sending his nephews to war.

Poor leadership is the crux of the problem and particularly Faroole’s despicable administration is to be blamed for the major part of the crisis in the region. Assassinations have become frequent in Bosaso as stability has been contested.

Thankful   

Riyaale became leader because the SNM guy he was under passed away (AUN)! He then finish of his term and stole the elections and tried to postpone the following ones. All your leaders are Ex-SNM, now if something were to happen to Silayno right now and the vice president was to finish it would still be ex-SNM admin!

This current Puntland government has no ex-SSDF guys!

Riyaale became leader because the SNM guy he was under passed away (AUN)! He then finish of his term and stole the elections and tried to postpone the following ones.

I thought the SNM clans were the most dominate in the area you frequently call "NW Somalia"? How did someone like Riyale who does belong to the SNM-clans stole the elections? Sh!t isn't adding up..

Thankful   

No no no, I said the most dominant in the Triangle of Burco, Hargeysa, Bebera! I never referred to clan, only when both opposition leaders were from the same triangle!

Riyaale was ask to take a back up role to Egal, he was pick as pres because the blue Somalia flag would be held up if he wasn't!

Thankful   

Land Soldier, see that is why I think you are Cowke. Because that was the final thing that he did before he got kicked out, making comments about other Africans, as well your tendency to write on every thread!

So are you Cowke?

No no no, I said the most dominant in the Triangle of Burco, Hargeysa, Bebera! I never referred to clan, only when both opposition leaders were from the same triangle!

Riyaale was ask to take a back up role to Egal, he was pick as pres because the blue Somalia flag would be held up if he wasn't!

Since we have a President who is from Burco currently, the blue flag is flying over in Borama right?