Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

'SOL Fantasy Pool for basketball Anyone?'

Khayr   

Salamz,

Just wanted to ask the nomads of their fav. site for fantasy basketball and if nomads in here

would be interested in starting a 'FANTASY Basketball Pool'.

Who knows, we could extend it to reg. football, american football, etc.

Fi Amanillah

^^^I gotta say, that dude is one ugly brother, I am sure you know it since you are making fun of him out in the open. Khayr, I was invited to join the fantasy b-ball@my work, and that is actually more interesting than any fantasy b-ball league I have seen by far, just too lazy to keep up, it needs time that I ain't got.

PS:Liiban, ain't you a hockey head, whachu doing responding to b-ball topics

Pucca, Fantasy league are where fans of a major sport such nfl, mlb, nhl, nba would come and join a cyber league and basically run teams like they run teams in real life leagues and you are the owner,Gm(general manager), coach, you are basically running the whole show. Some websites host better fantasy sports than others, they have prize's to give to the top winners and etc, so you really out playing your favourite team in cyberspace against other die hard fans like yourself.(To sum it all up:It's just alot of time wasted online)