Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Maakhiris To Withdraw Support from TFG ?

NGONGE   

^^ So in your logic, the people of Maakhir should just shut it and let the others fight over nothing? How about you do go first and they follow. :D

Arr dadkaan beenta isu sheegaya ya naga qabta. Qabiil was and remains everything. It is real. It is how the whole TFG and Somali politics works. It may be used wrongly. It may be disgusting but it is a fact. If you are from a different clan, do not expect someone from Maakhir to trust you just becuase you said he should (give him reasons to). If you are from the deepest south, do not get shocked if those from PL would put their own fate above yours. This is Somali politics, it is the nature of the beast. Get stuck in or get out. Everything else (for now) is stuff and nonsense.

Bro, I really don't care of what u and your likes think of me personally, unlike U I never lie or tel my self a fancy stories. Unlike U I was in Mogadishu at the height of the Ethiopian occupation and have seen how cowards somalis are and with disgust I left and promised my self never ever to go back, and have no intention of going back. I am an American citizen now and careless of what U do to each other. I am simply pointing out to those of U, who day in day out talk are are in a never ending circle, the follies of ways. I don't use tribes, never did and never will. I even cut off some of my own family members for being tribal. I simply an outside observant just showing you the way U can take it or leave, either way at the en of the day U'll have to live with your decision, I have with mine long time ago. Just don't cry later like the guy from your part of somalia when he composed the "Aan ooye iga hidh albaabka" Poem at WWII. Shouldn't he have sided with those that fought against the Brit when he was younger....I know your kind U live by the tribe, and die by it, but U'll never taste the benefit of a strong respected nation of your own unless u go as a refugee and beg others to give u place to live..OOH I forgot U were a refugee....Typical...LOL LOL LOL tell them the way out and instead of thank U all U get is disparaging word..Stop being a burden and be productive.. don't u think it's time to get of the welfare and get with the program and stop chewing the grass like a cow...or U'll be taken to the butcher and then what do U have to say??????

PS. The ppl of Makhiir should build their cities, towns and villages, create their own administration, and tell those in mogadishu if U represent me come to Makhiir, put a notice to their neighbor u want unity they have to built their basic and accept justice and equality for all till then they should say peace no transgression to no one and defend it to the last man if necessary those Principal, and always strive to be part of a nation which values unity, respect for human right and justice under their religion and culture, and be a beacon to emulate by others and drop the tribal mentality. tribes never create a nation ppl do. diversity strength... get the picture????

LOL LOL John???? LOL LOL LOL there U go ignorance is a bliss America has Mohamed than UK.. U R in London, why aren't U in Hargeysa or Burco or any other hell holes U might call home back in Qaldaanland??? why aren't hypocrite???

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Thankful:

Defense Minister! LOL, ok! Korshel ran for Prime Minister! You do not allow their community to even attempt it!

There you go again. I don't really expect someone from Pirateland to understand how elections work but I'll give it a go. Cadami (the current Somaliland Defence Minister) is from Sanaag and he did run for the Kulmiye Vice-President ticket but did not win. The same way Hillary Clinton lost the Democrat's ticket to Obama. This does not mean Mrs Clinton was "not allowed to even attempt it" for an election or women are prevented from contesting the elections. Do you understand?

BTW lol@Korshel ran for Prime Minister! C'on now, even you should know that there was "no running" because it's TFG President that nominates the PM. Nevermind Prime Minister; East Sanaag folks did not even get a single minister out of 21 even when using the infamous 4.5 formula.

Thankful   

Ayoub, the Prime Minister cut 21 people from Omar Abdirashid previous 39 making the new amount 18. As this article shows he cut ministers of tourism and what not! VOA

Now do I agree with him cutting the cabinet like this? No, I don’t! Because having 39 meant that more of the country was represented. I understand for costs and effectiveness why he did it. But I believe that he shouldn't have since it meant that some communities would be left out! We will see what happens and if parliament accepts this.

The same way Hillary Clinton lost the Democrat's ticket to Obama. This does not mean Mrs Clinton was "not allowed to even attempt it" for an election or women are prevented from contesting the elections. Do you understand?

