Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Maakhiris To Withdraw Support from TFG ?

NASSIR   

LST, there is no need to pigeonhole the Maakhiris into a clan admin that is deemed illegal from national and international perspective. The whole argument is offensive and irrelevant. The Maakhir regions come under the transitional government of Somalia so do by the clan-based entities. FAROOLE's claim that Farmajo's appointment of individuals from non-Puntland clan is a good example for the political reality of Somalia.

NASSIR   

Btw, Cadami is a true Maakhiri citizen. He is just like any other self-interested politician and every clan has their own dose of sell-outs. OOMAAR is a case in point, for his appointment is to hoodwink the IC that the TFG is run by leaders with broad popular base. The fact however is neither Farmajo nor Oomaar can go to their homeland.

Liibaan   

Funny, Puntland To Withdraw Support from TFG also

Faroole & Puntland are already against the New Government

DHAGEYSO: C/raxmaan Faroole "Sadexda Wasiir Midka Beesha Puntland Waana Matela laakiin Kuwa SSC & Galdogob Waa Billiliqo, SSC waxaa Ku Qayliyey Malakul Jibriil, Argagaxisadu Galgala Waxay galeen Laascaanood iyo Ceerigaabo, Maamulka Siilaanyo ee Somaliland Waxaanu Leenahay Naga Raali Noqda, Nabadana Nagala Shaqeeya

Maanta oo ciid ahayd waxaa isna madashii ciida ee Garoowe afkiisa Furtay Mr Faroole oo sheegay in xidhiidhkii ka dhexeeyay Dowlada Somaaliya uu go’ayo maadaama wasiirada loo magacaabay Puntland aysan iyagu soo xulan ee jeebka Farmaajo ka yimaadeen. waxaa wax lala yaabo noqotay intii la abuuray DKM weligeed lagalama tashan Puntland magacaabista wasiirada DKM waayo waa federal system Cabdilaahi Yuusufna siduu doonoo ka yeeli jiray maxaa keenay qayladan is daba joogta.

Hadaba mar aan u kuur galay sababta dhabta ah waxay noqotay in maamulka ex Puntland uu aad uga xun yahay in jagadiii raisulwasaaranimo gacanta u gashay reer aan ahayn beesha Beesha Puntland ay noqon doonto taariikh iyo mid soo noqoqonta.

- - - -

Faroole oo Ka Jeediyay Hadalo oo u Badnaa Cabasho iyo Calaacal Salaadii Ciida ee Garowe

“ Waxaa la Yiri sadax Wasiir ayad ku leedihin taasi Waa been,Hal wasiir ayaa nala siiyay” ayuu si jilicsan u Yiri faroole.

“Anaga Kuwaas Nama matalaan hadaad wax u dhiibateen iyo hadii kale” ayuu markale asaga oo Cabanaya Yiri faroole.

“Aanagu Waan ka Baxnay Dowlada federaalka hadan la helayn waxaan hore u heli jiray”

Mudane C/raxmaan faroole ayaa manta Salaadii Ciida, waxa uu kaga hadlay arimo badan oo ku aadan siyaasada soomaaliya iyo tan Danta Beeshiisa .

Faroole oo la hadlayay dadkii iskugu soo baxay Saalada Ciida ayaa halkaas kaga hadlay hadalo Cabasho u badan oo ku aadan Dowlada KMG ee uu Hogaamiyo Madaxweyne shariif, asaga oo dhaliilay qaabka uu Wasiirada Cusub u soo dhisay farmaajo.

C/raxmaan faroole ayaa waxuu sheegay in maamulka Puntland uu matalo Wasiirka Dr. C/Wali Maxamed , laakiin Dr. C/kariin Xasan Jaamac iyo C/rashiid Khaliif Xaashi aysan matalin ayna yihiina rag colaad u haya puntland kuna sheegay wasiiro laga billiliqaystay maamulkiisa. faroole ayaa ku tilmaamay Dr. C/kariim xasan Jaamac nin burburinaya puntland.

Waxaa dhanka kale Mudane Faroole Qaylo dhaan u dirsaday Maamulka SNM taas uu kaga dalbanayay in la soo cadaadiyo Maamulka SSC iyo Shacabkeeedaba , Siilaanyo oo adeegsanaya raaskiisa ayaa markiba weerar ku qaaday gobolka Cayn Halkaasoo ilaa hada ay colaadu ka aloosan tahay iyada oo laguna doonayo in lagu mashquuliyo hanaan socodka Maamulka Sool Sanaag Cayn.

Liibaan   

Awdal Not Happy as Well

The New Prime Minister of Somalia Ignores The Seats Of The Awdal Tribe In His Government

Awdalpress – London – The Awdal tribe are the real Somali people who live the remote region of Somalia also known as Somaliland. They have been denied participation in the Somali Government.

The Awdal tribe are peaceful and settled people who have enormous educators like PhD’s and international writers in Somalia and the Diaspora. They are at the frontline and elites when it comes to the international Somali affairs.

When I lived in Mogadishu we were called “Jews” because of our hunger for education. Therefore we were the brains of the former Somali administration. President Siad Barre was not fond of Awdal’s either having referred to us as “Indians”.

