Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM...Must Read

WOMEN IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY/JUDAISM

The question still remains, why are more women converting than men to Islaam? Perhaps they realize their Soul is worth the Factual Research.

1.The Bible Convicts Women as the original Sinners, (i.e. Eve picking from the forbidden tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}. The Quraan Clarifies it was Adam Not Eve {Quraan 7:19-25}

2.The Bible says, "The Birth of a Daughter is a loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Quraan says both are an Equal Blessing {Quraan 42:49}

3.The Bible Forbids Women from Speaking in church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}. The Quraan says Women Can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4.In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as an Adulteress, while men are not {Matthew 5:31-32}. The Quraan does Not have Biblical double standards {Quraan 30:21}

5.In The Bible, Widows and Sisters do Not Inherit Any Property or Wealth, Only men do {Numbers 27:1-11} The Quraan Abolished this male greediness {Quraan 4:22} and God Protects All.

6.The Bible Allows Multiple Wives {I Kings 11:3} In The Quraan, God limits the number to 4 only under certain situations (with the Wife's permission) and Prefers you Marry Only One Wife {Quraan 4:3} The Quraan gives the Woman the Right to Choose who to Marry.

7."If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}

One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? According to the Bible, you have to spend the Rest of Your Life with the man who Raped You.

The Prophet Muhammad Says {Volume 9, Book 86, Number 101} Narrated by Aisha:" It is essential to have the consent of a virgin (for the marriage)".

Would the Christian men Reading this prefer the Women they know to Be Christian or Muslim?

8.The Bible also asks Women to wear veils as in Islam {I Corinthians 11:3-10}, this lowers the chance of rape, (God Forbid), see statistic link below.

9.Women were given rights to Vote less than a 100 years ago in the (US), while the Quraan (42:38) gave Women Voting rights almost 1,400 years ago.

10.Islam has unconfined Women and has given them the human right to reach for the sky. There have been Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries, but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming Presidents in predominately Christian countries, while the Muslim countries have voted for and elected Female Presidents.

Here is a list of previous Female Muslim leaders:

Khadija bint Khuwaylid

Aishah bint Abu Bakr

Fatimah bint Muhammad

Barakah

Ramlah bint Abu Sufyan

Rumaysa bint Milhan

Umm Salamah

Asma bint Abu Bakr

Zaynab al-Ghazali

Maryum Jameelah

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/newmuslims/

http://www.jannah.org/sisters/

http://www.muslimtents.com/aminahsworld/muslim_women.html

TERRORISM IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY

These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians.

Let me mention just a few verses from the Old Testament and New Testament and tell me what do you say about them:

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

Muslims believe in all Prophets sent by Allah, and so do not misuse or misinterpret the religious texts of other faiths in order to defame them. Even in recent times, Muslims have and are facing genocidal campaigns in Bosnia, Kosova, Chechnia, Kashmir,Iraq,afghanistan and Palestine - but they have not questioned Judaism and Christianity. Such spirit needs to be reciprocated.

All evidences they produce related to the HOLY QURAAN on terrorism have hand in hand activities in the early period of ISLAM when we are facing enemies or we had to defend ourselves.

who are supposed to defend ISLAM...?You..We don't defend ISLAM by swords, we defend ISLAM by our pens and computers and Through Communication.If you are capable to research or do what your religion wants..then you mention it to the person near you,surely they will see..and follow ISLAM...If you misbehave and act un ISLAMIC..people will run away from ISLAM..people will never know the TRUTH...ISLAM can never be reformed..It is pure meaning we got everything we need from it now later and future.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Let us face this Propaganda...With TRUTH....

HOW TO FIGHT ANTI-ISLAM ON THE INTERNET

1.Decisively stop e-mailing such links asking Allah’s Forgiveness.

2.Inviting all friends to read this article to perceive and realize what kind of services they are rendering to mortal enemies of Islam.

3.Saving a copy of this article to be the automatic reply to any e-mail including such links.

4.Linking Muslims to reliable Islamic Sites - to be their ultimate on-line reference- to as many persons as the ones that were your previous target to such Links of Islam abuse.

http://www.islamway.com/eng/html/friend.php

And Allah Knows The Best.

HOW ANTI-ISLAM OPERATE

They write about ISLAM and give newcomers to ISLAM links to websites like Taliban, Hamas, Osama bin Laden and then also links which are anti-Islamic and which talk about ISLAM badly and then tell all the audience

'Read about ISLAM ...they then direct them to links which are preaching against ISLAM...

