Nur

Dancing Fever?

Nur   

eNuri Social Rehabilitation Labs.

Summer Report.

First Release To Somaliaonline.

A DOD ( Dawa On Demand ) Document

Dancing Fever!

Ever wondered why certain people move with the rythem of music unconsciously?

Have you ever seen men and women dancing on a Discotheque platform surrounded with loud music and light effects?

Once the Music and the motion begins, their blood boils with lust and passion for each other, and the evening is not over until a lot of drinks are consumed and an orgy of sexual activities is either planned that evening or executed on site like animals.

Guess, what is causing this phenomena?

Allah SWT says in the Quraan:

" Alam tara annaa arsalnal shayaatiina, calal kaafiriina ta' uzzuhum azzaa "

" Haven't you noticed that we have sent the devils to the unbelievers who shake them ( away from righteousness) with vigorous trembling "

Now , for a moment, imagine of the scene of a disco in a " Modern" country. Freeze that picture in your imagination and close your eyes.

In few seconds, we are going to fly you to a remote village somewhere in on the globe.

Now open your eyes; What do you see?

No, you are wrong, this is not the museum of natural history, the evolution and it is after math, primitive enclaves of tribal habitats and an encient religious ritual.

Try again.

No, No, you are not in California's Universal Studio's movie set depicting a village in the land of Waaq Waaq.

You give up?

OK, This is a remote Somali village, in the Somali Baadiye, but I bet you are wondering, who is that man beating the drum?

And who is this woman who is dancing to the drum beats?

And who are these folks encircling the dancing woman with candle lights with the special scents ( Cadar iyo Cuud)?

This cerimony, depending on the part of the disintegrated Somali peninsula you happen to come from, is called ( SAAR, BOORANE, LUUMBI, MINGIS, WADAADDO) etc.

The man beating the drums and singing is an exorcist.

The woman dancing to the tune is possesed by the devils (remember the above verse).

And the folks around her are fellow possesed victims who came to pay for the sessions of axcorcism after her session is over.

Now, this SAAR man is making a lotta of dough (Money$$$) every night by purging devils in and out of these women, for which they pay him hefty sums of money and sheep and, at times, they sacrifice their bodies for the pleasure of the excorcist behind the curtain when the SAAR man has to do "special Excorsism" that requires taking off her clothes in order to administer "special soul massage" to purge the devil out of private places in her body.

This is how Night Clubs evolved to their present day glitter, lighting and music set up. This is a Satan's Temple, where his worshippers are shaken vigoriously ( Ta Uzzuhum Azza) to the rythem of the music, their money taken away, their dignity compromised , reduced to animal status.

Allah SWT says:

" Alam ac-had ileykum yaa banii adama allaa tacbudu sheitaan"?

" O Children of Adam, have I not taken a covenant from you not to worship Satan "?

Satan's Victims, pay to get possessed, pay to stay mentally deranged, and then pay to regain their consciousness, just to earn money to pay for their next session of the worship of Satan, and the viscious circle continues, until they die, to find out what they have always doubted.

Just like in SAAR, nightclub owners, singeres and musicians make a lot of money performing their arts to a possessed crowd who are ecstatic with the mixture of sounds, sights and surroundings. ( Satan's Tools)

Just like in SAAR, the woman in the center stage is surrounded by a hands clapping croud while she dances her way possessed by the devil with euphoria, displaying and shaking her body parts in a sexually inviting manner which are up for grabs by other possessed worshippers.

Just like in SAAR, the victim, at the end of the ritual, is the possession of one of the devil monks who lure these young girls and boys to become their slaves, by intoxicating them and controlling them with sexual messages and music.

This is the way of of Satan.

And there is a better way.

It is the way of surrender to your maker, NOT the suurrender to SATAN adn your passions.

Allah has honored you, and made you superior to Satan.

Why wosrhip your enemy who is envious of your special status in the Kingdom of Allah SWT.?

Why not free your self, and begin to think about your purpose on eath. It is no fun working hard and nit getting paid, worse yet, earning your own punishment at the end because you spent all your life without a purpose, and you died without knowing why you were on earth, it is like taking a train unmindful of were it takes you, and suddenly finding yourself in a horror town, now all fun is over, and the price of your carelessness is is looming in the horizon.

