Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Maakhiris To Withdraw Support from TFG ?

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Somaliland is the only solution now .... Reconciliation conference in Badhan between Somaliland & reer Maakhir.

LOOOOL, they are angry about the lack of representation they got from the TFG, so your solution is to join an enclave that has even less representation? At least the TFG had Said Korshel run for Prime Minister....did your selection have any one from Eastern Sanaag run?

^^ they have the defence minister in somaliland,what do they have in the tfg nothing.

And currently they are at war with the piratenland. so thats not even an option.

Thankful   

Defense Minister! LOL, ok! Korshel ran for Prime Minister! You do not allow their community to even attempt it!

Some of the community is upset with Puntland, now they look even more angry with the TFG, but NW Somalia's admin in Hargeysa is not even an option, that is why no ballot boxes even came there.

There might be anger with Puntland and the TFG but despite that your enclave is not even a debating point.

Thankful   

I said that some in there community is upset???... and you show me one town of Dhahar??? I don't see protest in other area's like, Laasqoray, Ceelaayo, Galgala where the fighting took place or anywhere else!!

Ok, and what happened when your miniister tried to move into their community in 2008? Remember when he was attacked attacked by his own militia and lost his job for it? One town protests Faroole with posters, another protests you with bullets!

Eastern Sanaag has made it clear that they might oppose the government Puntland and now the TFG, but that they will always be part of Somalia. There history has show that they will never be part of you enclave.

Badhan (SPR): Wefdi ka socda maamulka Soomaaliland ayaa waxay booqasho kusoo mareen meelo muhiim ah oo ka tirsan magalaada Badhan. Wafdigan ayaa waxaa hogaaminayay Gudoomiye Badhan Cabdi-Xakiin Wahaabi waxaa kaloo la socdey masuuliyiin badan oo ay ka midyihiin taliyaha Boliska degmada Badhan ee maamulka Soomaaliland.

C/Xakiin Wahaabi iyo weftigiisu waxa ay saaka subaxnimadii socdaal ku soo mareen xarumaha dowlada iyo cusbataalka guud ee magaalada Badhan. Intii ay ku guda jireen booqashadaas waxa ay kulamo gaargaar ah la yeesheen mas'uuliinta cusbataalka guud gaar ahaan agaasimaha Isbitaalka C/raxmaan Jibriil Cali.

Wafdigan ayaa waxay shir jaraa'id ku qabteen magaalada Badhan gudeheeda iyagoo casumay saxaafada gobolka Sanaag, iyagoo uga warbixiyey kormeerada ay wadaan sidoo kalena tibaaxay in ay wax ka qaban doonaan hanaan socodka maamul ee gobolka iyo waliba hormarka

SDC14593.jpg

Thankful   

Xaaji give it a rest, showing pictures of people sitting anywhere for all we know!

Back to the topic!

Originally posted by NASSIR:

MMA, this is the first in our history that a major political block is being sidelined to accommodate other groups or probably wean them off their Shababist leanings.

I can see it's another way of sidestepping a legitimate power sharing solution over one based on partisanship and a sinister agenda. It's also telling of Farmajo's enigmatic selection to lead a government already beset by crisis. So let the-winner-takes-all game cripple our search for a viable solution.

I think the issue has to do more with unity! Right now many of the Diaspora's media sites are upset with Ilka-Jiir for the stance he took with Atam, when Korshel ran for Prime Minister I didnt hear of any rallies in his home community showing support for him (there were many that came out Mogadishu).

The question is why is this the first "major" political block being sidelined? More importantly what, if any, can the political repercussions be for Farmaajo???

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Beel walba hal wasiir ugu yaraan inay yeelato maa dhaqtar u qoray?

Beelo badan qadee iska suga toogtiina wey imaanee. Teeda kalena waxaan waa iska magac u yaal, oo dowlad awood leh iyo waxaas ma'ahee maxaa la isku wareerinaa. Just ugu ducee inay shaqeyso, dadkeedana wax u qabato.

Ma jeclayn, inaan mawjaddan daciifka ah dhex jibaaxo. Hase ahaatee, markaan ninkan oo kale oo meesha Cimaamada u hayaa, hadallada kor ku qoran ee jilaycu ka muuqo soo qoro, ayaan kambayuutarkayga haa-haabtaa.

MMA, saaxiib haa ( Beel walbaa inay wasiir hesho, Diktoor ayaa qoray, waana wax ku dajjisan xeerka dawlada. Haddaad doonaysid, inaad baratidna waxaa la yidhaahdaa ( 4.5 ).

Waa hadii aynu ka hadlayno, meesha Sheekh Bishma Casse iyo Armaajo haystaan.

Hadii si cadaalad, wanaag, iyo Somalinimo loo hadlayo, waxna lagu dhisayo. Jawaabtu waxa weeye, maaha inay beel walbaa Wasiir hesho. Waayo, mar hadii caddaalad iyo wanaag jiraan, dee saaxiib Wasiir yaroo caantayn ah, waxba sheegi maayo.

Saaxiib, markaa wixii 4.5 lagu saleeyay, qof walbaa wixii uu kaga qanci karo, waa inuu ama miiska u garaacdaa, ama bakkooradiisa iyo gacantiisa ku raadsadaa.

