Sign in to follow this  
big j

A/ yusuf can he rise to the level siad barre

big j   

I feel some every improtant question need to answered or perpare ourselfs for another 20 to 30 tears of dictorship.

Hey. But it beter than no government. Right

Haddad   

Originally posted by big j:

Hey. But it beter than no government. Right

The argument that some government is better than no government is fallacious. The issue isn't at all about some or no; it's about whether it's based on haqq. Some government might buy you some time (a few decades, give or take), and no government can be better than some government in some areas (economy, empowering some groups who were oppressed/discriminated, etc). A government that's not based on haqq shouldn't be tolerated at any cost.

big j   

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE MISKIN THAT DEID EVERY

DAY BECAUSE OF STARVATION WHO ARE SICK ALMOST

EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIMETED LIFE. WERE WE LIKE THIS WHEN

WE HAD A GOVERNMENT? LOOK THAT THESE BRAIN WASHED KIDS,

CARRYING GUNS, THAT HAVE NO ROMODEL, WOULD THEY HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS?

sORRY BUT I WILL PAST ON THAT THOUGHT

NO MATTER HOW BAD A/ YUSUF BECOMES HE CAN NOT GET WORSE THAN THOSE WAS BEFORE HIM.

smile.gif OR CAN HE

Haddad   

Originally posted by CHE':

Haddad,

Is some order better than no order ?

In reality, a state of no order doesn't exist. Even within an anarchy, there's some sort of order. For instance, the armed militias in Somalia follow a set of orders to stay safe from each other. They follow a set of orders to defeat each other. There's leadership and a hierarchy of commands. Personally, I will take any order that's based on haqq.

Indeed, Some order is better than no order at all. Check---> Somalia....No matter how long I was away from Somalia, it still hurts to see such articles.

I want my children to be proud of their origin, to be able to invest my money and mind in my country, to feel comfortable talking about my country without getting suspicious looks from people I considered "friends".