Many ailment are caused by Satan, in the Quraan Allah SWT narrates the story of Prophet Ayuub ( JOB) saying:

" Innii massaniya sheitaanu bi nusbin wa cadaab"

" I have been stricken by Satan with pain and suffering "

For which he sought ONLY Allah's help for acure,, not the devils cure.

No matter how much fun you have had, or good times you've enjoyed, a time will come for sure when you can not savor the memories of good old days anymore, the pleasure is gone, and depending on how much illegal pleasure you've had, an equivalent balancing regimen of pain is awaiting for you. Your Dancing Fever on earth, has earned you an everlasting fever that will never go away.

Allah SWT says :

" A fa ra' ayta in mattacnaahum siniin, thumma jaa' ahum maa kaanuu yuucaduun, maa aghnaa can hum maa kaanuu yumattacuun"

" Let us say, we have pleased them with a joyful ( life) for many years, and then, the ( horror) of what they were warned about is finally administered to them, ( Now) how does their past pleasures offset ( the pain and suffereing of the punishment they found themselves in)?

Use your head, while you are ......ahead!

Nur

2003 Nurtel Softwaano Series

Paradise is Possible Summer Campaign

Link   

Subhanallah, brings chills down my spine. This reminds me of a scene from the Matrix Reloaded, it was horrible, hopefully you all know what scene i'm talking about where it was some type of large convention being held at the dome like city. Well its just like its being described above. Whats the world coming 2.

Blessed   

Walaalo, you have a writers flair... man sha Allah!

I once witnessed islaamo saar tumanaya .. and walahi that was the most scary thing I've ever seen. Subxaan Allah, it is clearly shirk , so why do our ppl insist so much on it!

Nur   

Stkhlm Lady, Modesty

Jazakumullahu Khairan for your support

Link and Ameenah

It is very interesting that each one of you have witnessed at least one version of Satanic possession of human souls. My intention in this thread was, as one of your names imply, to LINK the two versions as two faces of the same coin.

If you see a woman in Somalia dancing for SAAR or a Rock Concert, only the scale and the wealth is different, bothy groups are possessed by Satan, our arch enemy.

Nur

--------------------------------------------------Kuwa iga da'weyn, waa iga ajar badan yihiin, kuwa iga da'yar, waa iga dambi yaryihiin.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Nur:

If you see a woman in Somalia dancing for SAAR or a Rock Concert, only the scale and the wealth is different, bothy groups are possessed by Satan, our arch enemy.

Nur

--------------------------------------------------

Kuwa iga da'weyn, waa iga ajar badan yihiin, kuwa iga da'yar, waa iga dambi yaryihiin.

Subhanallah bro you speak the truth! Jazakallahu khary!

Nur   

Salaam Nomads

In case you were away on vacation this past summer and visited places, please share with us if yoy have encountered Satanic Rituals as depicted in my essay which I posted in the summertime as an effort to counter satans grip on our youth and some confused adults.

Nur

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum,

I did not have the pleasure of going to vocation, I have beeen very busy with school and some other issues, but I did have an experience with this.

I was walking in a mall and there were tvs on the windows of one store. there was a music video on but I couldn't hear the music. Subxanallah if you have seen what I saw you never think these people are sane.

jumbing, shaking bodies, heads, pointing fingers, strange mouth-movements, ect....

you can see it for yourself. next time when you see people dancing to a music put 'mute' on your tv and watch, you will see shaytan doing his evil work.

Coloow   

I don't know what to call my visit to north america this summer. It is something between vacation and qaraabo salaam.

Ohio sometime in July. My cousin from garamgaramland was marrying a maxaa tiri woman who he met in the carliga gaalada. Both of them were from dhal awliyo as aniga. The wedding reception was to be held in a maqaayad- not much similar to CAGAARAN near marka cadeey minin awcismaan- but obviously too much lacag cagaaran.

Three hours to go to the wedding; my inadeer disappeared with his friends. I was left wondering what kind of garmet to wear. Too many questions; Tie a tie that I don't know how to tie? Wear an expensive suit in the hot summer? Wear a macawis with koofi baraawo? wear jeans and T-shirt on my pigeon chest?

Suaalaha waay badanaayeen! Waqtigii wuu soo dhowaaday. Finalmento- uno fratello ayaa yimid xaafada- Why aren't you ready Kuriyow , he asked? I am wondering what to wear I retorted... Haven't you got a suit? maxaa kugu dhacay Dhiktoore? I have a suit, a tie that has been tied by someone before I left scandnavia, a blue shirt etc..but I don't really know if I would wear them.

