Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ethiopia: Farole in a fancy suit visits kids, he blindly sent to their death beds

Xudeedi   

gadgaet12.jpg

Tragedy indeed; these are only men from the Garowe clan fiefdom. According to reliable reports, men from Sool, Sanaag and Western Bari were not privilidged enough to be deployed to Ethiopian health facilities.

It's good the President has met the brave soldiers and that they are being treated well and recovering.

It's about time the state takes care o it's own.

It's funny how reliable sources tell one something contradictory every day.

Thankful   

One minute they are saying no "SSDF" soldiers can step foot in these area's and now they are saying they are the only ones getting medical attention in Ethiopia.

Faroole is making sure to utilize all the support he is getting for how he is handling this to his advantage.

Yeah they don't know their heads from the ****. Remember how 25,000 civilians uprooted became 700. Now the "SSDF" clans who were not there, are treating their own in Addis and no one else according to the same reliable source.

Faroole is looking good thus far, while Attam Diaspora supporters hapless oppsition are bussy setting up fake Admins in cloud nine.

Makhir admin, that only exisits in the mind of Galgalanews and Dhahar.com :D

Correction: No one ever said it was 700 people. It is over 700 families alone in Galgala evacuated.

Nabadoonada waa sida ay bbc da u sheegeen waxaa Galgala ka barakacay in ka badan 700 reer. Sidoo kale wasiir ku xigeenka shaqada iyo shaqaalaha iyo sportiga ayaa idaacada u sheegey tiro intaa ka badan. Marka hadii aad xisaab taqaanid Galgala waxaa ku hareereysan ugu yaraan 10 tuulo. Isku darka imisa ayuu noqon karaa?

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

[QB] Mr.Somalia, You are overpowered by female tendencies

Xudeedi, are you saying Mr.Somalia is now Ms.Somalia?

Ms.Somalia, Abaayo, see tahay nooh?

Xudeedi   

Garyaqaan, I’m only exercising the intended purpose of this forum. You are blinded by a similar illness as you can’t see the disparaging remarks displayed by your kinsmen. Adeer, I will voice my concerns and continue my campaign until your true faces come to light.

Personal attacks were initiated by Duke, Thanksful and Mr.Somalia. Adeer Don’t burst out into tears and stand behind yours.

Your need for many characters shows me how weak and illogical your arguments are.

War ninka daaya, ninku waa rageedi, waa mujaahid.

maxaad la cabaadisiin, u jawaaba.

mise waad is dhiibteen?

hadaad is dhiibisiin gacmaha kor utaaga, si uu idin ka joojiyo hubka weyn. :D

surrender.gif

Specially Duke, I wanna see your hands up.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Garyaqaan, I’m only exercising the intended purpose of this forum. You are blinded by a similar illness as you can’t see the disparaging remarks displayed by your kinsmen. Adeer, I will voice my concerns and continue my campaign until your true faces come to light.

Personal attacks were initiated by Duke, Thanksful and Mr.Somalia. Adeer Don’t burst out into tears and stand behind yours.

Your need for many characters shows me how weak and illogical your arguments are.

Bro, Ramadaan kariin 1st and it is alost over try to be helpfull in that mannar. You are my kisman also :D remembar. and if others attack you with personal attack Qald miyaa qalad lagu gudaa ? if the answer is Yes Adeer waan ku raali galiyay You are doing a great job.

No one insulted this individual or initiate any personal attacks on his person the forum is open to anyone. The attacks had been only on Attam and the happless little websites that support him, if that's pesonal then so be it.

Also 700 families are not equal to 25000 persons, again they mix up figures actually make up figures to try and create hatred between whole clans.

Like how relaible sources are telling them that only wounded members of a certain clan wounded are being treated in Djibouti and Addis while others are not. It's crazy stuff, nonsense news.