Sign in to follow this  
Zaylici

Candid discussion about Djibouti Conference ( Vedio clips)

Zaylici   

fahiye

ina Alaaha jamiilun yuxubula Jamal,The Xadith goes: God is beautifull and loves beauty( rough transilation) he who appreciates beauty of the creation, also appreciates its creator; I tend to apprecitate beautiy both in men and woman, that is all, nothing more.

I appreciate your freindly amendement; and there is reason why I used the terms I did: in Somalia, at this time, harsh language and realities is common place, taking its toll: diving between sisters and brothers, being positive is one way to repair broken relationships and build sense of common destiny. Look at it that way.

Zola

I lost my eye glasses, and did not pay another pair, even though I am short sighted. I do not see people's faces any more, so I think they are all happy, they turn out to be so in most cases, perhabs this is the reason why I do not want to have glasses, God knows the best.

My afro is gone, I miss it: my job is baised towards it, so it goes.

Dhubad

Do not wory, may be reading the Noble Quran, made me famous; I do participate reading compititions with local Arabs around DC, but I did not win yet.

I hear the school is up and running;

I met number of individuals from the school, the most memorable one was a lady, whom I met while travelling between Nairobi and Mombasa in search of ressetlemen in the West; At first, I did not want to introduce myself to her, because I thought that would belittle me, and then people would say, were you in middle school when the civil war broke out?

So, I did not want that to happen, she too did not want to have that feeling either; so, we ignored each other for a while, and then I could not resist talking to her, so, I introduced myself, but the subject of the school remained taboo as we conversed; she was at this time, quite a grown woman; in any case, we met several time, again, and talked about what we could have been should the civil war did not broke out, and discussed about plans in the future, since, then I left Kenya, and I came to US, I have never seen her again. I wish for her and for all our classmates a happy future. For those who have lost their lives during the dark chapter of Somali history, may they recieve the mercy of the God.

I would wish sometime to carry out a survey and see how many people survived the civil war.

In any case, let Mohamud Mire people rock and roll.

Well I cannot stop thinking about that place, surely, I will go back one day; till then I will not stop working to make that place a livable place. So, that future generations, will sit in that cool class rooms as we did. And Somalia at long last will be free, peacefull and properous.

We beg the Lord to grant us this wish, and we shall not stop working untill that becomes as real as writting on Somalia online; we hope also the same for all Somalis, in fact for all nations on this planet.

Well I better quite now, and get back to work.

Peace

nuune   

Zaylici, sxb aad baad ugu mahadsantahay the videos, AfSoomaalkaagu waa heer sare, mida kale arrima muhiim ah ayaad ka hadashey kuwaasoo u baahnaa in bannaanka loo soo saaro.

Tan kale ee styleka ah or qaabka aad u soo bandhigeysay, kolleey anigu si heer sare ayaan u arkaa fikir ahaanteyda, waayo your message was going on with your style of presentation

AYOUB   

^ True say. It all seem natural and sincere. The critics must have watched too much CNN.

Zaylici

That comment was aimed at Naxar Nugaaleed not you.

Hunguri   

Zaylici, illeeyn adigaa intaad vedeo clip iska qaaday. Youtube isku dhex tuuray. Waar nimanyohow, Somalidu waa mucjiso smile.gif . Dhubad, ayaa ku qarxiyoo. Markuu Vedeo clip-kii kaa dhex arkay. Ayuunbuu lasoo boodayoo ku yidhi. School kii hebel ahaa ma dhigan jirtay. Oday fashilmay iga dheh smile.gif . Saaxiib farahaaga iska taag taag. Shirku wuu soconayaa smile.gif !

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^
:D:D
shirku wuu soconayyaa indeed!

No conclusions huh? I thought THIS one is supposed to be different. :D

Xoogsade   

^ Mele Said His troops will stay put in Somalia yesterday. That about buried any hope of peace somalis with influence could sign on to. Sheekh Shariif most likely can't attend the next meetings knowing the fact that his most important stated goal is already rejected by Zenawi. The key to peace is the Xabashis to leave. Shariif represents objectives held sacred to many and can not on his own make concessions. In the meantime, the war on the Xabashis continues unabated farcical shir or no farcical shir. Waa kuwaanaa ragga Soomaaliya Mustaqbalkeeda inshallah dajin doona. Ninkii ka xun caradiisa ha u dhinto.

