Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Fabregas   

Notice that Uganda and the other countries who are contributing so called "peacekeepers" have to go through their parliaments!

In the case of Ethiopia they authorised a "war" by Meles Zenawi in Somalia!In which the Islamic Courts where deemed as "threat" to Ethiopia.So Ethiopian does not have the legitimacy to send in troops to Somalia without the consent of the International community and the Somali parliament!

Of course, if you are telling us Abdullahi Yusuf and Geedi suddenly "invited" 20 000 troops to Somalia, than that is a different case!

Ethiopian was invited to Somalia by Washington!As the documents from the Adiss meeting show!

Khalaf   

Xiinfiin nah I never heard of that saying, how old u think I am adeer?

Adeer I kept it real chew it as u want it aight, there is difference between stating the dirty facts and supporting the tfg, why would u accuse me of two facenimo :confused: cause my mama didn’t raise no fool aight

Here are my points sorry for length aight:

the showdown in Somalia provided me with an insider look like I never had before.

Rewind:

1. Hard facts?: Somalia south is where horrendous crimes occurred, mass killings, rapings, lootings of innocents. A sincere question: when all this was occurring what and where.... were AbdiQasin, Indacade, Aweys the top 3 leadership doing? I heard the story of booqelsawn by speaking out against harams committed by the mooryan and he became a shaheed for it Allahu ya raxamah. My sources also tell me Aweys used to work for Aideed, and Indacade was of course the well known warlord who headed miltiamen setting up isbaaro n snatching off da underwears of many innocent women to rape them yeah? Nigga shouldve been blasted, send his born again a$$ and repentance to the next life 3rd: Abdiqaasin a politician the president of the old TFG (secular entity anti islamiya), after losing to Abdullahi Yusuf in 04 rumor has it went back to xamar to devise a new strategy exploiting an already present but weak movement of the ideologists wadaads who would in turn give birth to the icu shababs. AM I misinformed?

2. back in 2004 somalis elected another government, recognized by the international community, remember “legitimatecy”since the world is a “global village” spearheaded by uncle sam and crew is important in how policies are shaped “sheikh hebel in somalia wants to set up an islamic state in the horn” aint gonna fly in this game.

3. This tfg government was weak, and US, etc were not willing to support it with money/resources ect....shows us they the US/UN Are not here to benefit Somalis but we all know dat.

4. Then to the world’s surprise including Uncle Sam who backed the warlords in 2006, ICU gained victory, and achieves the hard to achieve with Allah’s Help, all Somalis welcomed it.

5. Kismaayo, grievances here and there however not much harm was done for the most part.

6. After the fall of Kismaayo, the icu threat is realized and more careful attention is given to it. Knowing the game however: an islamic movement spearheaded as in this case by unrecognized militiamen to the “world” that is, will not be tolerated, icu falls into the trap by declaring jihad against TFG in turn Ethiopia, in turn Uncle Sam, and in essence the world community.

7. They fight: the true wadaads not qablists bravely. Conspiracies: where and what happened to ahhh Khalaf”s contention the leaders again? U right adeer its shamful to camflauge hidden agenda (ie abdiqasin) with islam....u fail even with good ppl with u....ive said over and over again study islamic history and ask yourself why current movements fail huh?

Um sure u heard many times the wrongs/shortcomings of the icu movement, no need to mentioned it again.

Khalaf   

Now/Future:?

1. The TFG assisted by the ethios are here, now what? Ppl keep talking about gaalo ethios this n that? Your point? ummm Pakistan providing air to US against Taliban, Turkey, Suadi Arabiya, Qatar for Iraq, Palestine 50 years occupied in the middle of muslim sea, Lebanon bombed shock and awe by Israel yeah dheh you watched everybody watched, your point? You don’t have to like it, but smell the coffee.....

2.At least in Somalia this TFG like it or not has backing of many Somalis, many more are tired of war and want functioning government any government.

