Sign in to follow this  
me

Assassinating the warlords

me   

Will killing the warlords solve the problem?

I mean all of them.

We make a list and go knock on their doors.

Would that solve anything?

And why hasn't it been tried before?

Cuz it is not well thought fix to our immense problems. The warlords simply represent the masses. They exist cuz of us. We need to change people first. There has to be a shift in Somali thinking before we could even think about assassanting a warlord.

Rea   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

We need to change people first. There has to be a shift in Somali thinking before we could even think about assassanting a warlord.

That is so true; we really need to shift our thinking before anything can be done!!! And until we have a better understanding and higher respect for motherland ... we will continue destroying our land and people!

but than again

im ready 2 line them up (warlord) and take them all out.. 4 all the raping and the killing of innocent children!

me   

Yes your right a shift in thinking is needed, but this shift in thinking will not come if we reward the warelords instead of punishing them.

Can the two not go hand in hand. Rewarding the people trying to do good and punishing those who are doing evil?

Plus what do we have to loose with wacking few hated warlords? Could it not work positively by showing all those who have evil plans that they will be dealt with?

The list of people also includes.

-those who dump Somali people in the sea

-those who sold the statues of our National hero's

-those who dumped nuclear and chemical waste on our shores

-those who have caused the famines

-those who cut trees for charcoal

All these people need to be delt with. Us ignoring them is whats making them bolder and do even worse things.