Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A prominant Sheikh kidnaped in LasAnod by Somaliland Malitia.

Sophist   

Ciidanka Maamulka Somaliland ee ku sugan Magaalada Laascaanood ayaa xabsiga Saaka u taxaabay Sheikh Axmed Maxamed Suleymaan oo ka mid ah Culimada iyo Ducaadda sida weyn looga yaqaano Gobolka iyo guud ahaanba soomaaliyaba......

http://www.somalimirror.com/2009/11/02/sheekh-axmed-maxamed-suleymaan-dad-kale-oo-ay-ciidamada-somal iland-ka-qabteen-m-laascaanood/#more-28433

Sophist

me   

The secessionists with their pirate cousins are using these self orchestrated attacks to arrest and extradite true Somalis to the Abyssinian dungeons.

With all the other sites owned by different people with different ideologies, why is it only Somalimirror to report this ??? ,,,,,

I still have to confirm sxb ............

Sophist   

^ Raga waadba taqaane waa maxay su'aashan? Ma ragaagii baad leedahay hadalkooda waan ka shakisanahay? Somalimirror is run by Ducaad who are very close to the Sheekha la afduubey.

Sophist

Originally posted by me:

The secessionists with their pirate cousins are using these self orchestrated attacks to arrest and extradite true Somalis to the Abyssinian dungeons.

I could believe that. They all dance for Zanewi,nijaasta.

Weren't they chasing around some Sheikh in Burco too?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by me:

What do you mean you can believe that?

The pirates are not our cousins. They're ME's cousins. :D

Qudhac   

che

shiekh or no shiekh those that create fitna amongs people in OUR country such as those shadaadiin alshabaab will be stop by any means because we know their aim and we have seen their attrocities in action it wasnt Ethopian blowing up muslims in central hargeisa.

but why am i suprised at your reaction of blaming everything under sun on you boggy man ethopia, when will stop being a mouse and take responsibility for your own faillings instead of always looking for someone to blame.

i wonder wether its ethopia cutting somalis legs arms off and blowing them up by the hundreds.

Sophist   

Dadka la afduubey waxay ubadan yihiin wadaado. Marka wadaado ayaa kadanbeeyey ayey leeyihiin miyaa Riyaale iyo ragiisu?

Sophist

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:

Originally posted by me:

What do you mean you can believe that?

The pirates are not our cousins.
They're
ME's
cousins.
Ok your right, the Secessionists and the Pirates are brothers, Zenawi baa wada dhalay.

Originally posted by Sophist:

^ Raga waadba taqaane waa maxay su'aashan? Ma ragaagii baad leedahay hadalkooda waan ka shakisanahay? Somalimirror is run by Ducaad who are very close to the Sheekha la afduubey.

Sophist

marar hore ayay qoreen waxyaalo been ah ,,, waxay ku xidhan tahay cidda warka soo siisay.

I only know about the Sheikh in Burao ...