Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Breaking News: Guddomiyye Puntland Gobolka Sool Declares War On Hargeisa

osman_nz   

Las Canood Is about to get Nasty...The Whole las canod is burning, bottles are being thrown, ministers are declaring state of emergency that will lead to war against sland. The whole town came out to support puntland and declare RAYALE IF HE COMES HERE HE WILL LEAVE DEAD MAN.

Listen to the radio here

http://www.radiodalj ir.com/audio/C/sabti .ram

osman_nz   

Poker..it's not waali...it's happening as we speak, las canood is in huge protest, puntland guddomiye for that region declared war on sland..

Poker   

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Poker..it's not waali...

:D:D:D I didn't say anything about WAALI...

Maaweelada caruurtu was very popular radio show.

Do you remember that show?

osman_nz   

Puntland the **** soldiers will be coming from from nugaal, mudug, ogadania (*****), bari, sanaag, sool,and the southern area's to converge onto hargeisa...

Karbash weyn baa soo socoda, orood ilma adeeraha u sheeg beesha **** coming to town illa Hargeisa.

[ June 07, 2009, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Poker   

Canaad nuur was another show i used enjoy growing up.

It was about this guy who THOUGHT he knew everything and capable of doing everything when the contrary was the fact.

:D:D:D

Sophist   

Osman,

As newbie, you need to be aware of the rules here- SOL has set of rules and the MODs will take action against those who breach those.

No clan name are allowed!.

Sophist

Ps: I am no Moderator, but I speak to you dear nomad as an elder of SomaliaOnline.

Dankis, brother Sophist. See tahay, duqa. How is old Landhan treating you and the family?

Cismaan had already being informed the site's rules and this will officially be his first warning.

Cismaan, stop writing explicit clan names on this forum, baliis. I won't edit your posts next time.

osman_nz   

Miskiin, just out of curosity why did they ban clan-names? and what if their is report that is talking about clan war and mention their name.

You know i can understand not to use qabil violence, but to totally not use clan name doesn't make sense to me, so if u can explain that would be appreciated..