Mujaahidiinta Al-shabaab oo weerar culus ku qaaday xerada Asluubta Ex-Control Afgoye Duleedka M/Muqdisho

Beerdhiga 22.05.2008 19:32

Abaarihii 06:20 galabnimo ayay Xoogaga Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabaab weerar culus oo ka fool ka fool ahi ku qaadeen fariisinka ay ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya ku leeyihiin Asluubta Ex-Control Afgoye Duleedka Magaalada Muqdisho oo mudo ka badan sanad aan wax weerar ahi lagu qaadin tan iyo intii ay soo dageen isla markaana ay yaaliin kayd badan oo hub iyo shidaal isugu jira.

Afahaheenka Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabaab Sheekh Mukhtaar Roobow (Abuu Mansuur) oo ay Beerdhiga la xiriirtay ayaa u xaqiijiyay in weerar ka fool ka fool ahi oo loo adeegsaday madaafiicda garbaha laga rido ee sabanadda, hubka kale ee sida daran dooriga u dhaca iyo qoryaha fududba ay ku qaadeen Xerada Asluubta oo ah fariisinka ugu weyn ee ay ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya ka deganyihiin Magaalada Muqdisho.

Sarkaal Sarre oo aanu wax ka weydiinay khasaaraha ay soo gaarsiiyeen ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya ee fariisinka ku leh xerada Asluubta ayaa waxa uu yiri “ ilaahay (SW) khasaaro badan ayuu soo gaarsiiyay, dagaalkana waxa uu socday mudo 40 daqiiqo ah iyo waliba siyaado”

sarkaalkaasi ayaa intaa ku daray “ koley culays badan waa jiraa meesha qiiq iyo gubasho waa ka jirtaa guud ahaan, waana lagu dhawaaday ama waa la galayba, koley gumeysiga culays badan waa gaaray”.

Dagaalkan oo ahaa mid culus isla markaana socday in mudo ah ayaa dhawaqa madaafiic ay labada dhinac isweydaarsanayeen laga maqlayay degmooyin badan oo ka mid ah Magaalada Muqdisho.

Mujaahidiinta ayaa la sheegayaa in ay ka soo weerareen xerada asluubta 3 jiho oo kala ah:- dhinaca wadada Xoosh Degmada Madiina, dhinaca Wadada Ex-Control iyo dhinaca deegaanak Garasbaaleey duleedka Magaalada Muqdisho.

Intii dagaalku socday ayay Ciidamada Gumeysiga Itoobiya waxa ay madaafiic aan loo meel dayin ku garaaceen qeybo ka mid ah Magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana la sheegayaa in ay qaarkood ku dhaceen KM4, Saybiyaano iyo xaafada Afrikan Village ee Degmada Hodan.

Ilo wareed lagu kalsoonyahay ayaa sheegay in Madfac ka mid ah kuwa ay ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya u qeybinayeen Xaafadaha Muqdisho uu ku dhacay xaafada Afrikan Village isla markaana uu ku geeriyooday hal nin oo oday ah iyo gabar yar.

Dhinaca kale websitka ku hadla afka Mujaahidiinta Al-Shabaab ayaa lagu daabacay in Abaanduulaha ciidamada Mujaahidinta Al-Shabaab General Abu Suleym uu daboolka ka qaaday taaktikooyin cusub oo aan hore loo arag in ay ku soo biirinayaan fagaaraha dagaalka ee Soomaaliya

General Abu Suleym ayaa ku sheegay taaktikooyin cusub in ay yihiin hab dagaallan Cusub iyo howlgallo fariid ah oo ay fulinayaan Bi Idnillaah buu yiri Mujaahidinta Al-Shabaab,iyadoona howlgalladaasi lagu dhameystiri doono ayuu yiri cadowga soo duulay iyo cawaantiisa maalmaha kooban ee u haray.

www.Beerdhiga.com

Xoogga, alshabaab will continue to do what they have to do. But to cite Zenawi's tough talk as a reason for somalis not talk to each other is a bit curious to me adeer. Zenawi would certaintly love for these talks to fail. Others in some circles may help him unwittingly of course to achieve that goal...which is sad really.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Xoogga, alshabaab will continue to do what they have to do. But to cite Zenawi's tough talk as a reason for somalis not talk to each other is a bit curious to me adeer. Zenawi would certaintly love for these talks to fail. Others in some circles may help him unwittingly of course to achieve that goal...which is sad really.