Taas, haddaan intaa kaga baxo. Zack, ayaan usoo noqqon. Zack
:D
, adigu wiil yaroo daacad ah ayaa tahay
smile.gif
. Daadax!

Nabady!
Intaan dhan waxaa kaa keeneyso because tolka oo ku qaday getting a minister from one of the phantom ministries? Soomaali qaarkood yaabkooda. Haddee dowlad dhab jiri lahayd taloow kistoo waaba garan karaa, laakiin...

Naasir, iisi, iisi. Hal qabiil ma qadinee, qabiilo badan qaday. Waana sax. Qabiil walba dowlad walba la magacaabo wasiir lagama siin karo, otherwise wasiiro ku sheega would be more than 100 ministries ee maamulaan. See camal, use your common sense. Haddii maanta la qaday, beri la heli karaa iska suga.

Reer Awdal waa qadeen this time too, qeylana kama maqlooyi.

Dad ayaa ilaa iyo sagaashankii la qadinaaye, dad ayaa 'nus' loogu yeeray in afar iyo barka formula iskana samirsan, yaab idinkiina...

Hunguri   

MMA, inay qabyaaladu kugu wayntahay waxaan ka garanayaa, aniga qabiilkayga iyo meeshaan kasoo jeedo iska illoow. Anigu Qabiilkayga ayaa la qadiyey iyo Wasiir baa naloo diiday midna qoraalkayga kuma qorin.

Waxaan ka hadlay nidaamka iyo qaaciidada Dawlada Soomaaliyeed ku dhisantahay. Ka dibna, waxaan sheegay wixii jiray oo xaqiiqda ah. Madaxwaynaha laftigiisa ayaa 4.5 ku fadhiya meesha. Raiisal Wasaaraha ayaa ku fadhiya, Af-hayeenka ayaa ku fadhiya. Wax walbaa waxay ku salaysanyihiin Qabiil.

Markaa malaha Afsoomaaliga fahamkiisa ayaa kugu yare. Dib u eeg qoraalkayga. Anigu 2-ba wajji ayaan ka hadlay. Waji waakaas Qabyaalada ah, ee dawladu ku dhisantahay, ninkii iska dhex kari waayaana haduu ka hadlo, anigu wax dhib ah uma arko.

Wajjina waakan xalaasha ah, oo ah "Xalaal dharaar cad baa la qashaa". In conclusion, "Tulud ama Hal xaaraan ahi, nirig xalaal ah ma dhasho".

I Have a question, what did the TFG ever do for the Makhiiris?as a matter of fact what did the TFG do for any one it represents exactly??????Honestly all I have seen for the 30yrs in somali inhabited area is leaders calling themselves that they represent their ppl, but do nothing what so ever for those they supposedly represent. OOHH, The ****** are the one that their names being used without being helped correct????? LOL LOL LOL They lack basic in that town where their are demonstrating and have taken the time to write a few word to a piece of cloth denouncing a government that represent a foreign entity that cares less about the ppl that it represents even if the leader was from Makhiir. It;s a government that would sell them individually if it could or had a buyer for them, and they still come out hungry and all and ask why one of their man was not named to a non existent office ministry on a non existent, mercenary protected government..LOL LOL LOL LOL Only among the somalis U'll such a ridicules scene...May Allah have mercy on all of U even though U haven't done anything to deserve his mercy...

NASSIR   

Reer Banaadir, I agree our so called representatives had not contributed anything positive to their regions other than learning the art of lining up their pockets. They have sold their people and regions to clan-based entities over mere posts instead of maintaining their long-revered tradition of self-autonomy because as we have known for decades Somalis have reverted back to their old ways "every clan shifting for itself" . This is the cumulative result of leadership crisis and the failure to comminicate to the world that Maakhiris had been a distinct group with definate territory and history before joining their nation to form the republic with their USP vehicle.

However, the chief concern is how this sinister agenda is advanced to set a precedent for future power sharing deals. It's a calculated game and a total disrespect for our political tigjts.

NASSIR   

MMA, I understand ur viewpoint but look at it from the perspective of old account settlement. Farmajo & his makers are just proving their incompetence to seperate the ideal from reality.

NASSIR   

MMA, I understand ur viewpoint but look at it from the perspective of old account settlement. Farmajo & his makers are just proving their incompetence to seperate the ideal from reality.

Bro, what I am trying to make somalis understand is there is nothing to be shared. the country is gone rule by foreigners, sold piece by piece, the other day I have read somewhere one of those so called representatives sold the domain LOL funny heh? and Sad at the same time, but here we are talking about future political game???? what???? there's no future in that hell hole it's ppl abandoned long ago. u know other society when they go through tough time they learn ingenious way to come back and move forward, what are somalis doing?? they go back ward like U just said, they revert back to what gave the foreigners power over them in the 1st place. So tell me bro. how do you think reverting back to tribal entity will help you survive in this vicious world where the stronger united nations eat and destroy weaker divided nations without a mercy. case in point Iraq and USA or Palestine and Israel shall I go on????Besides haven't anyone on here heard the saying "doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is maddening? Isn't this type of behavior what brought the Brits, the Italians, The French, The Ethiopian and made them our lordship over us in the past? what do U think will be the end result if we continue this road? where do any of you think we'll end up? I guess heaven???LOL LOL LOL