Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOLUTIONS - CORNER

As the thread name suggest - this is a place where you should only come in and post - if you have a SOLUTION - what that means in effect is No Naysayers (somebody who speaks against something, especially somebody who habitually expresses contrary opinions WITHOUT offering SOLUTIONS to the problem)

As matter fact the only time one is allowed to mention a problem here is when it precedes a solution - that does not negate - the wisdom of constructive criticism - so long as the criticism is followed by a solution .

As the norm - the poster starts the topic - 1st installement of SOLUTIONS to the OLD age Qabiil and negatives associated with it

1. We know criminalising it won't work - it has been tried with utter failure

2. Somalis make it sacred - hence unavoidable

3. It has many uses - good and bad

So how do we deal with this topic and find solutions to its negatives and make use of its positives???

Solution: count every one - before you ask how - if there is a will there is a way?? Somalis being proud lot - would no doubt - be more than willing and able to be counted - as long as reer hebel is doing it and they won't be beaten.

For nomads - allocate reservers of land for each sub clan (like scotland) = no more wars over water hole. make the clans compete with one another over production of things or how well their area is doing - somalis love to be number one - competition is healthy.

in towns/settlement - use affertive action for minority clans to ensure equal access to jobs/education/property. minorities being any one residing in an area where they are the minority in number compared to dominanite clan numbers - i.e. not the actual # all over somalia.

- i love to go on - but i'll stop here for others to continue - rememeber people - only solutions please.

^^LOL - you would have being more thruthful if you had said; it was darn to hard - and i don't have enough ciliate cells to come with any solutions to anything.

^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but my answer is in your signatute:

Markey daani maaha tidhi

Maxaan talo meel ka dayey

Markey dani maaha tidhi

Ka sii deyey meel la dayey

Markey dani maha tidhi ku

Laabtey halkaan ka daayey

so come on where is it (solution) - i look every where. LOl

^^^Cretinous secessionists have never had any sensible solutions to anything--so why would you expect them to start right now? Damn! I just said something about them, didn't I? My baaad... :D --I hope I'll make it up them, by proposing some answers to your lead thread. Cuz, i sure as hell aint never gonna apologize to a rabid secessionist. icon_razz.gif

Sayidka,

Like you mentioned earlier, tribalal affliatons have both good uses and very bad ones. And it is because of some of these advantages that most Somalis are very reluctant to distance themselves from it. As you know, the reality of life in miyiga--where over 60% of Somalis still live-- is that most reer miyi live in extreme poverty and depend mostly on those nearest to them for their survival. These guys rely on one another. For instance, to dig watering holes for each other, or share resources in hard times, and even help defend each other's grazing pastures--they all rely on their tribe. Even those living in magaalada and tuulooyinka often organize themselves to build schools and clinics along clan lines...I don't blame them for it because in such situations, the only people that can really help are those closest to you in blood --those you can trust-- family and clan. Now most politicans in Somalia understand this and do their very best to exploit these relationships. But clearly, most geeljireyaal in Somalia would have no need to rely on their clansmen(including their clan politicians) - apart from the recognition of familial traditions, should they choose - if they could ONLY rely on themselves.

So the question remains is-- how can we rid ourselves of the positive benefits associated with a geeljire's clan? ONLY then, can we argue that tribalism is indeed 100% evil and should be eliminated.

I think the first step is to finanacial empower these poor Somalis of the horn. I know if these guys had money to feed, cloth and educate their children and therefore, get rid of the ignorance about other somalis - then politicians would not buy them for a few bundles of khat.

Another answer that can help cure this disease of tribalism is law-- Islamic law, to be specific. However; this should only be implemented by the free will of every clan member in a particualr clan, ONLY after he has been schooled about the benifits of using our shariah to regulate our relations with other humans. Now I know some deviant supporters might get excited by this statement of mine, so let me clarify it oncemore--I want Shariah to be enforced by clan elders ONLY for their clan members-- ONLY! And because Sayidka said, competion for Somalis is a good thing--so why don't we all compete for the preaching of our religion to our respective clansmen. For instance, RED, could go to hargeisa and tell the prostitutes in the marfasho that what they are doing is Xaraam. He should help revert(only through educating them, but never forcing them-by hiding behind a fake cimaamad-- and bombing them into the AIDS infected smithers they rightfully ALL are) them back to Islam and then campaign to implement Shariah law in Somaliland. If his clansmen accept that, I think that it would be a very big plus for him and also help reduce the AIDS rate in Somalia's most infected city.

So in conclusion...through economic empowerment and education can we get rid of this shit. This will take time. But we must all work towards lifting Somalia from the poverty and ignorance that has sunk it into the ground.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Dhulqarnayn - saaxiib - i must congratulate on your solution finding excercise - i also must say that you did indeed beat these two 'secessionists' by posting a solution.

however, i feel obilaged to tell you - your solution was lost to them - as soon as you started to insult them. i bet Redsea never even read as far the bit about him doing the Dacwa - and even if he did - because of all the innuendos and dis here and there - he probably thought you were asking him to verbally abuse his clansmen - consequently he won't heed the message.

Solution - do all what you did without a curse or disdain for 'seccessionist'.

thanks

Sayid

nuune   

You want my solution yaa Sayid smile.gif

Here is my solution for Somalia, very simple steps:

- Ilaahay ha loo noqdo,

- Hala towbad keeno,

- Hala is cafiyo,

Intaas marka la sameeyo, Raxmad iyo barwaaqo Soomaaliya wey heli.

Ilaahay ha loo noqdo - 90% xariga Illahay kama teggin

Hala towbad keeno - 90% dembi ma gelin

Hala is cafiyo - 90% waxaay sugayan in la waydistoh.

as for the 10% i agree with your solution.

The solution is simple, divide somalia into three separate states: Puntland, Somalia and Somaliland. Everyone goes their separate ways, like the balkans. Nobody has any real interest in a central government unless their people have the most influence in the said central government.

Ideally, I'd like to go back to the days of the somali youth league where all somali's were part of the government and there was real somali unity and democracy. But that's impossible at this point in time, so balkanization is the way forward.

maybe i should put condition for coming with solutions - to avoid unislamic solutions - like one above.

all the solutions must adhere to islamic practise. must not violate the common islamic law and understanding dictated in the qur'an. for example no suggestions of disunity (fyi-u can have unity without being one)

what is soo wrong with having one clan ruling all of somalia - so long as they are equal in their administration? can there ever be a one person who just is not a clanist among somalis??

maybe i should put condition for coming with solutions - to avoid unislamic solutions - like one above.

all the solutions must adhere to islamic practise. must not violate the common islamic law and understanding dictated in the qur'an. for example no suggestions of disunity (fyi-u can have unity without being one)

what is soo wrong with having one clan ruling all of somalia - so long as they are equal in their administration? can there ever be a one person who just is not a clanist among somalis??

how about this for an idea - each clan gather in one place and must choose a person NOT FROM their clan (it can be ajneebi or maryooley) to represent their interest, ensuring their rights are not undermined or ignored (as they all like to complain about), whilst at the same time ensuring access for all and eaqulity between all the clans. now who is against this idea???