Like in this case..I got from some websites preaching against the 'ISLAM'..I will compile them and post them later...

They wrote some information like this...

Islamism

Islamism is a totalitarian ideology adhered to by Muslim extremists ( e.g. the Taliban, Wahhabis, Hamas and Osama bin Laden ). It is considered to be a distortion of Islam. Many Islamists engage in terrorism in pursuit of their goals.

Adherents of Islam are called "Muslims." The term "Arab" describes an ethnic or cultural identity. Not all Arabs are Muslims, and not all Muslims are Arabs. The terms are not interchangeable.

Understanding Islamic Terrorism: Muhammad, Islam and Terrorism

NOTE:

Now please avoid this sites and even try your best to preach your religion and even go ahead and compare all religions and show your results to people around you who are not Muslims.

wallah aclam. smile.gif

Elysian   

If you would ask a Christian whether they believe in any of the things you wrote that’s in the bible, they would probably say that is obsolete opinions, and have therefore actively distanced themselves from such views.

In Sweden every now and then a new version of the bible is released, some text are removed, reformulated or added in order “to simplify and keep the text updatedâ€!! Can such a book be titled holy??

This is what I had read before regarding the female veil in the bible.

“For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.†(1Cor 11:7-9)

Astaghfirullah, God is reduced to a human entity! Of course, there is a reinterpretation of this text as well. The current view is that both men and women are images of God.

Okey, they may ignore or alter their own holy texts, but how can they ignore the fact that virgin Mary is ALWAYS depicted carrying a veil – like a muslim woman! We muslim women are actually their role models. ;)

Totally agree with you that we defend ISLAM by argumentation and communication. But the most important is through our own action.

Originally posted by Elysian:

In Sweden every now and then a new version of the bible is released, some text are removed, reformulated or added in order “to simplify and keep the text updatedâ€!! Can such a book be titled holy??

This is what I had read before regarding the female veil in the bible.

“For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.†(1Cor 11:7-9)

Okey, they may ignore or alter their own holy texts, but how can they ignore the fact that virgin Mary is ALWAYS depicted carrying a veil – like a muslim woman! We muslim women are actually their role models.
;)

Totally agree with you that we defend ISLAM by argumentation and communication. But the most important is through our own action.

our actions matter so much in non -ISLAMIC countries

Johnny B   

hmmmmmm , which Sweden are you reffering to? cause in my "SVERIGE" where churchs are almost empty on sundays, where most of the ppl prefer to keep the monarchy but to divorce the church , where Academics are open source for knowledge, where open mindedness is the rule of the game.where religion is a personal thing.

there is no such a thing like bible updating , or text removals or text refinings .

these cheap shots on christianity which many Somali "wadads" practice, has to give way to the ever lasting true blue fact that....

There are ONLY two versions of the bible

the old testament and the new testament.

There are surely other ways and means to challenge the church´s view on Women and their veils, but painting christianity as a baseless evolving beleif is pure idiocy if not insane.

Unless you wanna turn this into a propoganda against Christianity

which would totally go against the topic ,Do stay to the facts and make it a good challenge.

I may sound that am defending christianity here but that is not the case , i just want it to be proven so wrong ,but soley on facts, not emotions:D.

Originally posted by Flipmode:

[QB]our actions matter so much in non -ISLAMIC countries .[QB]

Ofcourse our action smatter !!

If she [A Halimo]walks into the bank covered with "Hijab" and all sorts of modern veils

the ropery alarm will go ON

but if she walks wearing her Jeans n sunglasses maybe just maybe

Men´s "hot chick" alarm will go on :D

Elysian   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

there is no such a thing like bible updating , or text removals or text refinings .

these cheap shots on christianity which many Somali "wadads" practice, has to give way to the ever lasting true blue fact that....

There are ONLY two versions of the bible

the old testament and the new testament.

Walaal, no need to get so offensive, you could just have asked me where I got the information. Let me enlighten you, the new version of the Bible, called Bibel 2000 was released a couple of years ago in Sweden. It was a huge thing, don't know how you could have missed it...

This is what the people (members of the swedish bibel society) that actually updated it wrote on the hompage bibeln.se.

"När bibeln har översatts har diskussionerna i arbetsgruppen stundvis varit intensiva. Än fler reaktioner blir det naturligtvis när läsarna tar del av den nya texten. Frågorna blir många, gamla kära texter låter plötsligt helt annorlunda, vissa texter är borta.

For the non-swedish speaking people I will do my best to translate.

