Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Daroor: fighting continues over 70 dead...

Jaylaani   

It’s primitive and not Islamic being adult and running naked in the wild. Animals do that not humans. At least NOT in the civilized world.

Satisfied Mr. Che? I hope that answers your question!

me   

Waraa Che, don't waste your time and energy on these kind of people. They are misguided and full of hate.

Pi   

We warned you before, before that and before that. If you do not stop this blatant insult to the members of this forum, your privilege will be suspended. This is the admonition and digniin.

[ February 23, 2007, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jaylaani   

I don’t converse with *********.

Don’t take your frustration on me dawg. You’re who you’re.

Che,

Lo@tanugu yu

Taangigi mee.

No problem man.

[ February 23, 2007, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

lol I believe the home page of SOL Quotes itself (very fairly if your thinking retrospectively, and in some respects of the fourm now) as being the Best somali fourm usual referenced by some big national dails here in the UK and across the Pond in the US (Satan Land).

Well i believe the above quoted example and so many other more, would challange that assertion.

As i said in my first quote, its nice to know who is who and what everyone stands for.

[ February 23, 2007, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jaylaani   

^^^I don’t believe in censorship. This is the cyber world and the creature above has rights to express his opinion in free will.

I wasn’t gonna run to the watchmen of this medium to clean up like some people do.

Pi   

Ana Juwa, dude, it's very simple. It's one of the most basic laws of the universe. For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction- Physics 101.

Funny thing is I never try to be personal. But once someone gets personal and jumps into the gutter, I follow them right in.

Dude, one person said that the people of Mudug are primitive (run naked) and unislamic. Another person replied, that the people of Hargaysa are promiscuous and unislamic. Tit-for-tat, is the rule of the game.

It's bad for the forum, I agree. But what can you do when some ciyaal would rather attack you personally, rather than addrress the topic of the thread. Ana Juwa, either be objective, or save me the calaacal.

RedSea   

^Pi, you have gone as far as his mom dude, that is bit insulting. You should have just left it at the Hargeysa part. But his mom, that is not a way to respond to his comments. It wasn't tit for tat at all to be honest with you.

Anyways, let us cut the crap here and go on with whatever we were doing to begin with.

mr. me, no one (somali individual) can claim that they are free of hate towards one region and its inhabtitants...and yes that includes you big time. So take your own advice buddy.

nabadey,

Jaylaani   

Shucayb

Saxib these things don't bother me. He can badmouth mothers all he wants. I know I wouldn't go there….dissing moms and all but PI and others including DUKE who was talking about step moms and shyt earlier in another thread, showed me nothing but how ********** these ********** from MUDUG (the naked land) really are. I expect that from them. So , no worries dawg. Let them shyt in the forum like they always do.

BTW, I dislike certian people...I don't hate any one.

[ February 23, 2007, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

I was basking in glory by associating myself with a successful people whom I perceived to be peaceful up until today. I am disappointed to hear that these two sub-clans are engaging in an act of war. I am disappointed because I always thought northern people were not prone to violence. This fighting will really try to shape other’s impression of Somaliland. When people recall life experiences, they typically remember more events from recent past than from the distant past. Does Somaliland really want to be associated with violence?

This kind of barbaric violence needs to be stopped by the elders because it will lurk like a wolf in sheep’s clothing if the parties involved are not harshly warned to stop instigating such a heinous crime. I will be honest to say that I learned of the war through an acquaintance. I have no clue what had happened between these two sub-clans. It happened that I am a son of one of the sub-clan that is fighting.

is it any wonder that this fighting is taking place near the ethiopian border with sland! the fighting is melees sponsored to de-stablize the whole somali sub-clan regions! hes goal, to control all somali and get access to coasts!

do u have any idea how long they had this dream??

mark my word. :confused: