Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Somaliland Gas Company

Good stuff.

Hope all the best for this company to succeed. We can no longer afford to loose another tree for firewood/charcoal purposes.

JB, how much does it cost to buy one of those Gas appliances in Hargeisa?

It is still expensive sxb ,,, if we need to really stop this charcoal, we need a cheaper gas that is.

$ 10 is the cost of the qayilaad for the middle class ppl ,,,,,,,,, :D

^^LOL... hargeisa middle class waa yeelatay? way duushay ayaa maqli jirnee, imika waa way-tagtay its gone... :D:D

Oh... so you are talking about the Gas itself. I was asking you about the Gas Stove? you know alaabta kitchenka la dhigo ee wax lagu kariyo... obviously you will need one those at least. smile.gif

I think that is something between $ 20 and $ 35 depends on the size .......... there is even one that is about $ 15

Dad waxa jira $ 50 ku qayila everyday dee .... Iyo qaar $ 5 ku qayila ama in ka yarba.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Ayaad iska dhisaysaa? :rolleyes:

Dadka Waqooyi galbeed dagani cannot afford gas cooker or anything else. This is part of the Propaganda.

Say my family cannot currently afford to buy anything. Others can and do, Some of family even have washing machines and cookers, and no they are not related to Riyaal or Silanayo, nor do they get hand-out, it is called hard work. Others in my family are poor still hanging in the Miyi and remittances. Alhumdulilah in all cases, but adigu look beyond your bitterness, it is healthy once in a while.

Good going, but I’m worried about the safety :eek:

FB, the hope is that with some devlopment, more people will come out of poverty and join the middle class, therefore the market will grow in the next 20years or so.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

baakidh sigaar

LOOOOOL...Kix kix kix...Kaaaaaax kax kax kaaaaaaaaaax@baakidh!!! :D:D:D

Walahi, I literally almost Laughed Out Loud in class...

From baakad to baakidh! Waligey tan waa ii dhinteed inaa maqlo...

So typical how he used jaad as an example yaah? :rolleyes: I hope iyadoo lawada marqaansanyahay inaan la isku shidin gaska... icon_razz.gif

The pictures of the holding facility(for the gas) are quite impressive. It's amazing what Somalis can achieve given peace and law&order. Our brothers & sisters from other regions should take example and see their potential if the environment was the same, rather than engaging in name-calling and fault-finding.

Hopefully peace will be achieved in the rest of the Somali peninsula. JB, thanks for posting the pics. Makes one feel one is wasting one's time in the West ;)