"The discussions have within the working party been somewhat intensive now that the bibel has been translated. More reaction will ofcourse come when the readers take part of the new text. The questions will be many, old and dear text will all of a sudden sound totally different, and some text is gone"

Dear brother Johnny B, please tell me, have I missunderstood anything?

Viking   

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

2.The Bible says, "The Birth of a Daughter is a loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Quraan says both are an Equal Blessing {Quraan 42:49}

I wanted to see what this verse really says and I found it to be different from what is being implied here. Ecclesiasticus 22:3 says in full...

22:3. A son ill taught is the confusion of the father: and a foolish daughter shall be to his loss.

...or maybe I looked at the wrong version.

Originally posted by Viking:

quote:Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

I wanted to see what this verse really says and I found it to be different from what is being implied here. Ecclesiasticus 22:3 says in full...

22:3. A son ill taught is the confusion of the father: and a foolish daughter shall be to his loss.

...or maybe I looked at the wrong version.
.. There are so many versions..please read ahead.

Viking does it seem to me that Christianity or maybe the 'bible/Bibel' as in Sweden call it have no Mercy for the Womanhood..

I even heard jews pray their IST PRAYER IN THE MORNING like this..

"Lord, I pray to you that you have not made me a woman".. The Jew woman will in return pray"Lord I pray to you, That you have made accroding to thy will..

This is to show How they demean WOMEN in their religions and they keep saying Women are harrased in Islam..

Or did I read 'THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO FLIPMODE' or 'THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO JESUS'..Which is which?

Johnny B   

Walaal, no need to get so offensive, you could just have asked me where I got the information. Let me enlighten you, the
new version of the Bible
, called Bibel 2000
was released a couple of years ago in Sweden. It was a huge thing, don't know how you could have missed it...

This is what the people (members of the swedish bibel society) that actually updated it wrote on the hompage bibeln.se.

"När bibeln har översatts har diskussionerna i arbetsgruppen stundvis varit intensiva. Än fler reaktioner blir det naturligtvis när läsarna tar del av den nya texten.
Frågorna blir många, gamla kära texter låter plötsligt helt annorlunda, vissa texter är borta.

Dear brother Johnny B, please tell me, have I missunderstood anything?

Dear Elysian ,To start with you´ve deliberately or not failed to explain to the SOL readers what this bible 2000 is about, and what is the meaning behind the effort .

2nd , you´ve slightly mis-interprated the abouve Swedish, so before i convert it into english let me ENLIGHT the sol readers about the bible 2000 and why it was translated.

1: due to difficulties for the everage Swedish reader ( specially the youth) to understand and grasp the bible, this effort to translate the bible into PLAIN Swedish was born.

2:This Translation(interpration) is not meant to change the meaning and consistence fo the bible , but to make it understandable to the everage Swede( or Swedish speking people), so it is everything but a new version of the bible.

3: The Swedish bible society has NOTHING to do with this Translation(interpration).

people with deeper knowledge of the Swedish language,christianity and theology have been assaigned to produce this "Translation" of the bible ( not a new version of the bible)

4: This translation was known to be a controversy among church leaders and among the the writers themselves.

5: There is no single paragraph that propogates against Islam in this "TRANSLATION".

5: The Swedish Bible society group was(is) critical to this work, and among their arguments is that is not properly regiven.

As far as the Swedish text you qouted goes ..

it exactly confirms what i´ve typed.

it say :

"The discussions among the (work-group)writers were sometimes intensive in the course of "TRANSLATING" the bible, Ofcourse more reactions are expected when the public(readers) get their copies, there´ll be many Questions , known dear phrases will suddenly sound diffrent and some will be gone."

This very comment was made by the Swedish Bible society whose stance regarding this work is KNOWN.

Dear Elysian, It is not for me to Judge you, I just wanted you to give the whole real picture regarding the bible2000.

[qb] 5: There is no single paragraph that propogates against Islam in this "TRANSLATION".

you qouted goes ..

Dear Elysian, It is not for me to Judge you, I just wanted you to give the whole real picture regarding the bible2000.

who exactly said the Bibel2000 was against ISLAM...What we are saying is, the bible itself contains 50,000 errors in it and still claims it is pure..Why did we find 50,000 errors in the Holy Quraan after 1400yrs?

Again we are talking about the Propaganda against ISLAM in terms of Islam to women, racism, culture, civilization and Terrorism..Did you actually hear the Head of one American church talking about assasinating president Chavez of Venezuela this week.

