Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The TFG after Abdullahi Yusuf?

Khalaf   

K

U said: “For 20 years and counting Somalia was being torn apart by the Qabil-beast. Qabil jabhads. Qabil dictators. Qabil warlords. Now, in 2007, Munaafiq & Co.”

U described the fabric of somali society and mentality, the loyalty to clan no? What is different in 07? Or will change in 2020? Tell me sxb where u find the army of resistance that will fight the ethios to death? This is Somalia sxb there is no unity, somalnimo or islamnimo, like I said its empty slogans. Icu?, the same group who where/are separated along clan lines and have no unity in their ranks? The same group who had drug lords, rapists and killers acting as mujahids? The same group while claiming islam whose leaders were dividing the riches of ports between themselves? Do u know how the icu leaders lived sxb? not much different then other warlords each with his own militiamen the good life dheh.....yet they claimed islam? Compare them to Amir Mumin the leader of ummata islamiya......poor n humble. .....they didn’t resemble the groups of the Sunnah!

U ask me what is the alternative? First I don’t support anyone my brother, I think there are too many crooks in somalia....mida kale Ethiopia has half muslim population, there are the oromo, erteria, somalia, if anything they are the minority and in a sea of hostile enemies!.......n news flash somalis are each others #1 enemy sxb not ethios.

Your solution is fight to death? How u do that w/out unity? Or u think blowing up shit is an effective strategy? Lets say for sake of argument say there will be unity, u drive the invaders out. Remember Afghanistan vs. soviets? Over Million killed, country destroyed....what happened soon afterwards? Interfighting between the mujhideen dheh!

My solution let this international backed country be. Be it corrupt or w/out support let it be! we don’t need to lose million lives and be left with a destroyed country....more effective way is to change the society from within ie muslim brotherhood in Egypt....

^ Somalia is already a destroyed Country haven't you seen our Capital city and else where lately?

The only alternative for Somalians as a whole is to support this Government because this is the best and only chance for peace and dowladnimo for Somalia at the moment. Ethiopia is here to help and to get paid by the World Powers that is their gain. Your gain is to take Advantage of the opportunity given to you by your African friends and the international community helping hand. Why care wolf now?

Khalaf   

Che dont watch me sxb but deal with the issues or iska amuus....i cant keep responding to your nonsense aight brah...

what does my pro or anti support do anyway? Does it change anything on the ground? we are only sharing opinions sxb n i said my piece

Raadamiir....Who are you talking to?

Khalaf......You don't have to respond if you don't wanna, but atleast be sincere in your discourse. Your support for one group or the other has everything to do with how you present your thoughts on the Somali issue. Denying that doesn't help anyone reach a useful conclusion.

Khalaf   

I said my piece yaa Che from my prespective like u said we dont have a full grasp of the issues u deal with what u got and dats what i did

peace out

Khalaf asked an interesting question, what will be of the TFG after Yusuf?

There are many able leaders within the Parliment and Somalia to take the helm and move the country forward, yes Yusuf took much risk and many unpopular moves, which in turn have paid off but the TFg would not vanish with him leaving the scene. I think it as an entity is bigger than the man or even some of his closest group.

Anyhow the system as it is the next President will be from Mogadishu or Hargaysa, that will no doubt bring some relief from some quarters.

Khalaf on the point about a rossy situation, that was in relation to security situation of Mogadishu, the other flaws will no doubt linger for a long time.

Abaadir   

I would say, Ali Madoobe, the commander of the police force. He sure has the experience and the education to be a president. keep an eye on him.

Jacpher   

Buubaa? Isn't he public enemy #1 in SL.

Whoever is close to Amxaaro heart has a good chance of getting the presidency regardless the clan affiliation.

Rain-clouds pour as it were if it has thundered, yaa Khalaf :D . Marra waaxidah adeer; we all know now that you are among the Tigre tank riders :D ! As for your q, I think its premise is wrong (what makes you think there will be another tfg after the old man?) hence shouldnt be honored with a serious answer!

A better question would be: will Somalia break from Ethiopia’s sphere of influence or will it disintegrate into mini enclaves as all actualities on the ground suggest? If you bet on the first, how and who will lead such a break?

^^^Xii, way to clever for anyone here, he predicted using the sage Tsun Zu the victory of the courts, now with his wisdom he says the TFG will not outlast the old man. Then he adds his layman starbucks inside info and mentions the "Ethiopians" anything new? No..

^^One can’t conceal own lame especially when it’s quite noticeable like ours is, or can he yaa Duke?

Ethiopia is clearly the elephant in our room and any political commentary on Somalia wouldn’t be complete without mentioning our western neighbor adeer. I honestly think the current framework will not outlast the old man.

Of course one would hope things change to the better and by his departure the place would be better shape than the one in which he found it in.

^ Somalia should be better with each coming president and prime minister duo. Isn't that what we strive for? To have the next adminstration surpass the previous one?

Anyhow I think Buuba is a good candidate. One it would be a good change to have a Northern president and secondly, he is a well educated fellow who is probably very capable for the job.