Sign in to follow this  
Shirwac

Qanyare -- Ninka nabada jecel The superman

Shirwac   

****** C/Qaasim waxba isuguma kaaya jiraan, sharcigana waa dhawri waayey, heshiis aan wada galnayna waa iiga baxay.

**Aniga reer Koonfur wakiil kama ahi, wixii nafteyda ah waad I weydiin kartaa.

**maxaaba nala soo gaaraa, ninkii waday aaway dowladaan, wuxu ma dib u heshiisiinay ahayd mise dawlad ayey ahayd, C/Qaasim inta Guri afar dariishad leh inta galay ayuu yiri waa Madaxtooyadii, isaga ayaa wax socodsiin la' mooyee cid hortaagan ma jirto, lacagtii soo gashay meel lagu bixiyey lama yaqaan meelay taalana lama oga.

http://www.somaliatalk.com/2002/august/qanyare/qanyare1.html

http://www.hamarey.com/index.php/article/articleview/736/1/4/

Qanyare got used to the money he robs from the starving poor people and he is ready to lose that anytime soon. These warlords in somalia can be get rid off only by the people they subjugate. Once these people realise these dhiigyacab warlords are no good, they will be gone.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Jason:

Once these people realise these dhiigyacab warlords are no good, they will be gone.

4_17_206.gif

Damn right..! They should start with the so called President of them all..number one dhiigyacab.. :D:D

Bakar   

Originally posted by Jason:

Qanyare got used to the money he robs from the starving poor people and he is ready to lose that anytime soon. These warlords in somalia can be get rid off only by the people they subjugate. Once these people realise these dhiigyacab warlords are no good, they will be gone.

How about shooting them? But i have plan: Let's start with your "heros"... before we ran out off bullets, and then we can proceed to the lesser evil ones. How about this plan? it might work :D

Originally posted by Bakar:

quote:Originally posted by Jason:

How about shooting them? But i have plan: Let's start with your "heros"... before we ran out off bullets, and then we can proceed to the lesser evil ones. How about this plan? it might work
:D
Why do you assume my heros are warlords? And how do you measure their level of evilness? Walaal aqli kale ayaa iga fahante.

By the way, shooting a somali warlord is probably more difficult than shooting George Dubya. They are heavily guarded by mindless gunmen who will shoot at anything and everything they find suspicious in the least bit.

If every family kept their sons from becoming gunmen for the warlord, then we may be able to defeat these evil men; the biggest enemies of the somali people.

Xoogsade   

Juma, They should start with the warlords in Mogadishu. Cadaaladaa loo baahan yahay saxib, first in line and closer to you, then the next troublemaker. I think that is how it should continue, death to them all one by one ilaa la waayo qof sheegto inuu siyaasi yahay. They should kill them all including the so called odayaal and tribal heads. Xaaraaney umadda ku heystaan. I think about time they should be terrorized and forced into hiding.

I read in hiiraan online earlier that some islamic courts attacked a house where x-rated movies were being watched in Wardhiigley as they also did in Xamarweyne. Let us hope these maxkamado from different families come together and save the masses from the yoke of the warlords.