No actually, Hillary Clinton lost fair and square and even won New Hampshire Democratic primary. "The 2008 Democratic presidential primaries were the selection process by which voters of the Democratic Party of the United States chose their candidate for the 2008 United States presidential election." So YES, she was allowed to attempt to lead the country, she was just too controversial for the democrats and their voters, plus Sarah Palin ran for Vice-President so your example is a poor one!

Palin from raised in Alaska, Obama born in Hawaii, Hillary born in Illinois...the point is people ran from every corner of the nation! Not just a small triangle!

Your flawed system does not allow anyone from Sool or Sanaag to even make it to a popular vote! Both your opposition leaders came from the triangle and at the time the current vice president of your enclave came from there also.

One side has an unfair balance of power!

The unbelievable part about it is that your selection is so flawed that the exact same people that ran this year were the same ones that ran in the selection 6 years earlier!

All opposition leaders come from a relatively small region of your enclave!

And yes Korshel did "run", he had many websites backing him, received a huge welcome in Mogadishu to pressure the President to choose him.

You have any pics of Cadami "running???"

Saciid-Jaamac-Qoorsheel-15.jpg

The point is that if Eastern Sanaag is upset about the Prime Minister of the TFG, they will not join your enclave since they have never even run for the top job - and only a small group has!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Thankful:

No actually, Hillary Clinton lost fair and square and even won New Hampshire Democratic primary.

Well.. lady said;

"In my view there are two options: Honor the results or hold new primary elections. I don't see any other solutions that are fair and honor the commitment that two and a half million voters made in the Democratic primaries in those two states. .."

The point is; she never contested the election vs Bush. Fair or not, the Democrat's system chose Obama.

Both your opposition leaders came from the triangle and at the time the current vice president of your enclave came from there also.

The whole of Somaliland is my enclave and Triangle so all the leaders must come from there, not Kampala or anywhere foreign smile.gif

I'm not gonna take that phoney civil taking the liberties lecture from a Piratelander when it comes to leadership contests. Everyone knows one clan show so please give it a rest. smile.gif

Kulmiye Party Convention 2008 chose the two men who contested the election on their behalf. Cadami was a candidate and senior member of the party.

The unbelievable part about it is that your selection is so flawed that the exact same people that ran this year were the same ones that ran in the selection 6 years earlier!

You're misinformed. Only UDUB Party had the same candidates.

And yes Korshel did "run", he had many websites backing him, received a huge welcome in Mogadishu to pressure the President to choose him.

lol If you say so. The pressure was so much that never mind PM, they lost the little they had.

Thankful   

Ayoub,

Let’s get it straight the only two opposition parties were led by Silanyo and Faysal Ali Warabe who are both from the dominant group and come from the triangle, they ran in 2010 and they ran in the previous selection in 2005. Although you claim your territory is quite large, you constitution only allows for 3 political parties. No one from Sool and Sanaag leads any of them. Your selection has never had someone from those communities run as leaders!

1 group has an unfair balance of power...as much as you want to duck and dodge that, it's a fact you can't deny!

Anyways, the whole issue here with me is this, yes portions of the citizens of Eastern Sanaag are upset at the Prime Minister of Somalia and Puntland - they have even protested. Yet, you have not seen them carrying the secessionist flag, because "historically", they have had less representation in your government!!! Yes the Prime Minister’s new cabinet has for the first time wrongly chosen no one from “Sanaag,” but historically and Korshel’s attempt have shown then they are better off with the TFG and Puntland!

So yes Puntland needs to evolve and create political parties, but Ilko-Jiir that hails from Eastern Sanaag ran for President and came in second in 2009! Losing to Faroole who lost in 2005.

You may have ballots for people to cast (in a small area), but the leaders they get to choose from do not represent the whole state!

P.S The whole Hillary Clinton example is a completely different, Florida and Michigan were being penalized over the fact that they scheduled earlier than party rules permitted. She didn't contest anything because she knew she had no legal recourse too!

You have your opinion and I have mine!

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Cadami (the current Somaliland Defence Minister) is from Sanaag

Yes, but Mujaahid, Cadami is not from the clan you have in mind. Thankful is still correct by arguing that no one from the main Maakhir clan holds any "significant" position in Somaliland. :D