Despite the difficult times, faced with discrimination, the Awdal were the first to form a University after the collapse of the country. They understand the importance of educating people to maintain peace for the young generation. They were aware of the consequences which is, in fact, unfolding now in Somalia now.

We therefore are puzzled as to why we have been forbidden participation in the cabinets of the government. The refusal to allow Awdal involvement is neither down to logic or rationality but the fear and unfamiliarity of the good deeds the Awdal tribe have made in Somalia in the past.

On behalf of the Awdal tribe we are shocked by the current situation of exclusion as oppose to inclusion yet we believe we should be allowed to be at the frontline to help better Somalia.

Thus every tribe must be included in shaping the future of Somalia and all stakeholders should be involved for a prosperous Somalia. We have a lot to bring to the table and we have a history of being impartial peacemakers and look forward to future participation.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Yes, but Mujaahid, Cadami is not from the clan you have in mind. Thankful is still correct by arguing that no one from the main Maakhir clan holds any "significant" position in Somaliland.
:D

Likewise Faroole believes that the new PM Farmaajo,Minister C/kariin Xasan Jaamac( SSC), and Minister C/rashiid Khaliif Xaashi (Goldogob), all the 3 Somali politicians are NOT from the the right Clan

NASSIR   

Liibaan, Awdal people first need to demonatrate their loyalty to Somali unity. Remember what happened to their MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT upon visiting their region.

By contrast, the Maakhiris have been the vanguard of Somali unity and defended the sanctity of Somalia's flag and its Territorial Integrity.

Any TFG leader can visit Sanaag region & western Bari and receive official reception.

It's clear Sharif's man has lost the plot.

Thankful   

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

quote:Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Yes, but Mujaahid, Cadami is not from the clan you have in mind. Thankful is still correct by arguing that no one from the main Maakhir clan holds any "significant" position in Somaliland.

Likewise Faroole believes that the new PM Farmaajo,Minister C/kariin Xasan Jaamac( SSC), and Minister C/rashiid Khaliif Xaashi (Goldogob), all the 3 Somali politicians are NOT from the the right Clan
According to his site, his issue is not that!

Garoweonline

Xiriirka DFKMG ahiyo Puntland.

Mudane Cabdiraxman Farole Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa ugu dambayn sheegay in ay ka tirsanyihiin Federaalka laakiin taa bedelkeed aysan eheyn in waxwalba loo yeerinayo Puntland laakiin loo baahan yahay in danaha shacabka Somaliyeed loo wada sinnaado balse aysan qolo ka tirsan DFKMG ah aysan si gaar ah u leexsan.

"Dowladii hada la dhisay weli kalsooni ma aysan helin, Puntland waxaa la siiyey sedex Wasiir waxyaabo kale oo la kala bililiqaysto ayaan maqli jiray, Wasiiro la boobayo weligay ma arag, Labo wasiir ayaa nalaga bililiqaystay anagu hadanu nahay Puntland nahay labadaas Wasiir oo Madaxweyne Sheekh Shariif ka shaqeyn jirey ma matali karaan shacabka Puntland taasoo aan caalamka u gudbin doono."

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Btw, Cadami is a true Maakhiri citizen.

Awoowe, I am not disputing regional affiliation. My point about clan still stands. Cadami is from an independent clan that has nothing to do with Ilko-jiir's main clan. That is just a fact. I was merely clarifying Ayoub's assertion above.

Hunguri   

LS, Cadami is from an independent clan by birth and blood. There is no doubt about that, and I my self from Maakhir will not even hesitate to agree with you in this notion. However, you got it wrong and deserve to leave with nothing from this argument by saying "Cadami's clan has nothing to do with Ilka-Jiir's clan".

Adeer, you are wrong and 100% wrong. Cadam's clan and Ilka-Jiir's clan are like an stick and its skin from a tree in terms of the interest of Maakhir and their people. If there was a threat from any where be in Somalia or else where in the world, that may pose a problem to Maakhir, keep in mind Cadami and Ilko will both come to the table and fire the bullet together to illiminate the threat.

Markaa, hanaga dhaadhicin sheekka aan soconayn. Runta haddaad doonaysid, waa sidaa xaqiiqdu.

Nabady!

Hunguri, inadeer I am glad we agree on the point I was trying to highlight which is that Cadami and Ilkojiir are from different clans.

The comment "nothing to do with" was a poor attempt on my part to belabor clan lineage. Awoowe, i cafi hadii si aan fasirnayn hadalku iiga dhacay.

NGONGE   

^^ Markaad 'independent' tedhi ma 'small' baad ka wadaay? Ileen qolada Hunguri wataad 'Main' ku sheegtay. :D

(I have just realised that my drive to seduce Nassir was all wrong. Kabeerahom Al Ladi Calamahom Al Sixir ileen waa Hunguri). :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

(I have just realised that my drive to seduce Nassir was all wrong. Kabeerahom Al Ladi Calamahom Al Sixir ileen waa Hunguri).

I told you so! I think he made it quite clear he was 100% against secessionism.