Why????? she asked? Reer magaalnimadii meedey dhiktoore, he said.

Brother, let me tell you something- I have been doing some thinking; Horta maxaan gaalada ugu deynayaa? Why can't we wear laba(lama) go' oo cad as our ancestors; or macawiis , go shaal ah iyo koofi barwaawe- sing mowliid on the way to the reception?

Dhiktoore, waxaad ku hadleeysid waa maxay? Hana ceebeynin! IF yU WIYAR MAAWIS, people would think inaad GEEY tahay!.

Anyway, yaanan sheekada idinku badanine; I wore a piece of suit, a giribaati(tie) in the hot summer ohio evening. I had the luxary though of an AC in the car.

Markii aan soo galay qolkii ; every somali man was wearing an expensive suit- some with matching ties, others si xun ayuu ugu xirnaa! The women -kuwaasi haba sheegin.... many of them waay xijaabaanaayeen markaay meesha yimaadeen. Once, they came in the building; dirac laga arkaayo cando saabkooda (bakhtinooleys; keeshili); cambuur aad moodo in laga xirto aduun kale.

Musik cajiib ah oo qaboobne waa socoday..... laakin dheg uma aanan taagin! we waited, waited--- around midnight ayaa waxaa la yiri arooskii baa yimid!

I went outside, fatuuro dheer---- LAYMOSIN... 6 people who looked like aliens ascended from it. Saddex wiil iyo saddex gabdhood: Uniform.... sacabka, sacabka...soo dhowaada etc..... the bride, maid.... it was as if I were attending a hollywood movie.... Typical gaalo wedding...

After the introduction, which ironically was preceded by suurad quraan ah; waxaa la bilaabay ciyaartii ....

As a man from garamgaram land, my ears were used to Saar lugeed, walan saqo, dhaanto...I have even seen some few Niikos...laakin waxbaan arkay..

Musikada; waaw, waaw yo-yo---- snoop doggy -dog- gabdho cajiib ah oo mararka qaar mtv laga soo saaro... not my kind of Motown music that i listened to as a teenager- neither was it disco which as a kid I used to dance to! meesha waxaa qabsadaa yoyo.

I did not care..laakin after an hour waxaa lagu tuuray cajalad somali ah; ´Xasanoow eedin samatar ( Haadba haad kaci, qarad9, Cigaal ,shooli, etc... Tried to mind my own business of chatting with friends, telling them about europe...laakin markii aan maqlay hees aan aad u jeclaaa; waan is celin waayey...

suddenly, the son of dhal awliyo was turned into sheydhaan... is ruuxay, dhidid... extance......

when the bride and groom left I was still dancing......

the next day, I was to leave for Toronto for yet another qaraabo salaan.--- and another wedding..... this wedding was quite different though... it was held IMO (international muslim organisation).. wadaad wedding..........

to be continued

Nur   

Enterprenuer

That was a hilarious piece of writing, can't wait for the sequel, but could you elaborate more on the SHAKING and Sheitan possession of the music listening crowd and how your favorite somali song make you shake if any.

As always whenever I read your post I do it smiling, people who see me wonder what I am reading, they do not know that this is my pal from garamgaram land, by the way, did any garamgaram relative of yours got elected in the last Kenyan Parliament represnting the garamgarams?

From Madax Falluuq Land

Nur

Coloow   

Brother Nuur, the feeling is mutual. Mzuri, dansa!

well, From what I gather several progressive garamgarams have been elected to that so called Gaalo-infested-God forsaken barlaamaan. As you know I am a shifta, and have been declared as Persona non-grata in that land. I hope the garamgrams would be spared lete kpande or kitambulisho menance. As a Milaan-dhufte, I have always felt that my Guri is the land of the reer qurac, reer qansac or possibly the reer garas!

Now back to topic: yes, the Iblis overcame me, carried me in his arms, I was to say the least intoxicated by his flirting. Soon, I was eying some cambaros in the hope that I would engage in xod-xodoshado.

As a dhalad dhal awliyo, I was in the initial phases engaged in a battle of the heart of the brain and heart. The maskax was saying; Joog... Hellfire, ciqaab....the heart was saying Go mzee, show yourself to the cambaros.... I remember in particular the verse..no, not, the verse from the devine quran but the lyrics of the song; Gabadhaan jeclaaye miyaad i gergaari..gabal dhac iyo waaberi, guriga aad ku nooshohay salaanteeyda geeya.... sida aar gantaal qaba ...It dawned on me that I was the lion!

