Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Rift Between Somaliland Government Ethiopia

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

There is nothing between the two countries ,,,,, keep wishing people.

you keep wishing the country as well.

Iam 100% with Silanyo to say no what it's not the best interest of his and his people. He needs no permission from anyone in this case Males who he assigns to posts in his admin. I fully support on that. We need leader stand but not kiss ***.. Go Silanyo!

The Zack   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Only jaceylbaro would post a news article and would come back to tell us "wax ka jira malaha waxaan soo qoray" :D

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

Iam 100% with Silanyo to say no what it's not the best interest of his and his people.

I fully support on that. We need leader stand but not kiss ***.. Go Silanyo!

Is SSC supporting Silaanyo as well?

I think we finish the negotiations quickly. The air between us is getting cleared.

Yet, I cant help to think that soon we can finally embrace eachother. And all will be good, like the old days.

And I feel there will be some mass weddings soon in Buhoodle and Yagoori like the old days, were we can marry some girls and boys from your tribe to some from mine.

And then we can do some friendly horse racing competitions in Taleex.

A friendly footbal match in Xagal.

We will attend another Garaad crowning in Bulwadal.

Do some traditional dancing in Xudun.

Maybe even some drinking of "camel milk" in Boocame.

Old men from our tribes will insult eachother again through poetry.

Happy times are coming for us, my friend. :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Yet, I cant help to think that soon we can finally embrace eachother. And all will be good, like the old days.

And I feel there will be some mass weddings soon in Buhoodle and Yagoori like the old days, were we can marry some girls and boys from your tribe to some from mine.

And then we can do some friendly horse racing competitions in Taleex.

A friendly footbal match in Xagal.

We will attend another Garaad crowning in Bulwadal.

Do some traditional dancing in Xudun.

Maybe even some drinking of "camel milk" in Boocame.

Old men from our tribes will insult eachother again through poetry.

Happy times are coming for us, my friend.
:D

Still beating the pushes.. All these could/can happen but still we have the differences of pro unity vs succession. If I agree with Silanyo no kissing the xabashi as*, it doesn't mean I am Silanyo's fan all the suden and pro somaliland.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Only jaceylbaro would post a news article and would come back to tell us "wax ka jira malaha waxaan soo qoray"
:D
The two governments spoke and said so ...... not me.

Itoobiya Oo Markii Ugu Horreysay Si Cad Uga Hadashay Xidhiidhka Ka Dhexeeya Xukuumadda Cusub Ee SL

Safiirka dalka Itoobiya u fadhiye Somaliland General Besfe Taday, ayaa sheegay in xidhiidhka diblomaasiyadeed, ganacsi iyo wada shaqaynta labada wadan ee Somaliland iyo Itoobiya, waxaanu Safiirku caddeeyey in xidhiidhka laba dawadan ee Itoobiya iyo Somaliland uu ahaa mid soo jireen ah marba marka kadanbaysana uu sii xoogaysanaayey, isla markaana waxa uu ku dooday inuu u joogo Xafiiskiisa Hargeya sidii caadiga ahayd iyo hawl-maalmeedkiisa shaqoi.

"Waxa ay tahay fursad qaaliya in labada wadan ay sii xoojiyaan xidhiidhka wadashaqayneed iyo ta diblomaasiyeedba," Sidaa ayuu yidhi Safiirka Hargeysa u fadhiya dawladda Itoobiya. Waxa kale oo uu Safriirku tilmaamay in uu la kulmay Madaxweynaha cusub ee ladoortay Mudane Siilaanyo ayna kawada hadalnay danaha siyaasadeed, dibloomaasiyadeed iyo amniga labad dal ay kawada shaqaynkaraan.