Zenawi matters in Somali politics. He is heavily invested, gets paid handsomely to stay in Somalia by the powers that be, his views about Somalia matter, so one must accept Zenawi's talk whether tough or weak is a deal breaker. He said he will stay put and we know the war that is raging is fueled by his troop presence. That is what is stated to be an important issue for the opposition. Zenawi doesn't care about peace talks, a point I am on agreement with you, and for that, he needs to quit Somalia, or be forced to quit in order to force his lap dogs to make a concession. Now tell me, how are my views curious compared to yours?

Zaylici   

I share your concern with PM's statement; it was in appropriate and surely will have an impact on the peace processes; I also agree with you that presence of ethiopian troops in Somalia is an issue, if Ethiopia will not be out, when wonders what will come out from these talks; in fact, one might be led to think the Eretrian thesis is correct: the aim of the talk is to divide the opposition, not to solve Somalia's protracted problem.

Your solution therefore, that Somalis should unite and drive Ethiopia out, as Eretria did long time ago, and not waste time on peace talks will be relevent.

However, you assume that what Males says is the Ethiopain forieng policy towards Somalia; it may not be so, it may be intended for local consumption;

If Males refuses to take his troops out when there is replacement for it, UN troops or more AU troops at earliest time possible, then, I agree with you Somalis should take the matter into their own hands.

In the mean time, give peace chance; Malez is not a boss of his army in Somalia, there are other bosses, uncle sam is one of them, and not to mention his greatest sponsors, EU, so, give the talks a chance to see if they can take Ethiopia out from Somalia and allow Somalis to solve their old problem, that of power between clan-based groups, by creating institutions and environment in which government can come and go through the ballot box, as is happening now in Hargaisa, albiet unsuccessfully, even though the trail was good.

Fabregas   

I like when you pointed out that Ugandan families will get large sums of compensation for deceased soldiers, lakin no one cares bout the Somalis..........

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Zaylici, illeeyn adigaa intaad vedeo clip iska qaaday. Youtube isku dhex tuuray. Waar nimanyohow, Somalidu waa mucjiso
smile.gif
. Dhubad, ayaa ku qarxiyoo. Markuu Vedeo clip-kii kaa dhex arkay. Ayuunbuu lasoo boodayoo ku yidhi. School kii hebel ahaa ma dhigan jirtay. Oday fashilmay iga dheh
smile.gif
. Saaxiib farahaaga iska taag taag. Shirku wuu soconayaa
smile.gif
!

^lool, sxb qof yar meeshaan majoogo, waa lawada duqooway.

Zaylici

Keep up the good work inshallah.

Abtigiis   

Xoogsade

Zenawi is fretting. Anyone with a pasing knowledge of the Xabashi mentality or Meles's behaviour can easily tell. The man talks a lot and lies too much. but I have watched the Amharic clip, and I saw fear in his eyes. He likes to come out with pompous words and allegories when he thinks he is on top of things. Like when his army took Mogdhisho, that night he sounded liked a philosopher on counter-insurgency, at one point suggesting that the US must take lessons from him.

There was none of that pomposity this time. He was agitated and seemed to be re-assuring his supporters and himself, more than anything. Of course, as usual he was also trying to discourage local opposition with false claims of victory. (some of them were indicating they may start an armed struggle against him the last couple of weeks.)

Ninkaa waa laguu yaqaan, I was encouraged by the gains of the Somali fighters, walaahi. A man who claimed to have obliterated the "Shabab" as a credible resistance force two years ago, has done the same on ONLF this time. And we know what is going on in that region. Not a single ONLF army commander have been cought or killed in 2007-2008. No prisoners of war displayed on Ethiopian TV (It is a routine thing TPLF does), and no major casualities inflcited on the organisation. Yet, Meles claimed that 95% of ONLF are destroyed. Doubters of my assertion might have to wait for few more months to see where the truth lies!!

In Somalia, virtually all the land the ICU used to rule before the invasion,is gradually taken back by its fighters. Other areas are under its influence. operations are conducted in Baidoa. Where is the victory Meles claims??

It is a compelete charade and an attempt to cover up his internal panic.