Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaOnline-President

Syria Masses Troops at Israeli Border.

The Syrian army has recently made several changes in its deployment of troops along the border with Israel.

After an analysis of the troops movements, however, members of the security establishment believe the changes are designed to boost defenses in the area and eliminate weaknesses in Syrian troop positions.

Security sources said that at this stage, there is no change in the basic assessment that Syria poses no concrete threat to the Golan Heights.

In contrast, Israel is more troubled by the possibility of a deterioration on the northern frontier, at the initiative of Hezbollah, which has a strong presence along the Israel-Lebanon border.

Ibtisam   

^^Don't even get me started on SOmaliland. I have a big bone to pick with them (the people) It is shameful that people in Iraq, Afgan and Southern somali protested and showed their unity with other Muslims despite their OWN problems. Somalilanders are in peace and still nothing. Only reason I can think of is maybe they don't know what is going on, but that is impossible. They need to grow a backbone and show what they are made of. :mad:

nuune   

Ibti, I think there were protests held in Burco, and Boorama, am not sure in Hargeisa, waa emotionless hargeisaawiga maba naxayaan!

Isn't this topic 6 years ago.

Ibtisam   

Yes but their was some fire launched from the Syrian border this morning, it damaged some buildings and the Zonisit state is getting pissed off and getting ready to react.

As for people in Somaliland, I did not see the ones in Burco or Boorama, all I know is that even if it did happen, it was not loud enough.

As for reer Hargeisa, SL baa maadaax kaa gaasheey, thats all they care about. Selfish buggers!

And what protests can exactly do ?? ,,,,

Somaliland believes Action not just qaylo like those useless Arab states.

maalinta ay bilaabato give us a call and we will all be there ,,,,,,

So we are going back to 6 years ... looks the same though.

Ibtisam   

JB you are chatting rubbish, if you guys cannot spare them a moment, an hr to show your support, you are certainly not going to cross seas to help them. It is a shame really particularly considering the history, people in SL remember and complain so much about, imagin that for 50yrs and 90% times stronger and more advanced weapons.

I am sorry laakin siiba sii bey daanta! If you cannot stop something you speak out against it, if you cannot you hate it in your heart, how did you guys progress to the last stage while skipping the middle option?? Between qalyo and doing nothing, give me qaloo any day, at least it shows you are alive, know what is going on and disagree with it.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

And what protests can exactly do ?? ,,,,

Somaliland believes Action not just qaylo like those useless Arab states.

maalinta ay bilaabato give us a call and we will all be there ,,,,,,

So we are going back to 6 years ... looks the same though.

:D

I'll book your ticket xita. take A@T with you,he'll make forget the pains of war by telling your stories. :D

Ibtisam, i'm just doing a favor by showing my sympathy to those who never supported me when i needed.

Laakin Anigaa Ilaahay ku hadhaya oo xaqa ka raacaya ,,,, Yes i do support them that is it.

Demonstrations are not more than a little show off. Thousands demonstrate in the next doors in Jordan and Syria while NONE of them cross the border and fight ...... pathetic

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Thousands demonstrate in the next doors in Jordan and Syria while NONE of them cross the border and fight ...... pathetic

Not only that..Egypt has closed its borders from those running away from the trouble. Whether or not Somaliland should protest should be your least of your worries. People just argue for the sake of it seems lol.

Fabregas   

If Garowe was attacked or conquered by Gaalo, ma idinka cawin laha hada? You would be sucked into the disease of false nations and nationalism and say "we are Somaliland and they are different country". Somaliland ideology( not the people) is a carbon copy of Arab selfishness, clanisheness and divisions based upon the European border lines. In any case, I don't think Somaliland needs to protest. It won't add or deduct anything to Palestinian struggle.