Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab capture Baidoa + take former TFG MP hostages

Ibtisam   

LayZie; As I said I could not make out who was punished, I just saw the part about warlords were punished and paraded. As long as they are warlords, however small I don't care what happens to them, they have it coming. And no I don't believe in guilty by association, miid kaasata for his crimes.

As for the families that Al Shabaab Murdered, what comes around goes around dear, they too will have it coming.

As for the link; :( Accudubililah, I didn't see that before. The settlers have probably done the biggest damage and biggest obstruction to any peace process. They are worse than the soldiers sometimes. Last time they started fighting the settlers, they battled with the Israel army, the problem is the Israel allowed the settlers to move in and move the Palestinians to start with, now they have this radical Jewish theory of populating the soil of the holy land.

LOOL Adam :D

me   

The day Siyaad Bare went out of Muqdisho allot of people celebrated and genuinely thought that justice would be done.

We all remmember what happened then.

So Adam and Ibti whats up with the mob mentality?

ps. Ibti my reply is still on its way for that other thread.

me   

It is funny, but we should keep our eyes on the ball. We should demand real justice not these gimmicks. We shouldn't accept these gimmicks.

The Zack   

Lool@president-elect, it is more of presidential nominee.

Yes Sharif for president! Lakin haddii baydhaba al-shabaab heysato madaxweynaha lasoo doorto xaguu tagi doonaa? Maybe Qalaafe?

sheikh sharif from the political end.

al shabab from the military end.

nice plan don't you think?

What a beautiful day this is. The warlords and the traitors are shaking in their boots.

Oh allah i am so happy today!!

^ Al shabab are coming for your three stooges uncles riyaale, silaanyo, waraabe next. :D

For those who know, was Xaabsade former RRA? I thought he'd have some support in baydhabo. But these youths seem to be unstoppable in the south.

Let them win in South Somalia, we're all tired of this long stalemate some group has to win for a change.

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ Al shabab are coming for your three stooges uncles riyaale, silaanyo, waraabe next.
:D

They will probably go after the puntiland leaders who were the biggest supporters of Ethiopia's occupation first don't you think?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ Al shabab are coming for your three stooges uncles riyaale, silaanyo, waraabe next.
:D

They will probably go after the puntiland leaders who were the biggest supporters of Ethiopia's occupation first don't you think?
Possibly, there are some al shabab sympathizers in puntland but al shabab cannot set foot in puntland forcefully. Puntland leaders were supporters of the A/Y, not the TFG or Ethiopians.

Somaliland leaders on the other hand were supporters of the ethiopian government and allow ethiopia to use berbera port.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Puntland leaders were supporters of the A/Y, not the TFG or Ethiopians.

:D:D:D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Folks, stop the superficial concern for warlords like Xaabsade. How alshabaab treats him will not be consequential or have a political ramification. Xaabsade is no different than Hirraale.

What will be important is how alshabaab deals with Sharif’s wing, especially if Sharif wins the presidency as I think he will. That will be what will matter, not whether Xaabsade is paraded around the city.

lol@ superificial concern, well said ya sheikh.soon they might start producing little cute cards for all these warlords. Why not start a campaign for perfect treatement for all warlords being tortured by the terrorists.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Ibti, their only crime was to go to somalia and try to rebuild the country?

warlords rebuilding somalia? mmm. how many hospitals did they construct or schools they build?

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Puntland leaders were supporters of the A/Y, not the TFG or Ethiopians.

:D:D:D

What are you grinning about, ma ictiraaf baa soo dhow? :D