Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Last nights Presidential Debate...

Gabbal   

All I have to say is Bush was a complete ***** and it was more then fun to watch him squirm. :D

I think the American people now have an idea of who a moderate is of the two.

Bachelor   

It seems the moron was not prepared at all. JK came out shining really and his messege was clear I rather be partially right than totally worng. The poor guy failed and he exhbited his moroness to the world. I am afriad he (Boosh) might cancel the next debate. watch out nomads my crystal ball is indicating that ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

You are right, but the question is are the American people moderate? NO.

If we're speaking about social issues, yes the majority of Americans are conservative, but when it comes to foreign affairs and America's relationship with the outside world, plainly speaking Americans would rather be flattered over in the world then hated and insulted. So they are very moderate in their view of the outside world. It's just that the Bush Administration has used the September 11 attacks to confuse and blackmail the general public into agreeing with their very right-wing and extremist actions toward war and instability everywhere.

And so since that debate last night was dedicated to homeland security and foreign relations, Americans would come out as having a more favorable view of Kerry, rather then Bush.

SEPT30_debatenight.jpg

I thought Kerry looked more of adeplomat and Statesman and certainly the right man who can make adifference in the hostile foreign policies that have somehow made peaceful Americans atarget for the many torrorist groups.

What comes to mind in Bushes speech was the flipflop repeatitions.....

Here are the next debate schedules..

Vice presidential debate:

Case Western Reserve University

Cleveland, OH

Tuesday, October 5

Second presidential debate:

Washington University in St. Louis

St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 8

Third presidential debate:

Arizona State University

Tempe, AZ

Wednesday, October 13

I want ask a question, our media in the UK keeps on telling us that Bush will win that he is a ahead in the polls and so on.

What is the feeling in the states, is it game over for Kerry? What about the issue of the key states, who is a head in them?

king_450   

I tell you this much,yes it was a gr8 debate and can't recall when was the last time i have watched the entire debate,that is (90 minutes) of my time. But we saw what we knew all along Bush is not the real Prez of the US,The 5 Conservative Supreme court Justices who put there are,the dumb(bush) has no idea what the hell he was talking about,did you recall him calling the world court,The Criminal Court,that is how his intellegence is.About the polling,hell no one called me and asked me how will i vote so don't listen the American Media 99% of the American Media are owned by "Jewish" people so don't pay attention. But who will win? i think Bush and his cronies will disenfranchise the minority vote and will steal the vote unless we put obsevers in this election,and if that happens Bush will win and Iran/Syaria watch out.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

I want ask a question, our media in the UK keeps on telling us that Bush will win that he is a ahead in the polls and so on.

What is the feeling in the states, is it game over for Kerry? What about the issue of the key states, who is a head in them?

I guess we should bring those media to America. :D

SmithnWestern the general feeling here in the US is game is starting for Kerry. I'm not saying that because I pray Kerry will beat Bush, but it is true.

At first Kerry was very withdrawn and wasn't getting his message across, but during the night of the Republican Convention, he made a press speech right after the convention ended and people started to understand why he was called "The Sleeping Giant" during the Democratic primary elections.

All these pollings and such don't matter. One poll comes out today saying Bush is ahead by several points, another comes out tomorrow saying Kerry is ahead by several points. It's quite ludicris, I mean where do they do their "polling" and how do they gather their "statistic". Don't put too much weight on pollings.

I understand Kerry is not Howard Dean, but if we're choosing by the case of "who's the lesser evil", then may Bush loose by a large margin, of which he will lose by. :D

And he won't be stealing any more votes, because they say "fool me once, shame on you..fool me twice, shame on me". Americans are prepared now not to be the fools. ;)

Changed   

OOH Commong Guys y'll are far to the left no wonder your decision is baised. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif kidding smile.gif

On a serious note! i thought Bush could have been more prepared; he showed emotions from left to right!! his facial expressions were priceless. ANYWHO! if he would have talked about the issue at hand (iraq) and would have stopped taking about How Kerry couldnt make his mind up; he would have done an okay job. I mean the Public knows what Kerry voted on and what he didnt :rolleyes: thanks to the adds and speeches that were given at the Republican convention.

Kerry was precise and he talked to the point but he talked about how he had faced death while he was in vietnam quit abit too its just that he rephrased the words each time he said it so he didnt look as repentative as Bush did :cool: my fav quote from him would be the time he used G.B senior as an example to tonque tie G.B junior. smile.gif

I liked the fact that peoples perception of kerry changed; if he nails the next Two Debates he might have a chance at winning::::Vat DO U THINK EEH :cool: :cool:

And so since that debate last night was dedicated to homeland security and foreign relations, Americans would come out as having a more favorable view of Kerry

you might be right on this but remember majority (polls prior to the debate: kerry 37% bush 57%)want bush to win; they dont agree with his idea of going to war but they dont want to hand the job to another person half way; the believe that will create more chaos; especially senior citizens and we all know majority of the voters usually are senior citizens..

smith: its quite different here in the U.S; bush might have been winning prior to the debate but poll taken after the debate showed Kerry did alot better than bush did.

Gabbal   

OOH Commong Guys y'll are far to the left no wonder your decision is baised.

On the contrary I consider myself a conservative and leaning towards the right :D