Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Addis Ababa: AU broker agreement PM told who has constitutional power

^ not to pile on to juje and nuune's comments but can you elaberote on the title of this thread ... what do you mean who has constitutional power ? ... if im not mistaken each of them A/Y and Nur cade are granted certain powers under the constitution ? unless you are arguing that the post of PM has no constitutionally granted powers.

Som@li   

Nuune, waa suaal meesha taal, Maxaa geeyey Addis? Iyagu miyayna is af garan karin? Soomaali meeyayna ahayn? Sidee bay ku dhacday in Tigre ukala turjumo. :D

Cabdow   

Exactly, sidey kudhacday laba nin oo somali ah oo hadana muslimiin kasii ah inuu nin xun oo gaal tigrey ah dhex dhexaadiyo? Daba-dhiflayaasha haka jawaabaan bal su'aashaas.

Juje   

Originally posted by nuune:

To: duke and Juje

Niman Tigrey caabudo oon khilaafkooda xallin karin oo dullinimo waxey ka gaareen looga yeerayo Addis Ababa si loo kala maslaxo ayaad labadiinaba kala difaaceesaan.

Duliya 'hose' I know in aad shiishka ila jeceshahey lakiin can you please refer to my early text before you reach a general conclussion..Ahsante!

Juje:

By the end of the day both you and them admit that there was a clash amid the PM and the President and that it was arbitrated by the Xabashi (and not the AU) - thus what makes you proud in here saxiib - the whole scenario merits nothing but a vomit cause it is lack of integrity

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[qb] Anyhow the President has been asked to forgive Nur Cade an old man who was being brainwashed by a few clanist clowns. Now why sack him if he will repent?

:D:D

Nuune, your nick begins with N, sounds a bit like Ngonge and Norf ;)

Thierry.   

Nuuno wa runta imagine Gordon Brown and David Miliband heading to Washington for bush to mediate between them it is inconceivable, yet this chap is prides himself with the Ethiopian interference. He than has the audacity to say the TFG is in control of matters.

nuune   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

[qb]

Nuune, your nick begins with N, sounds a bit like Ngonge and Norf
;)

:D

nuunedancing1oa9.gif

I dance with those on my right & left, unlike Duke, I love my country not because of Yeey, or some other clowns running back and forth to Addis ABaba, and I wouldn't mind putting the Somaliland flag on my chest as well to have ultimate dancing experience smile.gif

I am waiting for Duke to answer my earlier question, maxay ku dhacdey in ay tagaan Addis Ababa ayagoo khilaafkooda geed quraca hoostiisa ku xallin karo!.

Juje, sxb kulama jecli shiishka iyo fallaadha inaan ka taago wadnahaaga smile.gif , balse in badan kolkaan qooraansadey baa waxaan gabogabo ku gaarey adiga iyo Duke in iinan waxbaba is dhaamin, isna olole ugu jiro Yeey, adna Nuur Cade u dhaan-tumeyso, if that is not the case, then my opologies I know you are patriotic, but sometimes you get carry away with some emotional exchanges.

ilax   

This is not a lasting agreement, it is temporary solution drafted by their '' god father': Ehioipa. The AY and Nor ade seems for me out of the game, and their master now is fade up with their selfishness. I see that the courts are gaining momuntum where as the weak and symbolic TFG is lossing its importance. It is time that both leaders should quit their claim and give chance the true SOMALI LEADERS.MAY ALLAH SAFE SOMALIA FROM THESE TREASONERS AND TRAITORS.

Lads to spoin the little secessionists and confused folks party in the thread.

Addis is the Brussels of the AU.

Thus our leaders went there to consult with the AU security council, the Ethiopian government and the UN rep.

Simple really, adeer it matters not what a few say or what the layman wants to convince himself.

The truth here is that no matter how weak this government is, there is nothing you can do about it than talk..

nuune   

^^^^ indeed, he hasn't answered my question yet, it was very simple question, we are still waiting for the answer!!

Addis Ababa waa Brussles intee naga soo gashey, wallee wax kasta waa la maqli, marka danbe hala soo siyaarto waaye Addis Ababa.

^^^Adeer Nuune, Maybe you dont know what Brussels is to the EU. It is the seat of the AU, saxib. Thats the meaning behind my comment, other than the usual gossip and other nonsence what is the base of your question.

Somalia is part of the AU which has forces in the country, there are meetings in Addis between Somali leaders and AU officials, some NGO's and others.

Thus your point is what to parrot the lines of the secessionists and dayniile.com

Anyhow the agreement is good and Nur Cade is feeling the heat, thats all lads, resorting to the usual silly talk will do nothing.

Duke-Why would Somali leaders need to consult others about their country's internal affairs. Doesn't this strike you as being odd?

Can't the TFG settle differences on its own? ?

nuune   

Che, I gave up on Duke, he never answers so simple questions, waanba ka harey, qofka haduusan wuxuu taageero u hayo uusan ka bixin karin wax jawaab ah, uma maleenayo inaan ka sugayo wax faaiida leh ama nuxur iyo nafci toona leh.

Duke, I am dissapointed in you runti Adeer, you know that AU did not invite Yeey and Cade to Addis Ababa, you know it very well, and everyone does, so why bring the AU card here.