3. Therefore whats the problem? Ahhh the mere fact of ethios on somali soil, the old rivary, fight any means necessary? How and by Whom? Somalia is divided ppl no? Go ahead everyone has right to fight, but then long term outcome stragety, plan ect? weak and divided no ideas ppl.....,mida kala again if it is Islamic struggle the rules are different prove me wrong.....i stated the facts deal wit it

4. People are short-sighted....if u look at history change takes decades, centuries.....

Fabregas   

These shortcomings and grey areas here and there, are somewhat relative according to the Shariah, in light of the habashi violation.

^^^Precisely yaa camel gatherer!

Khalaf, if they told you Aweys worked for Aydiid and Aqasim devised the icu to oppose old man’s tfg, you couldn’t be more misinformed adeer! As brother Geel-jire quite rightly said icu’ shortcomings, in the big scheme of things, are relatively negligible when compared with the old man’s acts of bringing Ethiopians in our urban centers. Go ahead and open a thread to discuss about ICU failings and you will find me reasonable! But don’t you come mixing your support for the tfg and your underhand digs against icu’s leadership. That is not one of your precious quality adeer!

To say that there are practical problems confronting the return of Islamic sahwah to the leadership today is quite correct. But to dampen the political effect of Ethiopian occupation on our soils is misstating/misreading the facts on the ground. Worse yet, to put this tfg in the league of today’s nation states and depict as a sovereign government that could formulate its own policies (invite whom they like) is indeed the peek of dishonesty. How could you do that Khalafow?

Ugu danbayn, there are people, and quite a few of them are around on these boards, whose aims to defeat a particular clan and would justify any means to attain that stated goal of thiers. Ethiopian accupation is one means to defeat Indhacadde's clan, they say.

Don't you get schooled by such people adeer. As a young fellow you need to examine things holistically and waa inaad yestaa caqliyadda noocaas ah for it advocates a ceaseless and perpetual tribal fight...and that's destructive yaa Khalaf, no?

^^^Ok, so one shorts comings are better than anothers, anyhow there is no Tigray invasion, it was a small operation supported by the international community. All this talk of Habashi invasions is a s ludicrous as INdacdae pretending to be a Shiekh.

Khalaf   

Xiin,get my beef: TFG is secular enity ummm why question their actions? On the other hand ICU claimed islam.....or do u have low standards of islamic movements u consider the likes of indacade “mujahids”? They should change, drop qabil stuff and bad cats become brotherhood dats my stance whats wrong wit that? I don’t support TFG we are a contradiction ideologically, but if it means saving lives and less destruction then so be it for now unless the ethios start masscuring ppl.........mida kale you offer no solution other then stating problems.........resistance huh? then by whom and how?

My mentioning of other states was to highlight the dilemma facing our ummah.....weak, divided.......

Originally posted by Khalaf:

A sincere question: when all this was occurring what and where.... were AbdiQasin, Indacade, Aweys the top 3 leadership doing?

Abdiqaasim = lived in some Arab country the entire civil war, 1990-2000

Indhacadde = to the best of my knowledge was no body until appointed Governor of Shabelle Hoose by TNG. He's still no body in my books and aside from perhaps political partronage (ala Yey style circa 2007) can't think of what he brings to the table in terms of accomplishments or qualifications.

Aweys = was chasing the ever illusive dream and his perennial pet project Al-Itihaad.

Now, I'll let you in on a little secret: Aweys and Abdiqaasim had no hand in Somalia's civil war. I can't speak much about Abdiqaasim but I know enough about Aweys to state that this man is the most Aclanist and idealogy driven Somalis you'll find. Al-Itihaad or similar idealogies are all he cares for. At best Aweys and Abdiqaasim were peripheral characters in Somalia's clan wars. Abdiqaasim was outside the country the whole time and Aweys is the least clan minded of any notable somali public figure. I can't think of any time he was involved in clan wars although his clan has been in innumerable clan wars since 1991. This goes to show that neither men are remotely what their detractors accuse them of; namely, that they're major players in Somalia's clan wars of the 90s. For me Aweys and Abdiqasim serve as the proverbial canary in the gold mine. As soon as I hear their names associated with Somalia's clan wars I instantly know I'm dealing with clanish bigots (or in few of the cases, the totally ignorant).

