Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

For those in England, there will be storm of Protest vs the cruel killing of Somalis:

Nephissa   

So its tomorrow! Hope its a peaceful protest, no violence and window smashing, aight? Don't wanna see Juma (and his Amin Amir sign) shackled up on the BBC evening news. :D

Goodluck yall. Let us know how it goes.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^too bad i have work commitments and cant make it!

Northerner you bloody traitor..and you promised to come along and throw bricks...but since you are a KOP supporter you are forgiven sxb.....

Bring on Chelsea and we will trash the pretenders...

KOP rulezzzzzz

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Ogesyiis Ogeysiis Ogeysiis

Ka soo qeybgal wanaagan iyo asluub wacan.

Madsanidiin

GOOBTA BANAANBAXA-

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in London, 30 Charles Street

W1J 5DZ

MAALINKA BANAAN BAXA.

JIMCE 15-Ka April 2005

Time 1400 - 1800

Tube Station Green Park

map1.gif

I quote for you an early post xaaji Ngonge before you accuse me of not doing my duty.....and hey your window is marked..i hope you are flexible enough to duck sxb.. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^^ Thanks. I was just about to go out and have a quick look. I'm going to go after 5.00 now.

PS

If you're planning to turn up, make sure you're smartly dressed and looking good. For in addition to making a good impression on the Saudis (and the rest of the world), you have to make a good impression on all the SOL girls that are planning to turn up. They'll be screaming and shouting about the injustice of it all, so make sure that injustice has nothing to do with your clothes (you know how these fish girls are). :D

(Bananas at the ready).

Paragon   

When the eye can on multitude feast,

SOL girls, or man in suit matter least! :D

PS: The more the macawiis the better, I say smile.gif .

NASSIR   

Someone should update all the activities. Let us have a peaceful demonstration though the Arabs care less of the concerns of Somalis. The Saudi family should be exposed.

Abwaan   
Just spoke to one of the organizers who told me that about 200 people have already arrived. People are now praying in a nearby mosque. Thanks to the caretakers of the mosque who brought some refreshments. Many people are also expected from all around London and the other cities nearby after the Juma prayers insha ALLaah.