Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Adeer
, when you said this:

quote:

Originally posted By Pirate-lander

Also, the
SNM
khat rebels were the weakest rebel movement, and without ethiopian assistance and other somali rebel movements(
ssdf, usc
etc), morgan would still be in hargeisa today. Consider yourself luck old man.

All one can do, is to say, that is enough for you tonight,
dear lad
. Therefore, be off to bed (for I am sure of it, that the family is cursing me for keeping you up in this late in the night). And do not worry, for you could keep the lights on; just in case you think that dark may bring the worst for you...
:D

Nigthy,...nighty,...now,...
dear lad
khat is a hell of a drug, Good night senile old khat addict, and don't let gen morgan or other bad puntland bogeymen give you nightmares. :D

couple nights ago - we were discussing solutions to the old age problems of the Qabiil when friend came up with following formula to replace the 4.5 - here it is:

He called the 5.O (named after another formula that i came up with, that we were discussing - but his one sounds weird and wacky) - according his formula - since somalis have five clans - each one should be given a occupation that they are either good at or enjoying doing. wuxuu yidhi:

1. yaa ugu xukun jecel - all form of political leadership should be given to them. i.e those hailing from PL and their kin and kith.

2. yaa ugu dagaal badan/jecel - all the soldiers, police should be made up this clan. i.e those hailing from 'the mogadishu society'

3. yaa ugu lacag badan ama dhaqaale jecel - all the economy must be given to this clan. i.e those hailing from SL and their kin and kith

4. xaggee baa ugu malcamad badan ama ugu quran barasho badan - all the religious affair and the judiciary should be given to this clan . i.e The RRA and their kin and kith.

5. Wixii soo hara iyo waxay rabbaan baa - should be given the alliance of the minority clans.

what do you guys think?

Somalina   

:D:D

A friend of mine, suggested that reer Mudug should not be allowed to hold any political leadership position in Somalia for atleast 10 years (walaa Police Chief, walaa Madaxweyne or Ra'iisul Wasaare). :D

Let the women lead the country! my 2 cents.

Somalina   

Waan ugu tuurey soo ma aadan arag. :D

Sayid waa in lala xisaabtaama oo la weydiiyaa wuxuu soo qorey iney ka dhabtahay iyo in kale. Specially

Wixii soo hara iyo waxay rabbaan baa - should be given the alliance of the minority clans.

Dadka rafaadsan maanta Soomaliya waa the "minority clans" hadana Sayidka(sxb) waxba uma ogola. Soo yaab mahan walaalkiis?

Adiga maxay kula tahay oo aad ku kordhin kartaa fikrad ahaan?

Aragtideyda haddaa dhiibto buug la qoray noqonee oo waaga kugu baryaayo aqrinteeda ee marka anoo iska dhaafo ii dhaanto.

N.B. - Waa kugu raacsanahay inay haweenka la wada wareegaan hoggaanka dalkeena. I advocated -- and still am -- that years ago on here. We need new Caraweelos oo niman Soomaali badan bahalahooda ka rifo. grinning-smiley-9517.gif

Originally posted by NinaNC:

:D:D

A friend of mine, suggested that reer Mudug should not be allowed to hold any political leadership position in Somalia for atleast 10 years (walaa Police Chief, walaa Madaxweyne or Ra'iisul Wasaare).

Let the women lead the country! my 2 cents.

Lol@your friends suggestion - i heard that many times too - i think it should be in the constitution like forever (even if they are women).

MMA - maxaa jidha saxiib? you don't like my friend's suggestion - not funny enough for you? the debate went on further than that - unfortunately there was only three reps of the five clans