N.O.R.F   

Khalaf, its quite obvious now that your beef is just with individuals within the ICU. You have not stated anything new. Your objection to them (ICU) is based purely on the individuals you mentioned and not their intentions as an entity. You are yet (after all these months) to clearly give us any idea why you object to them apart from the 'shady' individuals you mentioned.

Having said that, why are you in one sentence talking of the aqeeda and in the next saying the following:

send his born again a$$ and repentance to the next life

Can a man not repent? Can a former killer/warlord not repent? Who are you to judge their intentions?

You can support who you like but the shortcomings of your argument(s) are there for all to see!

ps since we are in the mood, why dont we look at the shady pasts of the TFG ministers/govnt. Lets start with Yeey who has a 'patchy' past to say the least. Why are you prepared to support him after your drivel on the ICU members?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Now/Future:?

1. The TFG assisted by the ethios are here, now what? Ppl keep talking about gaalo ethios this n that? Your point? ummm Pakistan providing air to US against Taliban, Turkey, Suadi Arabiya, Qatar for Iraq, Palestine 50 years occupied in the middle of muslim sea, Lebanon bombed shock and awe by Israel yeah dheh you watched everybody watched, your point? You don’t have to like it, but smell the coffee.....

2.At least in Somalia this TFG like it or not has backing of many Somalis, many more are tired of war and want functioning government any government.

3. Therefore whats the problem? Ahhh the mere fact of ethios on somali soil, the old rivary, fight any means necessary? How and by Whom? Somalia is divided ppl no? Go ahead everyone has right to fight, but then long term outcome stragety, plan ect? weak and divided no ideas ppl.....,mida kala again if it is Islamic struggle the rules are different prove me wrong.....i stated the facts deal wit it

4. People are short-sighted....if u look at history change takes decades, centuries.....

well anylised

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB] Khalaf, its quite obvious now that your beef is just with individuals within the ICU. You have not stated anything new. Your objection to them (ICU) is based purely on the individuals you mentioned and not their intentions as an entity. You are yet (after all these months) to clearly give us any idea why you object to them apart from the 'shady' individuals you mentioned.

Its clear sxb u don’t want to address the merits of my arguments but are focused on me, why man? Tell me what do I gain from the current situation of Somalia? Why would I want anything but good to happen in Somalia? :confused:

U easily forget sxb, I don’t want to repeat myself but here’s what I said months ago:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002499;p=1#000000

and

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002422;p=2

Can a man not repent? Can a former killer/warlord not repent? Who are you to judge their intentions?

lol that’s between them n Allah sxb..... but how did indacade go about his repentance process?.....change takes time no? did he enter a masjid, learn the quran, ect?.......or him and his old milita in split second put on an ciiimaaad and crowned themselves “mujahids”? Mida kale on what islamic authority can a man who months ago him n his militia of druglords were robbing and looting poor ppl, give a fatwah on jihad? And then not take part in the fight? :confused: Do u get what i am saying?

Thats past: What is suggesstion now? For divided and weak opposition? Address my points sxb stop focusing on me ;)

SB: level of your hypocrisy (sorry don’t mean to be rude) is outstanding.

Jacpher   

Interestingly enough, Khalaf is, in Somalia's clan ship makeup, closer to Abdulahi Yusuf then he could be to Hiiraale. The young lad did not even see the need to correct the childish and petty accusations coming from Nuune, Che, and Jimcaale. That I believe is a testament to his rising above cheap rhetoric and standing true to his convictions irrespective of the erroneous misconceptions held about him. Bal inanka xeel gaara!

How did I miss this one.

Horn, sxb take it easy. I don’t know about Nuune or Che, but I admire adeer Hiiraale for his honesty that Axmaaro are not the enemy but our dearest friend & the saviors of the government, put together by Ethiopia. I understand odaga in ICU ay xumeeyeen ehelkiisa and I respect he stands up for his family. For that I voted for him.

What you don’t get is that Khalaf is all over the map. Like you said to me, he’s on both sides of the fence. He opposes ICU for clan affiliation yet wants Sharia law implemented by TFG and its Tigrayan savior Meles.

Khalaf, give it up. You don't justify the occupiers by arguing they're there already. That's the silliest thing I heard on this thread.