Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Setting the record straight about Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad

^^^The warlords have been disarmed, the remaining have been defeated which includes IndaCade, Seeraar, Macalin Xashi and others who came under the umbrella of clan courts.

Today there is a single power, that of the people and their government. No one is ruling a whole region under the guise of clan, or courts.

Thanks in part to the strategy and determination of President Yusuf.

RedSea   

^You said when he fighs he is deadly.lol

You almost sounded like him.I was a jabhad for many years this and that.

As for your other comments,I would say just enjoy the ride on back of the bus,Ethiopia is in the driver seat."Determination of Abdullahi Yusuf". :D

He was a prison in Ethiopia, a puppet today.The only noticeable 'good' Abdullahi Yusuf had ever been involved was when he fought for his country against Ethiopia,however, that is overshodowed now by him being currently a puppet of Ethiopia.

He hasn't been involved in much of wars in his time really, he is just a trouble maker, a warlord who causes wars that is all. However, what he is famous for is him being a puppet who always seems to put ahead his interests over his countries',bringing Ethiopia to invade and occupy somalia today,as well as early 80s when he brought Ethiopia to cross over to Mudug region.

I think if there is guy who notorius warlord in somalis civil war era was Gen.Morgan.The man was a fighter not big beef head who always hides behind Xabashis like Abdullahi Xabash.

Duke

Let me rephrase your sentence, the warlords have united and joined their forces together. There, that sounds much accurate.

A single power? What is the rubbish about then? Who is attacking the Ethiopians and the traitorous goons?

Sxb, you are living in lalaland.

Mujahid-SNM.

Morgan is a warrior and so is President Yusuf, no need to try and compare the two, you hate them both, as well as President Cade Muse, Xasan Abshir and any and all of those sodliers and men from that region. Yours is just insults, and nothing more, I hope you get out of your depression soon.

Mystic,

The warlords are no more, that includes the wors of them all IndaCade who no longer controls the lower Shabbele. This the difference between warlords/clan courts and the government, it has given the lands they occupied back to the people it belongs to. Take Afgoyee as an example, no more Cirfo, Dhuxulow, Sharuup.

Rahima   

Rahima

If you are accusing MK yoonis of supporting Abdullahi Yusuf for clannish sentiments, then you must be supporting Dahir Aweys because of clannish sentiments huh?

See this is what happens when people write nonsense. Mr. Taako for future reference pay close attention to the going ons of this forum for if you had you’d know that if I was dishing out support along clan lines, I’d be on the side of the traitors. Unlike MKA and GD i don't follow my adeero to the pits of hell for i won't betray my religion so that they attain what they percieve to be glory. Bottom line don’t make a fool of yourself so iska aamu.

^^^Why mention my name, I thought you did not want to engage with me Rahima. Or has the emotions overcome you my dear. As for supporting the colonisers of lower Shabbele what was it if it was noit for clan reasons?

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: Rahima

If you are accusing MK yoonis of supporting Abdullahi Yusuf for clannish sentiments, then you must be supporting Dahir Aweys because of clannish sentiments huh?

See this is what happens when people write nonsense. Mr. Taako for future reference pay close attention to the going ons of this forum for if you had you’d know that if I was dishing out support along clan lines, I’d be on the side of the traitors. Unlike MKA and GD i don't follow my adeero to the pits of hell for i won't betray my religion so that they attain what they percieve to be glory. Bottom line don’t make a fool of yourself so iska aamu.
Sorry to say if you are from the same sub clan as aweys and from the same sub sub clan as cagoweyne, bacadle, tooji etc you can be accused of clannish sentiment.

What do you claim is glory? That the president is from the North East? That can hardly be considered glory. Glory is seeing a hijacked islamic movement fall. THAT IS GLORY!

RedSea   

^You are not making anysense.You have been given all the evidence and reason why one can't consider the TFG nor its' so called leader,daba dhilif A/Yusuf as legitimate.

Also his past is questioned,the reason have been provided.You are still not able to counter that with legitamate argument other than,"you hate him,because he is not your qabiil".

Forget of what I and the rest think of him.You and your two side kicks get together and try to answer the questions which are posed to you by Caano Geel.If you can't answer in rather civilized fashion,then you must simply do what is right,which is to admit the the simpl fact that this guy is nothing but a Jabhad,who lacks any leadership qualities.

Even you admit that,by saying he fights and fights.The whole darn country fights,today what we are looking for is a leader like Sh.Shariif Axmed who has no history of corruption yet loved by majority of Somalis as he was.

In reality,Abdullahi Yusuf cannot be proven that he even is what he claimed to be.He claimed that he foughts for the seat of president for forty years,I wonder when and where he done that.

History tells us,he was once army officer,attempted coup,failed.He formed the SSDF,tried to fight the somali government,was defeated in rather swift fashion,most of his co turned themselves in.He went to Ethiopia to get the help of the Xabashi,he was given that support.He was captured and imprisoned in Ethiopia for sometime until in early 90s.Some small scuffles with Caydiid and some local wadaads.However not much to be noted or make noise over.

The only thing that people talk about him is that he brought Xabashis for the second time now.That is the thing that stands out in his resume,that is it.

So if you could answer the question of CG once again in rather rational way,we could appriaciate.Remember, you are not adressing "Mujahid SNM",however, you are addressing the whole audience that visits here.So get to work.

Socod Badne,ooh Goodness, so you are saying the man doesn't even have much military education as well other that 1 year,that is it? wow.

Lastly and least,Taako Man, your argument is nothing but hot air, you need to come up with facts and reason with people,qabiil ha ku ordin.Whatever tribe that Rahima belongs shouldn't be your main concern, look at her thoughts and then go after 'em with all you got.So far you are chasing your tail like in confusion,no one knows where and what to make of your argument.

So as i requested from GD, answer the question posted by Caano Geel,if you will.Without offcourse overworking yourself.So sit back,take it easy,and just answer the questions.

thanks,

^^^Saxib, you seem to be getting forever deperate. President Yusuf is a legend, he has contributed to the rebirth of Somalia. However I will not waste my time preaching to the converted.

RedSea   

^No Saaxib, I told you,don't address the Mujaahid.Adress the audience and prove your points.

Once again,answer the questions adoon waxba isdaalin yarow.

If you have nothing,you shouldnt' hit your head hard on the wall, just admit, so you may relax.

Desperate? I am just typing away words,and this is just political forum..xasuuso taas.

p.s, you had the time to post nearly 10,000 posts,maxay kaa dhibaysaa in yari. ;)