He was advising the country(USA) to totally eliminate the Venezuelan president and still says ISLAM is horrible..What is he?

Double standards... smile.gifsmile.gif

Elysian   

Salaam dear brother Johnny B.

This is what I wrote:

In Sweden every now and then a new version of the bible is released, some text are removed, reformulated or added in order “to simplify and keep the text updatedâ€

And this is how you replied to me:

there is no such a thing like bible updating , or text removals or text refinings

And this is what the Swedish Bible Society says ( your translation):

"The discussions among the (work-group)writers were sometimes intensive in the course of "TRANSLATING" the bible, Ofcourse more reactions are expected when the public(readers) get their copies, there´ll be many Questions , known dear phrases will suddenly sound diffrent and some will be gone."

What did I misunderstand??

(Just a petit remark smile.gif since you wanted it to be as accurate translation as possible... they say "known dear phrases will suddenly sound TOTALLY diffrent" )

Then you also wrote:

To start with you´ve deliberately or not failed to explain to the SOL readers what this bible 2000 is about, and what is the meaning behind the effort

:confused: :confused:

I never did any attempt to explain!

I'm still trying to figure out how what I said could have made you so upset :rolleyes:

Johnny B   

Dear Elysian !!

I don´t think you misunderstood a thing , you just withheld the truth and reality behind the bible2000.

"In Sweden every now and then a new version of the bible is released, some text are removed, reformulated or added in order “to simplify and keep the text updatedâ€

your statement is misleading , the bible2000 project was a simple (one time)translation of the bible into plain Swedish instead of the old biblical Swedish.

it is not a new version of the holy bible, nor it is an every now n then work.

That is why i reacted the way i did.

Originally posted by Flipmode:

who exactly said the Bibel2000 was against ISLAM...What we are saying is, the bible itself contains 50,000 errors in it and still claims it is pure..Why did we find 50,000 errors in the Holy Quraan after 1400yrs?

You found ONLY 50,000 errors in the bible?

i thought the whole book was nothing but an outdated old moral book :D

on a serious note ... your list of errors is purely YOURS , am sure there are ppl who think there are more errors than you claim, as well as there are many who think your list is way too exagirated.

As a good muslim you shoulden´t question it´s purity ,but i´m not here to judge you, so carry on the good work.

You found 50K errors in the Quran after 1400 years? now here i must disagree with you ,either you counted wrong or missed a tiny negation :D

Johnny are u Christian???????????????

Don't be embaressed to say so if you are? Because it'd be nice to meet a somali-christian.

Lol @ there are only two versions of bible, okay and there's only one version of Islam the Quran.

What do u need an new testament for? I mean was the bible that christains say was inspired by god not good enough that it has to be edited every year????

:D

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

[qb]

[qb] ...What we are saying is, the bible itself contains 50,000 errors in it and still claims it is pure..
Why did we find 50,000 errors in the Holy Quraan after 1400yrs ?

am sorry,the Holy Quraan has had no error.. I mean't to add to some reference from

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/BibleIntro.html

http://www.jamaat.net/deedat.htm

That the bible contains some 50K errors and the Quraan has never got a single error..is that surely a comaprison..The Holy Quraan itself says...

THE HOLY QURAAN 4:82

"82 Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions "

Speaking of propaganda, They now say, ISLAM needs to be reformed.ISLAM needs not reformed.It is already reformed.People used to pray to idols,ISLAM changed that..WOMEN used to eb buried alive..ISLAM changed that..POOR were treated barbaric..ISLAM changed that..ISLAM gave women the right to inherit..most WESTERN countries..gave WOMEN soem of this rights just recently..ISLAM did that 1400 years ago...

Or do they want us to change our lifestyles, like all compatible lifestyles of the western ideas.They want ladies to change their mode of dressing, get nude or semi nude and then change verses of the HOLY QURAAN...There is a lot of propaganda down there but God himself said...

Surah As-Saff:8

" They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it) ."

They will never With the will of Allah..Insha-allah smile.gif

It doesn't matter how many errors or objectionable material are in the bible as the bible is not the word of God. That according to christians. They don't follow it as strictly as us muslims do the Quran.

Besides, the 'christian world' is secular. Religion and state are separate. Religion is personal and private. I don't really get what the point of this post is? :confused:

And you should think about the can of worms you're gonna open with your criticism of christianity. I see fellow muslims furious about critics of Islam. If we criticise other faiths, do we have any reasons to complain when they do the same to ours. Think about the consequences of your actions.