Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Somaliland Gas Company

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Qudhac, topic isn't closed, wah...We're just getting started...Maxaa adi topic qaad kusaabsan uga gubanee? That's what I don't understand...

On a serious note, aniga sheeko kama dhigin...Ee like I said before, someone used qaad/sigaar as an example instead of the more important things in life...So I thought there surely must be something/anything more important worth mentioning that's worth $10 in Hargeysa than qaad as an example, specially in a thread where horumarka wadanka lagaga hadlaayo (ie. gasoline company)...Understood!

Now we can close this topic...What's next?

do you think you are fooling any one, the only reason constantly talk of qat and mirqaan is to attempt a lame mud slinging, but the honest truth qaad waa loo siman yahay so cidna qaad kuma caayi kartid, so you cannot associate it with anyone as you are obviosly attempting in lame childish way...

so if the topic excites yopu that much knock yourself out. ;)

Kool_Kat   

^War meesha ka dhaqaaji baa lagu yidhi...Qaadba hadii lasoo hadal qaado idinkoo wada gariiraya baad dadka kusoo sacsacdaanee...

'Cidna qaad kuma caayi kartid' kuyeh...Sheekuuba wadaayee...Shimee qaad ka hadalkiis caay noqday? Minow caay yahayana iska dhaafa hee, wah...Just think of that feeling when you're heading out for a qaad session? :D See, it is not caay! :D:D

Qof walba wuxuu yahay isagaa is og, marka move on dear...Hadii kale noqo 'fartii bugtay iyo meesheedii is ogaa', maanta dhan meelaha ka bood bood... ;)

JB, waanku salaamay...I know you're one of the very few this 'qaad gariir' kafakaday...Mise adoo cimrigaas eh baad ku biirtay hada? :D Sheemo...

Qudhac   

like i said kk....knock yourself out with your mirqaan stories that you talk of in every thread it obvious rocks your boat... ;)

Kool_Kat   

^I know it 'rocks your boat' to see inaa marqaan ka hadloo...Otherwise you wouldn't be following every thread I mention qaad/marqaan...Duh...Yup iska key dabasoco and keep track, I don't mind... ;)

JB, yaa kugu inkaaray hee adi? :D

Qudhac   

kk dont get frosty if mention your pattern of mirqaan and qaad talks, i gues every one likes talking about their hobbies and intrest all the time so dont mind me .... ;)

Chimera   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Solar power is the future!

Nellis2.jpg

With our hot climate we would be blessed with power for life

Solar power is expensive though initially, but it's definitely the future energy in somalia if we are smart.

I was reading an article a while back about a solar powered desalination plant in australia which was very interesting, something similar could done in somalia(puntland), but the problem is the cost is something around 300 million. Maybe in the future, because water will be a scarce resource soon and somali climate is perfect for solar power.
It would be a piece of cake sxb, with a stable Somalia foreign direct investment would increase substantially and on top of that, with plenty of resources such as Oil&Uranium in the ground(if the revenues were handled responsibly) we could build twenty extra Solar fields all over Somalia and start exporting this same energy for money or stocks.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

kk dont get frosty if mention your pattern of mirqaan and qaad talks,
i gues every one likes talking about their hobbies and intrest all the time so dont mind me ....
;)

Well you should enjoy when I talk about qaad and marqaan then, no? Why get all defensive and say waa ceeb in laga hadlo...Raaxeyso yaaqoo, aduun waa laba bari... :D;) Aloow yaa ilakahaaga cagaarkooda ituso... :D

Qudhac   

kA DAROO DIBI DHAL....

qaad

sigaar

mirqaan

plus Raaxo

:eek:

walee meel xun bay kula maraysaa, would advise you halkaa sheekadu haynoogu joogto ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Horta Qudhac stop winking at her, secondly gaabaad iska daaf, siidan sii maah waale. Have a nice discuss or iska daaf, you are hijacking your own good thread qudhac. smile.gif