Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Yalaxow - the politician laureate of the moment

The best political joke of all so far goes to Yalaxow in saying the following “ Dalakaani 351 xildhibaan qaadyi ma kari. 351 baabuurna lahaan ma kari. 351 kursi oo meel la dhigo ma lahaay. 351 ma askaraa. Walax jiljilcan oo sida ukunar ah, intay na soo gaarin aa ilmahu jajabihee”

By commenting on the concept of federalism Yalaxow goes “ ....Somaliland walaxay haysataa. Puntland walaxay haysataa. RRA, Dooxadda Jubba walaxay haystaan. Qaran aa lasamayn siduu u yaal”

Intriguing indeed! What you see is what you get. Lovely jufly! How refreshing!

Rakim   

loooooool :D:D:D:D

This Yalaxow dude is the funniest warlord that I ever heard. I for one think that He should be interviewed every single day so that he can make everyone laugh to death as the usual. This is his latest humour line "351 kursi meel la dhigo malaha" LOOOOL

qoslaaye   

IT IS SO SAD THAT A ******** LIKE YALAXOW MAKES SENSE TO ANYONE. YALAXOW AND THE ASSHOLES LIKE HIM SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED AND USED AS A JOKE BECUASE WHEN THEY NEED TO LAUGH THEY KILL A SOMALI AND WATCH HOW HE DIES, THEY ALSO RAPE A PRETY SOMALI WOMEN AND ENJOY HER SCREAM, WHEN THEY NEED TO EAT THEY GO TO FAMILIES WITH KIDS AND TAKE THEIR FOOD AND EAT INFRONT OF THEM. THESE KIND OF PEOPLE CAN MAKE JOKES OR EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SOMALI NATION, I DONT THINK SO.

"I MEAN ALL THE WARLORDS OK"

Bachelor   

Dalakaani 351 xildhibaan qaadyi ma kari. 351 baabuurna lahaan ma kari. 351 kursi oo meel la dhigo ma lahaay.

It was funny, I heard him saying that on BBC :D .

Salaan...

I like Muuse Suudi. In fact, he is my favourite comedian at the moment. Mr. Yalaxoow speaks what is in his mind. He never camouflages that. Unlike other faction leaders who share what he believes, but don't dare to say. But most of his gaffes are politically incorrect, like saying only his qabiil has the right to be the bearer of Soomaali president.

One of the famous Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow gaffes is, among others:

BBC: Muuse, waxaan maqalnay inaad dadka ku dhahdid Al-Xaaji ha la iigu yeero, ma runbaa?

Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow: Aree xaa ugu wici lahayd nin Maka iyo Madiino xukumo? Ii sheeg, xaa ugu wici lahayd ka aheen Al-Xaaji?

:D:D:D

The BBC dude was laughing so hard. And Yalaxoow of course was referring to Madiino district in Xamar, which he sub-divided into Madiino and Maka. He doesn't rule that area anymore, though.

Another famous blunder in 90s:

BBC: Muuse, ma waxaa hada leedahay waxaa la dagaalameysaa dad marti ku ah Xamar?

Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow: Haa. Dadka Xamar noogu imaaday waa marti daahday. Waa u sheegnay oo marti haddii tihiin meeshii ka imaateen ku noqda aa dhahnay. Waa naga diideen. Ee marka marti daahday see guriga loogu bixinaa ka aheen xoog?

:D:D

He, of course, was referring to dad Mudug ka imaaday, but are part of his own major clan.

Macsalaama!

windtalker

i dont need to inject negativity into warlords they are nothing but a plague on the somali people and they have injected negativity into themselves and on the somali civilizations. it's just dumb that some of you guys can luagh about these pigs

Sophist   

Always the people Yalahow hails from were the forerunners of political paradoy. The most famous Somali political satarist was none other than his brethen. My memory lets me down terribly when I need it most; bugger i can seem to remember his name.

I am sure Macruuf Akhiyaar would know him; since this satarist was thriving in 60s and 70s.