Sign in to follow this  
Zaylici

Candid discussion about Djibouti Conference ( Vedio clips)

Is that you?

Speaking of this "shir" [i am tired of shir meelna aan u socon, Soomaalidana aanba waxba u tareynin], watch this clip, where Sangub is one of the invited guests that open the venue. Ninka in uu isqarinaayo mooday. Since Jabuuti does not have any extradition treaty with Mareykanka, I hope he will remain safe for now.

Gabbal   

Ileen Zaylici wuu noolaa. Ii waran duqa, the youtube clips are fascinating. Inshallah I will watch the rest of your channel.

Zaylici   

Naxar Nuugaaleed;

thanks brother

tell me a method that I can try; I try to radiate positivity, stay calm, and speakly honestly; I am learning, surely, i will try a different method, see I can be better.

HornAfrique

I am alive good one; let me know what you think

Maskiin Macruuf

We are tired too dear; in any case, I hope sangub ramaims safe; If I was there, I will probably, alerted him, in case, I see American diplomats moving around suspeciously. Just kidding.

wish you all the best.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

you look and sound crazy, try a different method.

lol Are you TFG's Simon Cowell?

I agree with Naxar. Try to look at the camera and try to be still and do not shake. Your delivery is good but you need to work on your movement. Stay calm.

Zaylici   

Ayuub, dear, i am not whatever name you mentioned, I am trying my best to make some contribution. That is all.

Peace action: I appreciate your suggestion; I will work on my movement. Thanks bro.

Dhubad

you got it old freind; I was student in Mohamud mire, you must have been in a class where every one' name was Mohamed; your formaster must have been macalin abdulahi, the bold handsome dude and his brother, I cannot recollect his name, he too was strikingly handsome, in any case, I met recently freind from that school who said this to me: I miss dear, that nice cool classrooms, and he said, arintaas ka waran? the dude was home sick.

In any case, nice to see you, dear, please remind me yourself, surely, I will recollect your name, or at least try to do so.

Wish all of you the best; most importantly, regardless of our political persuations, I wish all tbe best for the old home.

yours

Dhubad.   

Sxb we were in a same class and I can remember you vividly my friend, you used have sweet voice when reading Quran.

Yes Macalin Abdullahi was our formaster and Yackoow was the depute head Teachers.

Also I remember Mohamed Arabi(he used speak good Arabic), Mohamed Omar(which I believe died in the civil war), do you know any of those guys?

Man just the thought of it makes me home sick walaahi!

Anyway, nice to see you my friend.

Sxb

Zaylici   

I do remember Mohamed Arabi, he spoke very good Arabic,I hear he was brought up in Arab speaking countries, Mohamed Omer, remind me is he the tall and playfull boy from Qardho areas, Bari?

I also remember Mohamed Diirie; the boy who had a better voice than me.

But you have not reminded me about yourself.

In any case, nice to see you on SOL.

Dhubad.   

^Jacaylbro no one knew English then, it was an Arabic school taught by Egyptian teachers back in Somalia.

Zaylici, I wouldn't know how to describe myself, you know how big our class was(120 students), the only reason I remember you is you used to have beautiful voice when reading the Quran.

Yeah I remember Mohamed Diiriye as well the Tafsiir teacher used love him I remember one day he cried and kissed him on the forehead because of his beautiful recitation

Mohamed Omar - He was older than all of us and was kind of violent, used to be a leader of small group ?

Jamster   

All the: dear, beautiful voice and describing men striking beautiful! bit bent wouldnt you says guys?

PS: need to change the style mate! this is a case of "substance" lost because of poor presentation!.