Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Somaliland Gas Company

Like or loath it, Reer Waqooyi are making it by the day. In fact, the only light a land where darkness prevails.

And let me say this, reer Waqooyi maahi, waxan soomaaalinimo ahaynina iima galin, but it makes me proud to see another Soo-Maal [you add your suffix here] making a progress.

Good going,Wa lakiin,who & how many people can afford gas cookers? perhaps a mere 1% of the population? From, a business perspective,THIS is not a good investment. Theres room for growth,however,the client base is quite limited. smile.gif

I like Somaliland,I like smile.gif

Xidigo   

^^ Ayaad iska dhisaysaa? :rolleyes:

Dadka Waqooyi galbeed dagani cannot afford gas cooker or anything else. This is part of the Propaganda.

Poker   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

If I see one I will run a mile because reer Africa safety garanmaayaan!

I worry about too.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Ayaad iska dhisaysaa? :rolleyes:

Dadka Waqooyi galbeed dagani cannot afford gas cooker or anything else. This is part of the Propaganda.

Minyar raadis baan ahay eedo smile.gif

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

U naagayn minyar lagumo helo.
;)

:D:D kix kix. laakin,qaraar iyo iska hor imaad ayadana wax laguma helo. Marka am taking my chances....i will err to the side of a minyar. So,yes,I(still) like Somaliland L0L. icon_razz.gif

Balse,Tigreda mistressyasha xabsnayeen,sow naageys TFG madax kameynan helin? smile.gif

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Good going,Wa lakiin,who & how many people can afford gas cookers? perhaps a mere 1% of the population? From, a business perspective,THIS is not a good investment. Theres room for growth,however,the client base is quite limited.
smile.gif

I like Somaliland,I like
smile.gif

As far as i know, people can afford the new company's product. The kiish of charcoal is $ 5 and the family need to get at least two per month. The one tin of the new Gas is $ 10 ... so i think i works although i don't think it is still that cheap but it can compete the damn charcoal.

RedSea   

Dadka Waqooyi galbeed dagani cannot afford gas cooker or anything else

LOL@or Anything else. ha ina habaarin. Ilaahay arsaaqada nagama xidhine.