Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gebre slapped Abdilahi Yusuf on the face LOL

Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade,

AY is in the eyes of the world the president of Somalia. I rather see the president of Somalia dead, then seeing him being slapped. When I say this I am defending the office of the president of Somalia, not AY.

Imagine seeing the Somali flagn being burned by Ethiopians. (yes they are burning whole cities I know, but bare with me)

This Somali flag is also the flag that the TFG uses. Does the use of the flag by the TFG make it another flag that we shouldn't care about?

AY can be lampooned, but the office of the president of Somalia can't.

What matters is not what the "eye of the world" thinks who the President of Somalia is... Every 7/10 Somalis you run into the streets will tell you that's not my president.

Kool_Kat   

Every
7/10
Somalis you run into the streets will tell you that's not my president.

How did you come up with this number? Did you do your own research, I mean did you really run into 10 people and asked? Who were these people, cuz I can sure provide 10/10 Somalis that would say he is my president?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote: Every
7/10
Somalis you run into the streets will tell you that's not my president.

How did you come up with this number? Did you do your own research, I mean did you really run into 10 people and asked? Who were these people, cuz I can sure provide
10/10 Somalis
that would say he is my president?
That figure is from your clan.

Kool_Kat   

^'That figure is from your clan' haku ordinee, answer the questions at hand huuno:

- How did you come up with this number?

- Did you do your own research, I mean did you really run into 10 people and asked?

- Who were these people, cuz I can sure provide 10/10 Somalis that would say he is my president?

Or if you didn't do the research yourself, please provide your source...

Originally posted by General Duke:

noland.gif

Secessionists are close to recognition

:D

What the Secessionist have without their recognition your lousy leaders can't even top.. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade,

AY is in the eyes of the world the president of Somalia. I rather see the president of Somalia dead, then seeing him being slapped. When I say this I am defending the office of the president of Somalia, not AY.

Imagine seeing the Somali flagn being burned by Ethiopians. (yes they are burning whole cities I know, but bare with me)

This Somali flag is also the flag that the TFG uses. Does the use of the flag by the TFG make it another flag that we shouldn't care about?

AY can be lampooned, but the office of the president of Somalia can't.

I agree with your sentiment saxib and I didn't mean to convey you were supporting A/Y as a man. Just pointing out hadday ceeb dhacdo, waxay qabsaneysaa wixii mas'uul ka ahaa imaashaha Xabashida waddanka ay timid iyo nimanka difaaco joogitaankooda sida A/Y. If anyone among the st00ges gets treated with indignity, it has no bearing on our pride and who we are. We were no part of the scheme to occupy Somalia neither did we accept to settle for servitude. Still, I must admitt, this sort of incident, which seems unfounded, bothers the conscience. A/Y and his warlrods iyagaa dullinimada wanaag u arko. It is a bit difficult to take pity on these fools. Foolxumay soomaliya badeen.

African , this story on SOL, has been pushed by two secessionists, in the aim of exciting the defeated clan fascists who supported the likes of IndaCade & Ahmed Diriye and who's leaders are stuck in Asmara.

If you people belive this story it means you continue to underestimate the TFG and President Yusuf Long may this continue... :D

Thankful   

What the Secessionist have without their recognition your lousy leaders can't even top..

Like what? In less then 4 years the TFG has embassies opened, met world leaders and spoke at the UN while having a government that includes Somalis from all over. You tribal enclave is run by one group who they appointed a leader to make it seem like it's all inclusive. You can't even include reer sool and sanaag to high position in your so called government, but claim all their land. This is why they don't even listen to your recognition cries. It's been the same since 1991, the Abdullahi Yusuf led TFG is by far your greatest fear and threat. This is why you are the ones that post the B.S slap thread and so called violence taking place.

Fabregas   

They will say "at least our madaxweyne got slapped".. :D .....Some of them don't care ceebta or what he does. Only the title "president" is what matters to them.

Thankful   

I have an idea for SOL, this is slowly not becoming a political section but more of a gossip/tabloid one. Why don't we make another group or sub-section under politics where these kinds of childish posting can be discuss by people who enjoy it. I think this is a good idea. To many people don't want to research and back up their articles with facts......well atleast it's a though.

What I find more hilarious about this alleged incident is the various accounts of it. I've heard no less than 3 separate accounts. But my favorite is the following.

According to this version, A/yuusuf was slapped so hard that he was senselessly knocked to the ground. In an uncharacteristic fashion and with a grimace of pain on his face he tells Gabre "lets not fight, we're friends remember?" But Gabre won't have any of it and reached for his gun to plug A/yusuf out of his ignominy. Lo and behold and out of nowhere Darwiish comes tot he rescue. Darwiish wrestles with Gabre and in the ensuing melee A/yuusuf's Commando school training kicks in... instinctively he rolls on the ground towards the door and surreptitiously flees Villa Somalia to seek refuge from Ugandan troops. He has been sleeping in Ugandan tank ever since.