Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

PM Resigns

Cowke   

I doubt this news story is true. None of the respected media like bbc, hiiran, garowe online, horseedmedia, etc have reported this.

Cowke   

I doubt sharmarke resigned and if he did, he would hold a press conference in-front of all reliable news reporters. The game of politics is nothing like the game of somalia online where people can forge letters in order to get others to visit their thread.

Lol wake up guys. Take a chill pill, Sharmarke hasn't resigned and nor is he. Besides even if sharif and sharmarke resign, what about the next leader who enters office after 6 months you will be sayin the same thing.

I don't support sharif personally however i do support the tfg system and constitution and as long as Sharif upholds to the constitution I respect his office and not personally him and his character.

Seriously some people need to wake up, it don't matter who the leader is or which clan it is anymore, you are to focused on centralism idealogy and as long as you focus on that your respective regions will fall behind.

Somalia tfg system is a federal system regardless what leader sits in office. If the leader does anything that constitutes a constitution violation he can be sacked by a judicial system or international pressure.

So calling for this leadership to step down, then tommorow another will say let the next one step down and the continous cycle continues. So far its like 15 failed tfgs? if you haven't opened your eyes yet I truly pity you.

Stepping down won't help ppl. The second your clan-man gets in power other clans will say the same thing him and ask him to step down.

It's truly a pity but Somalia will never have functioning government with these sort of backwardness.