Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOLUTIONS - CORNER

Practical solutions:

1-Continue dirin process

2-Withdraw Ethiopian troops

3-Aayar halloo socdo (i will post this theme in the Islamic section insha Allah in brother SOS's thread)

edit: i forgot to say the war against qabyaalad is futile one. qabyaalad is there but it is not really posing a threat to our existance. Perceived injustice and political grievances are! And that knows no tribal boundaries.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but my answer is in your signatute:

Markey daani maaha tidhi

Maxaan talo meel ka dayey

Markey dani maaha tidhi

Ka sii deyey meel la dayey

Markey dani maha tidhi ku

Laabtey halkaan ka daayey

so come on where is it (solution) - i look every where. LOl

What else do you want if the answer is in my signature ??

For instance, RED, could go to hargeisa and tell the prostitutes in the marfasho that what they are doing is Xaraam. He should help revert(only through educating them, but never forcing them-by hiding behind a fake cimaamad-- and bombing them into the AIDS infected smithers they rightfully ALL are) them back to Islam and then campaign to implement Shariah law in Somaliland. If his clansmen accept that, I think that it would be a very big plus for him and also help reduce the AIDS rate in Somalia's most infected city.

:mad: Waryaa I assumed insults like this were against the rules of SOL, so keep your comments to yourself if you don't have anything nice to say.

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Another answer that can help cure this disease of tribalism is law-- Islamic law, to be specific.

:D We all know and read what you wrote in that "Amin Aamir's latest sketch' thread. Stop using the deen as your argument. I always been saying the hate is mutual....I mean lets just be honest about it.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Dhulqarnayn - saaxiib - i must congratulate on your solution finding excercise - i also must say that you did indeed beat these two 'secessionists' by posting a solution.

however, i feel obilaged to tell you - your solution was lost to them - as soon as you started to insult them. i bet Redsea never even read as far the bit about him doing the Dacwa - and even if he did - because of all the innuendos and dis here and there - he probably thought you were asking him to verbally abuse his clansmen - consequently he won't heed the message.

Solution - do all what you did without a curse or disdain for 'seccessionist'.

To Sayid*Somal:

You make a good case.

Still, eventhough, those I describe as secessionist trogdolytes deserve all the "disdain" in the world--I don't think we should care much about their puny feelings getting hurt, whenever the truth is spoken.

But I understand your frustration saaxiib. This thread was supposed to be about the discussion of solutions to our problems. And you are right--I could have done a better job if ONLY I did not use the schmucks from the tribal enclave up north as an example. But then again, how can any solution for tribalism in Somalia work, if an oafish entity full of uneducated men wants the break up of Somalia on the grounds of separateness based on clanship? This comes from a deep seated inferiority complex and fear of other Somalis. They're taught early in their childhoods to fear other Somalis and fear anyone who isn't like them...And that's why these people(IMHO) are collectively ALL sick in the head.

Insha-Allah, I look forward to the day the khat-babies outgrow the hypocrisy and lies of their elders and finally accept the shared fate and destiny of ALL Somalis.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Another answer that can help cure this disease of tribalism is law-- Islamic law, to be specific.

:D

We all know and read what you wrote in that "Amin Aamir's latest sketch' thread. Stop using the deen as your argument. I always been saying the hate is mutual....I mean lets just be honest about it.
*****, no need to repeat yourself. You assume I 'hate' you, because I won't tolerate the sour echo of your secessionist ******. It aint gonna happen--so take that nonsense elsewhere.

Republic Of California

[ November 25, 2008, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

You assume I 'hate' you, because I won't tolerate the sour echo of your secessionist *****.

Republic Of California [/QB]

Ya Small-time **** from the land of the pirates... :D . You know the hate stems from somewhere else...I wont deny it I have the same hate for you as well.

[ November 25, 2008, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

quote:

You assume I 'hate' you, because I won't tolerate the sour echo of your secessionist ******.

Republic Of California

Ya Small-time ***** from the land of the pirates...
. You know the hate stems from somewhere else...I wont deny it I have the same hate for you as well.
*****, it matters not a bit to me if you hate me, but am I to take it that all your drivel indicates opposite beliefs-- from your ***** secessionist dreams, your hate for me, and now your respect for my pirates? You're quite a complicated *****, I see.

This is for you...Arrr!

Pirates.gif

****** ******* ****** :D

Republic Of California

[ November 25, 2008, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^

Of course homie - you shouldn't care what the "Separtist" thinks of you....Just to let you know that all this fake talk from you (and from any of your family from the piratland) about the Deen/Islamic faith is falling into a deaf ear.

I hope the Somalia you dream of comes to reality very sooon :D

quote:Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

You assume I 'hate' you, because I won't tolerate the sour echo of your secessionist flapdoodle.

Republic Of California

Ya Small-time ***** from the land of the pirates...
. You know the hate stems from somewhere else...I wont deny it I have the same hate for you as well. [/QB]
Calm down homie, no one hates you. Hate is a strong word, and it takes a lot of energy to hate. There are better things one can do with their time than hate others.

Somaliland unfortunately was built on clan hate, instead of the hate, you should just focus on developing your regions and try to be part of the solution instead of the problem.

[ November 25, 2008, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^MMA, I've always said, don't be quick to pull the trigger everytime you encounter a word that might send you to the dictionary. For example, could you please tell us the difference between the following...if someone thinks something makes SENSE and when someone else thinks the same thing makes NO SENSE whatsoever. What's the difference? Now with that in mind, please take the time and go check up the meaning of "flapdoodle" and tell us where the insult in that word is!

Saaxiib, it's a fact of life that most secessionists on SOL spout nothing less than utter balderdash in these forums. There I've said it loud and clear. Now, go check your unique SOL Moderator's dictionary to see if any of these words make me one of those "insult-addicted folks" you refered to earlier. Also let us know if I have "incited hatred against certain clans" as you say, and may the sword of justice swoop down on me real hard.

Later Alligator!

Republic Of California

RedSea   

How was SL 'built' on hate?

The word built and hate don't go together. Hate is destructive not constructive.

ps. DQ, You are a mad man.