Sign in to follow this  
Hales

Che quevara and Sheikh sharif Ahmed: both revolutionary

Hales   

Im serious but Thanks for you contributions Duke nevertheless, not everyone has the same views as you and the whole topic was about his past.

And about Abdullahi Yusuf, im sure you considered him somewhat a legend in another thread.

NASSIR   

Hales, the author is really insulting his readers' intelligence.

Indha-adeyg badana ninkaasi, mise markiise hore buu geel raaci jirey?

Hales   

Ethiopian Somali war Colonel Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys a Fidel Castro of Somalia. Ahmed and Hassan Dahir Aweys faced with formidable coalition of warlords supported by the United States and Ethiopia but they were able crush them with the popular support of the Somali masses.

There are some humor aspects to do this.

I guess i tried my best to keep the thread pro Shariif :D

Haatu   

For a moment there I was thinking which Che is he talking about. I thought to myself he surely can't be talking about the real deal, maybe the SOL one :D

nuune   

He later studied law at a
Libyan university

This got my attention, as I know pretty much what he was upto when he was in Libya!

- number one, it wasn't a university, but he was on the waiting list to go to Malta, aka tahriib

- he hesitated to go many times considering the seasonal changes, but as he was staying among many other Somalis, he had the opportunity to teach Quran Hadith etc.

- when most of his friends left for Malta, and many others died on the way, he refused to join and take the journey.

- his friends can witness what I listed there, not one but as many as 10 former friends of him, all cloxse relatives of him.

- his friends upto now they say Sharifka never lied, he was humble guy who is happy all the time, they were referring to him his constant lies that he bombards to the media all the time.

- they disowned him, and so as many of his close families

Beenta dadka halaga daayo

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Geel dameerbaa dhaama inee geella malihid asaa kuley.

^

Af Soomaaligaan caalamiga ah, anigu ma aana fahmin-- ee bal ii jilci walaale! :D

Originally posted by Haatu:

For a moment there I was thinking which Che is he talking about. I thought to myself he surely can't be talking about the real deal, maybe the SOL one
:D

I, too, thought that he was speaking about our very own, faux Che of SOL. Which would obviously make way more sense than comparing the pathetic Shariif Hotel to Ernesto "Che" Guevara-- the Argentinian revolutionary with the much celebrated indomitable spirit of the good old days.... :D

Hales   

How would i compare the Sol Che to Shariif, i mean they have nothing to do with eachother.

Hales   

You evidently know the Sol Che better than i do and since it makes more sense why dont you start off by comparing the two.

Sol CHe and Legend Shariif :D

Hales   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote: He later studied law at a
Libyan university

This got my attention, as I know pretty much what he was upto when he was in Libya!

- number one, it wasn't a university, but he was on the waiting list to go to Malta, aka tahriib

- he hesitated to go many times considering the seasonal changes, but as he was staying among many other Somalis, he had the opportunity to teach Quran Hadith etc.

- when most of his friends left for Malta, and many others died on the way, he refused to join and take the journey.

- his friends can witness what I listed there, not one but as many as 10 former friends of him, all cloxse relatives of him.

- his friends upto now they say Sharifka never lied, he was humble guy who is happy all the time, they were referring to him his constant lies that he bombards to the media all the time.

- they disowned him, and so as many of his close families

Beenta dadka halaga daayo
I hope this is not true, otherwise this thread would be a disaster. :D

Originally posted by Hales:

You evidently know the Sol Che better than i do and since it makes more sense why dont you start off by comparing the two.

Sol CHe and Legend Shariif
:D

Sorry Hales....Unlike Sol Che, I refuse to throw him under the bus by openly comparing him to the useless Shariif, just to please others. As is often the case with our faux Che of Sol, who is a bit of sell out on many fronts. :D