Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Garyaqaan, I’m only exercising the intended purpose of this forum. You are blinded by a similar illness as you can’t see the disparaging remarks displayed by your kinsmen. Adeer, I will voice my concerns and continue my campaign until your true faces come to light.

Personal attacks were initiated by Duke, Thanksful and Mr.Somalia. Adeer Don’t burst out into tears and stand behind yours.

Your need for many characters shows me how weak and illogical your arguments are.

Xudeedi you act as if you can accuse people of stuff and not get called out on how wrong you are.

Look for one post anywhere that I ever personally attacked you! You are making it up!

You are upset because so many people are disagreeing with you when it comes to Atam so you want to lash out at them.

You are getting away with a lot more than a new SOL member would have, which should not be the case because someone who has been here long enough should know the rules.

Gallad   

Welee Xudeydi is a man. YOu made them all cry a like girls, by keeping us posted what they are hiding from us. The puntland media is censered and they were rubbish anyway.

Xudeydi keep it coming bro, we all enjoy reading about the trueth. I can teach you few things about SSDF boys in here: Treat them like a garbage, us they dont ever treat you like "tolka". These people are hypocrites, today they will call you "tolka" tomorow they will switch gears and promote personal vendetta in the forums like Gen. Duke and Thankful. Dont show marcy.

Again, I am glad the mekheris are the last to know about the SSDF hypocricy.

^^^lool. The desperate one is at it again, adeer no one will attack Xudeedi's person but the focus will be on Attam and the ludicrous claims his supporters make.

Likes always tend to gravitate to each other, thus hating what you term as the “SSDF” is now a common ground for both of you.

As for your last claim, listen to the Audio of the powerful Garad Cabdullahi Cali Ciid, he spells it out in clear detail what is happening on the ground. But you never were comfortable with the truth now were you Hiiraale supporter?

:D

Gallad   

Dukey: you are depressed and lonely man. My god, you are in the forum 24/7. You and you boy thnkful are just promoting personal vendetta against xedeydi and the people of makhir. They may do something about it, or they may not. But we know each other, and Hiiraale is you Master. its why you can't keep him out of your mouth.

by the way how is your uncle doing in Yemen, the refugee camp he once sent to many civilians from Mogadishu.

Gallag: You are blind of the truth, a supporter of road block admin of Hiiraale & Taano should never lecture anyone adeer least of all a Puntlander. As for my uncle his last days as a leader he left on a private jet oversaw and election in Garowe and then retired to a plush Villa Guarded by the Yemeni security service. However your greatest hero fled on a Donkey, and then was chased out of Nairobi, and then languished in exile in Lagos [how far is that]? And your most recent hero Hiiraale is under the protection of an Ethiopian Corporal in Dolow, unable to stop the looting of his mothers farm, but you are brave here?

Gallad   

Hiiraale dalkiisa ayuu ku nolyahay. Doolow is district in Gedo where clan hails from. Ethiopians are not in Doolow Read the news here.

On the other hand, you uncle is cheeling in the refugee camp that he once sent many civilians from Mogadishu. :D

You can show off to the makhiris, but we know how fast runner you are. I remember how ya all used to make afgudud a ranger, but guess what, he is jobless alcoholic now, living like rat under a rock. Keep it coming boy.

^^^lol@Hiiraale is living in his country. You keep laying to yourself again lad..

Yusuf has retired to the Diplomatic quarter of our sister country Yemen. Hiiraale is in Dolow occupied Ethiopia making threats to gas people these past two years, Taano has gone back to taking benefits in Holland and Barre was chased out of his country in defeat and humiliation, sent packing on a Donkey..

Adeer my cousins in Makhir are far richer than you, more influantial and have an educated class you can only envy, you must mistake me for someone who does not know what Gedo's demographics is which makes you a minority or your state of affairs in Galgaduud?

Back to Barre, Hiiraale and TaanoIs there even an admin they left behind? Yusuf's Puntland still stands strong till today. :D

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

^^^ when did it became okey for name calling

oo caayda waa lafasaxay miyaa. where are the admis!!!

That Mr Somalia character is probably the most aggressive when it comes to name calling. I'm sure he can handle insults thrown back at him.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Likes always tend to gravitate to each other, thus hating what you term as the “SSDF” is now a common ground for both of you.

That's a term for your clan? We all speak in codes don't we? You love saying "SNM" this and that. Its only right.

Saalax   

Gallad, maxa ku dhacay the alliance of walaalaha galgaduud and the days of drinking spartimo in Kismaayo beach horta. (just a question)

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^Cool my SSDF bredren. Would this be an appropriate time to label X folks "mugged ones"?

:D:D

Unfortunately when he was using that term against the "snm" it was a false claim. He would say anything to try to box, but his arms were too short to box.

That term really does stick well against his own folks don't it? The irony here...