Sign in to follow this  
hacker1

al azhar university history

hacker1   

AL - AZHAR Mosque was laid foundation on 14 Th of Ramadan 359 H, (971 A.D). it was built in two years nearly, the first prayer was dine on 7 Th of Ramadan 361. H, on 988 A.D it became a university in which taught different sciences, and religious & mental arts> it was named by AL - AZHAR attribution to “Fatimah AZAHRAA” prophet Muhammad’s daughter" (on whom be peace and blessings of Allah) whom Fatimids were attributed. More than one thousand years have elapsed since the foundation of AL - AZHAR which has remained by Allah’s will the impregnable stronghold and mainspring for the sciences of Muslim Jurisprudence and Arabic Language, ever end favoring to propagate them in the various Islamic countries for the maintenance of Islam and the advantage of Muslims. Its role:- AL - AZHAR has successfully stemmed through the preservation of the cultural heritage of Islam, the devoted preoccupation with its study, elucidation and propagation. AL - AZHAR enable to spread here and there the rays of guidance, emanating from the rowans pastilles of AL - AZHAR have been the warring the course atheism, the procession of deviation, the doctrine of subversion, the missionary campaigns, and the rising tide of anarchy and decadence.

go to this site if you need to check anything about islam religion.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/alazhar.htm

wow sounds like a place with a great history Inshallah i'll vist the place if i ever get teh chance to go To Eygpt.

Thx for the infor saxiib

hacker: man u hit the target that is where i go to do my research about anyting concerning islam.

i just have no idea why i didnt post the link! but thanks bro...this will be helpful to many nomads!!!!!!!!!

Rokko   

This university is clearly the HARVARD or MIT of Islamic studies.

Is it hard to get in? Does anybody know?

hacker #1, it is clear you hit the point, and this is really where we should be getting our islamic source from...thanks a punch ;) .

Now days we see a lot of brothers and sisters who likes to play the role of a good muslims and also enforce it on others. To be a true or good muslim comes from heart first, our prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said it before, that heart is the center of being a good muslim, you may see a lot of brothers and sisters who may appear to be a true muslims, performing salaat, telling others how to be muslims but in reality they are just "munafiq" simply their heart is empty. To be a good muslim has to come from heart first and then but into action and to be directed to Allah only.

I also wanna say to our good muslims it is really good to give an advice to others brothers and sisters but in the the right way only, it may be important what message you are given but it is very important they way you are given it or reaching it to others.

Every day goes by, you meet different people on you way to work,school,train or even when pumping gas, it may not be important who are they but is important what impression you leave on them.

Thanks

inaan yabaan