Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Gabbal   

Interestingly enough, Khalaf is, in Somalia's clan ship makeup, closer to Abdulahi Yusuf then he could be to Hiiraale. The young lad did not even see the need to correct the childish and petty accusations coming from Nuune, Che, and Jimcaale. That I believe is a testament to his rising above cheap rhetoric and standing true to his convictions irrespective of the erroneous misconceptions held about him. Bal inanka xeel gaara!

Fabregas   

....more effective way is to change the society from within ie muslim brotherhood in Egypt....

If Egypt brought Israel to take out the Muslim brotherhood, what would they do?

Khalaf   

^^^^how is the icu as it was (keep in mind the shady leaders) like the brotherhood in Egypt?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Rain-clouds pour as it were if it has thundered, yaa Khalaf
:D
. Marra waaxidah adeer; we all know now that you are among the Tigre tank riders
:D
! As for your q, I think its premise is wrong (what makes you think there will be another tfg after the old man?) hence shouldnt be honored with a serious answer!

How do I ride on a Tigre tank adeer? How is it possible I the carrier of the black flag ride on a Tigre tank? Is it because I believe those who claim Islam should uphold the honorable standards of the companions ra and be on the footsteps of men like mujahid Salahuddin ibn Ayubi? Or do you adeer confuse Abdiqasim, drug lord indacade n crew with the men of al-jamacata Islamiya?

Don’t blame the ethios, Americans, ect the fitnah that befalls this ummah is what their own hands have committed, and never will peoples conditions change until they change within....u know the ayats adeer.

A better question would be: will Somalia break from Ethiopia’s sphere of influence or will it disintegrate into mini enclaves as all actualities on the ground suggest? If you bet on the first, how and who will lead such a break?

Is somalia only the south? Puntland, Somaliland, will be business as usual no? What do u suggust for south somalia? Fight to the death w/out unity, and be left with many dead, rest a population of cripples? Tell me sxbs!

yaa Horn thanks bro....but N/AA naaga dah abtigis....N/AA=Non applicable :D

for the reason simple that tfg was born outta of addis,

its doomed to die! i say by this time next yr, u wont be hearing tfg!! it will be on the run like icu!! next.

folks, do u remember the last somali had a peacefull existance for all most 9yrs... do u have any idea how that happened?

it was pure and simply...we were all sharing the pot!! there were no pwr hungry wannabee leaders who wanned to grap the whole pot to themselves! we had a political system that provided powering sharing among the ppl.

Those days we where a simple to the whole continent!! look where we are today!! the laughing stock of the world!! nuf is nuf!! i am sick of it...! r u?? time for a cool change.

Fabregas   

Khalaf what exactly is your solution or what are you adovocating ppl should do? It seems you are only identifying a problem but offering no solutions!I don't understand your comparison with the Muslim Brotherhood.Somalia is a battlefiled whilst Egypt is not.........

Lake   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Buubaa? Isn't he public enemy #1 in SL.

Yeah he is...Hence Why Duke and Taako support him so much. lol

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

Khalaf what exactly is your solution or what are you adovocating ppl should do? It seems you are only identifying a problem but offering no solutions!I don't understand your comparison with the Muslim Brotherhood.Somalia is a battlefiled whilst Egypt is not.........

It is correct comparison sxb......muslim brotherhood= a muslim brotherhood........not a group of clans a1.0 system......the movement was hijacked by opportunistic cats! But there are true men amongst them....and the ideals...which will be the solution in the long run not now or anytime soon.

Somalia is a battlefield? I am not da best wit somali geography but from Mudag northwards business as usual, jubaland, galgudud, lower shebble, most of Somalia provinces is not a battlefield.

And if Somalia does indeed become a battlefield, the type of insurgency style which some here like Taliban cheer for and hope to c.....they should remember those who are behind the escalatation of violence in Iraq, the killings, ect are not Parties of Allah Most High......but squads trained and armed by the likes of mossad....

yaa Abu what then can be a solution? then let the tfg be for now?

Fabregas   

The Muslim brotherhood where not invaded.Imagine if Hosni Mubarak brought in the Israeli army to root out all "islamists".Clearly Egypt and Somalia are not in the same situation.Puntland and other parts of Somalia are not battlefields because they chose to become participants in their massacring of their fellow brothers.It's as simple as that.They even used their grounds as launching pads to attack the I.C.U.I wouldn't really blame them for their actions, they simply chose George Bush's ultimatum: " You are either with us or against us".As many muslim statesman have done in their past couple of years.

Somalia become a battlefiled, the day, the Ethiopian parliament declared a war on the Islamic Courts.After that, they tried reasoning with T.F.G on several occasions.However it was and is still becoming clearing that the T.F.G did not speak with their own mouths and that the United States had prepared proxy war on June 2006 inside Somalia.When the actual war started in december 2006 there was no turning back after that point.Again i can't see the comparisons between an illegally occupied Somalia and Egypt.Some Somalis have surrendered to the "Woyane" whilst other have chosen to resist them.

Rahima   

Khalaf perhaps you should learn the ayats a tad more. Perhaps you should sit with the learned men and see what they say about the situation in our homeland instead of taking your Islam from people who wallow in jaahiliyah.

Khalaf   

^^ I take my islam from "people who wallow in jaahiliyah." because i critic the icu methods and shady leadership? asxantu.

Abu "Again i can't see the comparisons between an illegally occupied Somalia and Egypt.Some Somalis have surrendered to the "Woyane" whilst other have chosen to resist them."

With comparison to the role of muslim brotherhood i mean after the harsh crackdown by the regime, taking the lesser of two evils as according to shariah, now thanks to their efforts egypt has become more islamic society.

On somalia, whats past has past the ethios are here now what? There is no unity forget Somalia not even in the city of xamar, nor can there be any effective means of resistance, blowing up shit hit and run tactics even if it reaches the level of the Iraqi insurgency, the opposition can not be effective to bring the ultimate change they want: drive out the invaders. Therefore what is the alternative other then let the TFG be and take the lesser of two evils?

Mida kale who are the opposition? remember even Aided n his mooryan back in 91 called ppl to “jihad” against the Americans one may fight against an enemy cool...... but there are strict rules and regulations when it comes to an islamic struggle however........If the opposition are the former members of the icu we dont have intell .......who leads them?....are they divided into clans, “sects” still?.....or are they a real army of brotherhood with one amiir? The game is complicated......no one from the oppostion has any vision....other then hope for an insurgency like that of iraq but that too will be futile to achieve the wider objective.

Khalaf   

This is not the first time ethios in somalia is it? gedo, baidoa?

mida kale ethiopians have been "invited" and are assiting the TFG an "internationaly" backed entity and this government has support of many somalis who are muslims ect. somalia has no unity which is needed for an effective opposition, get the drift?....therefore what can done marka in this dilema?

About my reference to islamic struggle, it has rules n regulations its not just an insurgency and true victory only comes by strictly following those rules....as the muslims before time used to say they fear what they do more then their enemy.

Pi   

Khalaf, don't be too surprised dude. Anyone who makes the smallest criticism against the ICU is a munaafaq and gaal. Let the self-righteous, real jaahils cry themselves to sleep. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^ I take my islam from "people who wallow in jaahiliyah." because i critic the icu methods and shady leadership? asxantu.

A

Khalaf, Rahima is one of few people here worthy of true respect. I do not believe she holds ulterior motives. It would have been better to ask her to expand herself more.