Safiirku waxa uu intaa ku daray oo uu sheegay in ay jiraan dad cadow ah oo ay leeyihiin Somaliland iyo Itoobiya oo faafiyey hadallo aan sal iyo raad toona lahayn oo sheegaaya in Xafiiska Safaaradda Itoobiya ku leedahay Hargeysa ay ka guurayso, kana baxayso dalka Somaliland. "Waxa jira hadallo been abuur ah oo beryahan qulqulaayey dalka, iyada oo ay leeyihiin Safaaraddii Itoobiya ayaa dalka Somaliland ka baxaysa. Waxaan leeyahay arrintaasi waa mid aan waxba kajirin oo ay sameeyeen Cadowga neceb xidhiidhka fiican ee aannu la leenahay Dalkan Somaliland.

Waxaanan qirayaa in shaqadii socoto oo Xafiiskayagii Hargeysa uu sidii caadiga ahayd u gudanaayo shaqadiisii sidaad arkaysaan idinkuba. Waxaanan si milgo leh u sheegayaa in xidhiidhkii diblomaasiyadeed ee aannu la lahayn Somaliland uu maanta ka sii fiican yahay sidii hore, waajibna ay tahay in aannu sii xoojiNno wadashaqayntaas, meelna aaNnu ugu soo wada jeedi doonno cidkasta oo isku dayda inay carcaqaladayso nabadda iyo xidhiidhka siyaasadeed ee labada wadan ee Itoobiya iyo Somaliland." Ayuu yidhi Wakiilka Somaliland u fadhiya dawladda Itoobiya General Besfe Taday, mar uu shalay u warramayey TV-ga Afka dawladda ku hadla ee Somaliland.

Ambassador Besfe Taday, waxa uu shaaca ka qaaday in Xuukumada cusub ee Somaliland iyo dawladda Itoobiya ay maanta isla soo jaangooyeen Xidhiidh wadashaqayneed oo kasii tayo badan xidhiidhkii hore ay ula lahaayeen Xukuumaddii Daahir Rayaale. Si kastaba ha ahaatee, hadalkan Safiirka ayaa meesha ka saarayo warar beryahanba laysla dhexmarayey oo sheegaya in xidhiidhka Somaliland iyo Itoobiya sii xumaanayo, ka hor hadalkan Safiirka, waxa arrintan ka hadlay Wasiirka arrimaha dibadda Somaliland iyo ku-xigeenkiisa, kuwaasoo sidoo kale beeniyey wararkaas.

Source Hargeisastar

Ethiopia’s representative in Somaliland goes on national TV

On Thursday, August 2, Ethiopia’s representative to Somaliland went on national TV to proclaim that the political and trade relationship between Somaliland and Ethiopia remains sound. The representative’s comments came after a series of press reports suggested that relationship to be faltering after the election of President Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud (Silanyo) on 26 June 2010. It also came on the heels of a visit to Ethiopia by former President Dahir Riyale Kahin. President Kahin met with Ethiopian authorities including Premier Zenawi. A press release from his entourage indicated that the former president urged both governments to maintain their alliance in regional affairs and in particular in the fight against terrorism and radicalism. Omar Jama, an UDUB senior officer who released the statement concerning Riyale’s visit to Ethiopia said “the former president urged the Ethiopian government to work with the new administration in Somaliland”.

Somaliland’s Foreign Minister in London described the meetings between Riyale and Zenawi as private matters that concerned only the former Somaliland leader and stated that the former president was not acting as an emissary for the current administration in Hargeisa. Both the Foreign Minister and his deputy, Mohamed Yonis Awale, gave press interviews last week to deny any problems between Somaliland and Ethiopia and reiterated the strong desire of Somaliland to maintain cordial and mutually beneficial relationship with Ethiopia and other regional governments. The comments by Ethiopia’s man in Hargeisa re-enforced these statements from Somaliland’s Foreign Ministry.

Kamaavi   

deep politics:

The hargeisa man in London described the meetings between Riyale and Zenawi ,,,, as private matters.

but Riyale( who is currently with Zenawi) urged him to work with Silanyo.

is that right JB?