I was the property of sheydhan: suddenly all I could see were people dancing- lugaha, gacmaha... I could hear my brain singing s´lowly; MA ANIGOO SHEEKH I DHALAY haddana sheeydhaan i maray!

3 a.m , annoucement, we are closing in about 10 minutes said someone...instead of aacuududu bileeysi...I said what??? what? The sheydhaan was possesing me by now..

The next day, a long trek to Toronto; well, actually not Toronto but the baadiyaha toronto (like xamar daye, gubaadley),...where the reer koraadka lived.

Weston and lawrence, Jane and finch, and the somali xaafad (dixon); meeshu magac weynaa oo qaab daranaa! To my surprise Taranto- provided a mixture of the guud and bad...the dhal awliyo and dhal sheeydhaan...many fatuuro (including the dameerka dixon vans), many small micro business that imitated each other in terms of geography and sales idea...many somali restaurants, many soo dhaciyeey people, many Buunges (doofareey; where you could hear words such as Najis, Iblis, doofaar) being used to describe good people.

Three areas were outstanding; the mosque that was in close proximity to the afgani restaurant, the pride of somalis - Khalid bin walid and the IMO (aay aamo).

The wedding which I attended was held at the IMO. The actual day, I woke up with the remnants of sheydhaan.... I was hoping that I could shake my lugo baasto, mijo warqad... I even bought a shirt, another suit and a girivati that did not need tying.

Called the groom: Gormaa waa arooska? Bacda salaada duhurka he answered,,,, inaa lilahi what??? aroos waqtigaan la dhigaayo muxuu ahaa? Maad habeen ka dhigtid I asked? I was hoping that I would be again seduced by sheydhaan. MAYA; MAYA, aroosku waa aroos islaan ah...

anyway, lunch time bacdaha duhur; lots of somalis; most of them men and a few women who were in the kitchen.... I had the opportunity of acting as the marshall- manxiis; he was a shy guy, a wadaad xishood badan... sat beside a young sheikh and the ceremony was started... I was expecting some music; NADA

He started by saying "waxaan iskugu yimid meeshaan (he could have used the meehaan variant)and then conducted the whole ceremony in somalia...as my cousins from the reer Mareer say "CIMRIGAAGA raagey geel dhala aas ku tusaa", It was the only wedding ceremony that I attended which did not use arabic or english words...everything was conducted in somali!

to be continued.........

p.s saaxib, gabadhii aan ku siinay maad xalaalteeysani? yuusan xaal ku qabanin- sabeen xer kama baxdide!

Nur   

Brother Enterpreneur

I am ready to go to Garamgaramland, si lugta la iiga soo xiro, let me know when I can hop on the next 1974 propeller driven DAALLO Airlines from, Djibouti to Nairobi via Hargeisa, Galkayo and Balli Doogle. This time I may have to settle with reer Garamgaram for goodd if they would accept me as their Son-in Shariica.

Anyway, the story is super, any plans to contact a publisher? this story can make agreat reading by any standards, I try to suppress laughter, so people around do not ask me what I am reading. because they can faint if they read.

Brother, instead of going to these weddings, why not invite me to your own, there are awwfully great sisters out there who can help you complete your deen, so you will keep sheitaan at bay? that is if you do not enjoy fasting. ( I have just written an article on Full Moon, please read it.

Kwaheri, ndugu yangu, inshAllah tuta onana badaye.

Nur

Coloow   

Brother Nuur, garamgramland would be freed from the madaxkoraankor. I visited it two years ago after many years in exile. Eebe galadii I survived the ordeal of lete kpande. But I was detained at the airport because I was carrying some muqmad (oodkac) that my hooyo made from hilib geel. I had to bribe them.

Garamgaramland would love to welcome a man of your sharaf... Keep me informed so that I could arrange a dikri-chanting choir- on conveys (cars, donkeys, camels etc).

No, I did not find a publisher yet. I was expecting that this piece would be part of my biography (Qaxooti qooqan, qaad aan cunin, qamrigana aan cabin, qoladiisana ka baxay- qamuunye la jiifa) which would be published sometime in the future.

kwaheri ndugu...and please keep enlighting us!